SUPPRESSING FIRE (7.62 High Calibre)

Talk about video games here
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

SUPPRESSING FIRE (7.62 High Calibre)

Post by calzilla1 » #244405

The under ground tatical /k/ slav game
How2play: http://pastebin.com/3EhPVhar
I've been playing blue sun mod and fuck moving around towns is a pain in the ass.
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
Malkevin

Re: SUPPRESSING FIRE (7.62 High Calibre)

Post by Malkevin » #244660

What?

Slav game?
Is it a kebab removal training simulator?
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #244664

Malkevin wrote:What?

Slav game?
Is it a kebab removal training simulator?
It's a sort of Baldur's Gate tactical RPG with an insane amount of depth to ballistics, inventory management, and damage (getting shot is really bad because like in real life since it usually entails bleeding and shock. Most enemies go down but don't die during the fights and instead bleed out after the shooting stops) It's pretty good if you can get into it
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #244669

Sounds fun.

And by fun I mean FUCK
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #244679

Some how a Fucking drunkard can kill more bandits than a fucking mercenary
Also doctors are expencive as FUCK
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #244845

DemonFiren wrote:Sounds fun.

And by fun I mean FUCK
It's a really niche game and it requires a good deal of patience to learn. It's fucking insane how complicated the UI and shit are. You know how in games like Silent Storm you have maybe two or three stances like stand, crouch, and maybe prone? You've got all three of those but on top of that you've also got three aiming stance options to add on to them like looking down the sights, firing from the hip, or keeping the weapon at the ready to look down the sights.

When I say inventory management is ridiculously in depth I mean it. Imagine the original X-Com's inventory but instead of just having that grid system you actually have to get belts, carrier rigs, backpacks, etc. to be able to store shit in those slots. THEN You have your guns and ammo. You don't just have guns and magazines.

You've got guns then magazines then boxes of ammo and then loose rounds. Loose rounds take up a fuck ton of inventory space for whatever reason so you want to keep them neatly packed in boxes of ammo. You can't just pour those bullets from the box into your gun obviously so you're gonna want to get extra magazines so you're not wasting time loading rounds into an empty magazine in the middle of a shootout like a complete fucktard.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #244928

Well, it's typical slav, then.

Like I said, sounds fun.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler: