Shit's lit.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Farm Boyz: Sweet Beets 4 LYfe

Post by Wyzack » #242877

Truly my finest achievement
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #242878

Neat.

Is there actual gameplay to this or is it just a more boring Stardew Valley type of thing?
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #242944

It's a sandbox game. It has no plot or NPC's or quests or skilling up or any of that shit.

You do farm things to get money to buy more farm shit to do bigger farm things.

Last night we were doing donuts in our brand new field spraying fertiziler on everything in preparation for THE BEETS. Wyzack and I succesfully handed off a tree trunk between two lifters like it was an olympic torch.

It's relaxing but also very stupid and funny at the same time.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #243252

this game is nothing BUT gameplay
we gotta do

sowing (of sweet beets, wheat/corn and trees), fertilizing, cultivating, baling (once we get the square baler+corn shit), managing vehicles, selling goods, beet pruning, grass cutting, and don't forget about the cash money logging operation
we have so much shit to do and only four slots for people to do all that shit
straight up timbre said in coolhole last night that just one person selling goods would keep them busy always
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #243280

This thread title is a lie Im converting our operation over to a sileage production plant
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #243281

If more people get this I would front the cash to get us a month or two of a dedicated server for 16 player mayhem
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #243284

Actually turns out you can just run the client in some kind of server mode and do it that way.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #243290

so long as we're making that fat $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
also i really want to see this game with just 8 players, i cannot imagine the insanity of 16 people.
a troop of tree slicers, a squad of tree grabbers, a squad of tree pushers
beautiful
XSI

Post by XSI » #243347

What farm sim is it?

I've got 2015, but I dont think thats the one
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #243349

Nah man we are on 2015. Join us
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
XSI

Post by XSI » #243359

Double checked

I thought "Oh, I've got the old one I have so 2015"

Turns out, it was actually the 2011 one. Fuck I'm old
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #243370

420weedscopes wrote:so long as we're making that fat $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
also i really want to see this game with just 8 players, i cannot imagine the insanity of 16 people.
a troop of tree slicers, a squad of tree grabbers, a squad of tree pushers
beautiful
The problem is you're limited at least by how many vehicles you have. When you're on foot the only things you can do are run eggs around and chop shit down with your chainsaw.

Just having a shitton of people join doesn't do anything if we can't acquire vehicles for everyone. But that's not an issue either at the moment as we have like easily a dozen different specialty vehicles.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
XSI

Post by XSI » #243374

Can't people just ride on your backseats or something?
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #243375

Nope.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #243381

Shit is ten bux on humble bundle right now

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/farm ... search_bar
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #243541

I upgraded the server for 16 people. Havent tested it beyond four yet though. We have a fucking ton of vehicles and money and shit to do now.

Corn fields aplenty for sileage. Big Boy harvestin' thangs fills up the second or third largest tipper in the game in minutes Jesus Christ.
Logging operation upgraded with MUH LAMBO', wood chipper, new trailer. More tractors with grabber claws.
PAS has headed up a new subdivision in lawn mowing technologies. New mower head, more tractors, new tedder, dedicated field, baler accessories. The first person to succesfully dunk four bales at once gets a $20 steam game.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #243597

Last night was fun. Hows my grass doing this morning (420 bale it)?

But wow that game is a time sink, im serious shattered now. I think I got 4 hours sleep...
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #243603

I havent checked. You wanted that field so we could make more bales for THE CHALLENGE, yeah?

Also work will soon be underway on carving out a racetrack on one of our fields.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #243626

Y-yeah totally for the challenge... I h-hate just cutting grass and bailing it. G-good one!

Also for the race track you should just carve a new path with a plow. You can basically carve a new "field" anywhere with that thing... seriously.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
delaron
Byond Username: Delaron

Post by delaron » #243637

This looks hawt. Got room for one more?
-------
I'm not smart enough to meme.
XSI

Post by XSI » #243671

Yup, up to 16 slots

Related picture- Teamwork!
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #243794

There's more things to do then we ever have people available for. I think we own something like six or seven tractors plus two harvesters. Plus the tree fucker 6000, shit shoveler, and lil' shoveler.

We have sileage operation, which is like a three person job. Plus a constant crew of hired workers cultivating, fertilizing, and sowing all the fields we have.

There's a logging setup that two people can accomplish, or one person very slowly.

GRASS OPS can be done by just one person at an okay pace but if five people pile on it becomes an unstoppable convoy.

I just recently bought a herd of cows for our farm but managing that shit requires cooking cow meth and harvesting wheat strictly to make comfy straw beds for your cows to sleep on while they dream of a life beyond these walls.

So yeah even if we hit max capacity on the server with 16 people we can afford to purchase enough additional workhorse tractors and shit so that we would still have room for more workers.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Quanti
Byond Username: Killaslot

Post by Quanti » #243795

Just bought this today and am ready to make it the best $10 I've ever spent tomorrow. Got my broad rimmed hat and country music ready to go.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #243800

Welcome to the farm.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #244463

>give PAS admin for a day
>they sell our cultivator

And thus the admin password was immediately changed again.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #244505

>not being lumberjack bois and deforesting the entire map.
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #244548

Timbrewolf wrote:>give PAS admin for a day
>they sell our cultivator

And thus the admin password was immediately changed again.
It was on accident! I was going to sell both the seeder and cultivator for the combined one... Untill I was towing back the new one in which I realised it didnt plant corn...

So I got the seeder back then had to go to bed.
I did however feed the SHIT out of the cows, buy a tractor specifically for baling (it looks different), buy and set up the meadow for the grass bales for the cows. Move all the equipment over and shovel some silage.

So :P
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
XSI

Post by XSI » #244588

So many vehicles

And I cant figure out what half of them do
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #244745

I upgraded more tractors and made sure nobody should ever have to disconnect and relocate a tractor again.
Seriously stop "borrowing" tractors from shit. I logged in and like all the tractors I need to keep the main farm going were stricken to the far corners of the map stop that goddammit.

I changed around the configuration for the Krone X we have at the main farm to make it more fun to use. You can now drive it around and chop up all the corn yourself while offloading it directly into a tipper train. There's a green tractor nearby to help swap out tipper trains as the ones you are using fill up. Unfortunately it's also the only way we have of getting those things down the hill to the market, and it's not very powerful compared to how much weight those things. It's as good as it gets, but hopefully it's more entertaining to use than watching Miguel do it for you while chasing him in big red. Which I also sold.

Sheep were purchased and some shit was setup by Shadowlight and Rock to take care of them as well as sell wool. Good jorb boys.

I purchased plot 22 to begin construction of a race track in the center of the map for FUN. There's a rainbow array of five different little tractors to use for karts. The layout for the track I had in mind is basically just a long oval shape with two long straight-aways and then two turns at the narrow ends, if you get on and want to carve the shit into the field yourself then have a go at practicing.

Since nobody could DUNK 4 I've moved on to trying to come up with a winner's purse for the tractor races. We'll see how that develops. I'm not sure if I want to bolt a ton of weights to all the competitors tractors to make them harder to drive and more tippable yet or not.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #245515

awww man you sold big red?
Also we could do an "egg and spoon" race, each tractor has to haul around a bale whilst racing. Pick it up if you drop it etc etc. Could be a laugh.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #245526

Big Red became useless. It can't pull the new tipper trains we're using to haul shit from the main farm to different markets.

I also bought two more fields and planted more potatoes at them so we have more alternative crops. I brought our massive harvester up from the cow barn to work on actually harvesting stuff instead of just puree'ing it all into sileage.
We have a gorillion dollars sitting in the silos down at the biogas plant but nobody seems up to shoveling shit anymore so I'm thinking of other ways we can have fun making that dollar. Potato and Corn harvesting is nicer.

We're up to seven windfarms I think? 28,000 an hour just passive moolah or something like that.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #245756

[youtube]p26Qo0ruY5I[/youtube]
Supermichael777
Byond Username: Supermichael777

Post by Supermichael777 » #246129

are you making vodka with that potato wiznard.(i know its just the games crap AA)
oranges wrote:It's my game, not yours
Never forget the corruption of these halls

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I actually care.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Omar Beail says, "You guys should fuck for my entertainment"
Classy, TG, Classy

OOC: KorPhaeron: Admins aren't allowed to have friends

OOC: Daman997: I HAVE POSTED VIDEOS OF A MAN FUCKING A SNAKE IN OOC GIVE ME THAT LINK PUSSY
An0n3 wrote:Take the same brand of retardation and invert it and you have people saying "It's okay for a game to cost more because I enjoyed it!
Spoiler:
Q: Why does everyone assume I’m a pervert just for wanting to play as a cat girl?
A: Because they’re degenerate cocksuckers who cannot fathom that another person might have pure intentions in wanting to play as the cat girl master race. Their wish fulfillment fetish-tier races like elves, aasimars, goliaths, and hobgoblins are perfectly fine in their mad, lust-filled minds, such that the purity and perfection of cat girls burns at their evil perverted hearts.

Q: Where are the cat boys?
A: I don’t follow.