Tsaricide biased ban

azraelknightquest
Byond Username: AzraelKnightquest

Tsaricide biased ban

Post by azraelknightquest » #346708

Post Content:
Byond account and character name: AzraelKnightquest (Azrael)
Admin: Tsaricide
Time and Server(Bagil or Sybil) incident occurred: 2017-10-13 19:45:29 Bagil
ROUND ID HERE: Azrael
Detailed summary:
I got in late in the round, decided to go punch a few people. Just to fuck around. Got arrested and tasered. No issue there, that's what happens. Got stripped and shoved in a garbage disposal instead of put in a cell. Eh. Creative, at least. No anger or issue there. Then I get dragged over to security. Warden Emily lets me go. So I punched Kor for it. Got tasered and cuffed. No issue there. Warden Emily STILL insists on letting me go. Well, that's odd but oh well. Kor drags me off and saws my leg off in retaliation for being punched. Kinda felt that was OVERDOING it and if I'm not mistaken, when security you're not supposed to abuse your security power. Regardless, I dealt with it as afterwards, Warden Emily Legsweeped Kor on his ass for it and dragged him off. I was then taken to medbay. While still cuffed and shortly after healing, Kor runs in, kidnaps me and shoves me in a garbage disposal. In Cargo, I'm trying to get my handcuffs off. He stuns me with a laser gun so I can't get out and get to the shuttle, running off with "bye!".

I kinda thought that was against the rules. I report it to Tsaricide. He says, "What do you want me to do about it?" I chose to ignore his insolent, snotty attitude and ask again, "last I checked, security wasn't supposed to abuse it's privileges. I felt he was overdoing it. Or did I misread that?" Tsaricide said, "Well, maybe you shouldn't just attack people for no reason." So I stated, "So then, if someone punches me when I'm a sec, I can ignore Warden's orders, chop off his leg, then kidnap him and shove him down a garbage disposal so he can't get on the shuttle? Fucking SWEET! Thanks for letting me know I can do that now!".

APPARENTLY, Kor has special privileges with Tsaricide that I don't get. That's pretty unfair.

I am NOT requesting a ban appeal. I'm not coming back. Period. I've seen more than a few Admin's with huge ego's on this server trying a little too hard to force others to fear their bad-assery. Do forgive me, but I don't see any of you as fearsome or deserving special levels of respect beyond your ability to ban people. I've met both good and bad admin's here. But the bad ones have been miserable. Some seem DESPERATE to use any previous issue or any kind of situation to ban someone as quickly as possible. Some of you seem a little TOO eager to slam down a ban hammer to prove how bad-ass and tough you are. Especially if a player doesn't shake in his boots before you in awe and reverence. I apologize for Tsaricide believing he's a bad-ass or deserving of reverence. However, I'm putting this in because apparently he's authorizing KOR to act a certain way as security but not ME. Down below is the ban reason he stated.

Whatever decision is made, I'm still not coming back. But it WILL determine whether I warn others of how admin's act on this server.

Reason: Reply PM from-AzraelKnightquest/(AzraelKnightquest): So then, if someone punches mewhen I'm a sec, I can ignore Warden's orders, chop off his leg then kidnap him and shove him down a garbage disposal so he can't get on the shuttle? Fucking SWEET! Thaks for letting me know I can do that now!

Shit player, all you do is greytide and then adminhelp when people fight back. Go play on another server until you can follow our rules.

This is a permanent ban.
Pascal125
Byond Username: Pascal123

Re: Tsaricide biased ban

Post by Pascal125 » #346716

You know. I'm just a player but i think what Kor did might've been A bit much.

But you know. Maybe the Headmins/Admins think that taking peoples legs and flush them down disposals for a single punch is fine and dandy all of a sudden whenever it benefits them. I don't know.

And the fact that the admin retorts with 'What do you want me to do about it' as-well as the admins in this thread are trying to derail this with claims of 'Insolence' and 'Snottyness' and 'Bad Grammar' is actually silly. When a player would easily be met with a note or ban for the same kind of behavior.
Last edited by Pascal125 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #346726

OP left out like half the story because he was consulting a grammar textbook for the proper use of the apostrophe, failed to mention he was running down the hallways randomly punching people and came back to the brig to attack sec after Kor disposaled him (but before having a leg removed!)
feem
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Post by feem » #346729

Chopping off someone's leg because they punched you is probably an overreaction. I don't know the round and I haven't reviewed the logs yet, but based upon the fact that the act factored into a permaban, I have to ask: were there other circumstances in this round that you haven't mentioned?

You have several notes, and bans, going as far back as September, all in which you started a fight apropos of nothing, and several in which you ahelp when you got dunked for it. You are just off of a weekban for exactly this same behavior.

You've consistently and repeatedly been rude to the administrators even when unprovoked, have defied admin rulings within the round, and have generally been a waste both ICly and OOCly since you started, across this and another ckey.

I completely agree with you that, in and of itself, chopping off your leg because you punched them is an invalid use of security.

And again, I haven't looked at the round.

But I suspect that your ban has much more to do with your continuous behaviour pattern than with that individual event.
Last edited by feem on Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #346730

So the first part of his story is accurate at least. I didn't paste every single punch but he hit four of us 2-3 times each

[19:14:18]ATTACK: Azrael(azraelknightquest) punched John Mooney(zedoctor) with (NEWHP: 97) (41,138,2)
[19:14:47]ATTACK: Azrael(azraelknightquest) punched Watchful Protector(mener) with (NEWHP: 94) (65,130,2)
[19:14:56]ATTACK: Azrael(azraelknightquest) punched Davion Garneys with (NEWHP: 78) (85,134,2)
[19:15:06]ATTACK: Azrael(azraelknightquest) punched Kor Phaeron(korphaeron) with (NEWHP: 90.7) (87,145,2)

And then the flushing happens etc

And then
So I punched Kor for it. Got tasered and cuffed.
[19:23:51]ATTACK: Azrael(azraelknightquest) attacked Kor Phaeron(korphaeron) with Phillipes well-aged Grappa (NEWHP: 79.45) (111,166,2)

[19:24:13]ATTACK: Azrael(azraelknightquest) punched Emily Ramos(bod9001) with (NEWHP: 96.4) (110,163,2)
[19:24:24]ATTACK: Azrael(azraelknightquest) punched Emily Ramos(bod9001) with (NEWHP: 92.2) (108,143,2)
[19:24:25]ATTACK: Azrael(azraelknightquest) punched Emily Ramos(bod9001) with (NEWHP: 88) (108,143,2)

I walk into the brig, he smashes a bottle over my head, the warden frees him, he attacks the warden, I arrest him again, and the warden starts saying I don't have authorization to do that. Since the brig was apparently going to be unusable I decided to take him to maint and cut his legs off. This gets me attacked by the warden and threatened with perma by the HoS so yes I took it out on him by making him miss the shuttle since he'd been doing nothing but attack random people all round.

And then he lied in the initial adminhelp and left out most of whats in the OP

[19:35:36]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: AzraelKnightquest/(Azrael)->Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome): I punched him. He tasered me, arrested me. No issue there. When told to let me go, he took me away and sawed my leg off. Then later grabbed me at the medbay after Warden let me go and threw me in a garbage disposal so I couldn't get on the shuttle. Tasered, arrested, no problem there .Constantly harassing me after I was to be let go and fuckig me over, even stunning me right before the shuttle took off so I couldn't get on? Kind of a DICK move there.
feem

Post by feem » #346731

And there's what I was looking for.

See, I'm pretty sure chopping off your leg is a pretty decent response to you picking a fight with literally every sec officer you saw.
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #346732

Shit player, all you do is greytide and then adminhelp when people fight back. Go play on another server until you can follow our rules.

This is a permanent ban.
Nail on the fucking head.

Though considering this is a complaint in response to a permaban, I have to wonder. Why would somebody threaten not to return when they've been permanently banned from doing so in the first place?
Last edited by cedarbridge on Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #346735

[19:15:40]SAY: Azrael/AzraelKnightquest : MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND!
[19:15:49]SAY: Azrael/AzraelKnightquest : Am I getting GULAGED or thrown in a cell for punching you?!
[19:15:56]SAY: Azrael/AzraelKnightquest : You fuck.
[19:16:47]SAY: Azrael/AzraelKnightquest : I'll be back!
[19:18:28]SAY: Azrael/AzraelKnightquest : I told ya I'd be BACK!
[19:18:32]SAY: Azrael/AzraelKnightquest : HERE I AM!
[19:29:52]SAY: Azrael/AzraelKnightquest : The hell you will! I refuse to go on the shuttle!
(left out a bunch of logs of him just insulting and swearing at people)

[19:27:44]ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #15: AzraelKnightquest/(Azrael): Is security supposed to execute me for punching someone? - heard by 1 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[19:34:08]ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #16: AzraelKnightquest/(Azrael): Hey, Kor is one FUCKED up security officer. On the real. I thought we were supposed to take those roles seriously? Or did I misunderstand that? - heard by 1 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[19:34:28]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome)->AzraelKnightquest/(Azrael): What did he do?
[19:35:36]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: AzraelKnightquest/(Azrael)->Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome): I punched him. He tasered me, arrested me. No issue there. When told to let me go, he took me away and sawed my leg off. Then later grabbed me at the medbay after Warden let me go and threw me in a garbage disposal so I couldn't get on the shuttle. Tasered, arrested, no problem there .Constantly harassing me after I was to be let go and fuckig me over, even stunning me right before the shuttle took off so I couldn't get on? Kind of a DICK move there.
[19:36:40]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome)->AzraelKnightquest/(Azrael): Why did you attack him?
[19:36:45]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: AzraelKnightquest/(Azrael)->Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome): No real reason.
[19:37:02]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome)->AzraelKnightquest/(Azrael): So what do you want me to do about him?
[19:39:25]ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #2: AzraelKnightquest/(AzraelKnightquest): I was simply bringing it to your attention. I thought when we were security officers, we were supposed to take our roles seriously. Ignoring the Warden's orders, chopping my leg off, then fucking me out of getting on the shuttle I thought was abusing security privileges. Or did I misread that? - heard by 1 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[19:40:07]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Tsaricide/(Tsaricide)->AzraelKnightquest/(AzraelKnightquest): Maybe you should stop attacking people for no reason then?
[19:40:48]ADMINPRIVATE: PM: AzraelKnightquest/(AzraelKnightquest)->Tsaricide/(Ronald Jerome): So then, if someone punches mewhen I'm a sec, I can ignore Warden's orders, chop off his leg then kidnap him and shove him down a garbage disposal so he can't get on the shuttle? Fucking SWEET! Thaks for letting me know I can do that now!
feem

Post by feem » #346736

I think it's worth noting that a note you received on your prior account two weeks after that account was first seen here is:
Probably going to be a pain in the ass... Admited to being banned on most other servers. Suggested we shouldn't ban him and instead jail him every round if it got to that point...
This ancient note is relevant here because every note you've gotten since then, on a fairly consistent basis of at least one or two every couple months for a year, has been about similar behavior, whether it be picking fights or ERP (really?) or abusing power.
Last edited by feem on Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #346737

Also yes he has 20 notes in 2 months for doing the same behavior + alts with similar notes + permabans on several other servers according to a note PAS left
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #346738

leaving out details not appreciated, you never learn after we punish you for doing the same garbage over and over please either get a recommendation from another server or stay gone

sawrge's post explains the stuff he left out
feem's post explains his history of doing this

apostrophe ftw
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #346741

if another headmin wants to talk to me about this I'll be online later today but I'm positive this is the correct move
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #346742

Pascal125 wrote:Too bad it doesn't work that way with players.
Are you gonna peanutpost about any security officer doing any violence now because I noted you for cutting off a guys leg after he called you shitcurity

Does "attacked people randomly all round and kept getting released from prison" sound like remotely similar circumstances to "cut off a detainees leg because he was upset he got arrested as precuation"

What is your end game here
Pascal125

Post by Pascal125 » #346743

So what. He punched you once, was rude to you and hurt your fee-fees so you decided to cut off both his legs since the Warden ICly pardonned him?

Kor, come on. Jesus.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #346745

unlocking this to reply to a post that really should have just been deleted anyways?

Well fine but I really don't think there's more to discuss here
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #346754

Pascal125 wrote:So what. He punched you once, was rude to you and hurt your fee-fees so you decided to cut off both his legs since the Warden ICly pardonned him?

Kor, come on. Jesus.
>guy spends his entire round punching half a dozen random people repeatedly, keeps getting released from prison, smashes a bottle over my head, got his leg cut off
>guy got arrested pre-emptively as a security measure for not having an implant, starts choking to death in the process, got his leg cut off because he complained

Can you spot the difference?
Pascal125

Post by Pascal125 » #346761

Under both circumstances we both had reason to do what we did. He was a potential cultist and only unimplanted person on the shuttle and was being an abrasive fuckwit.
This guy ran around punching people and assaulted you so you sawed his legs off because you apparently didn't like the fact that he was being let go after insulting you.

The difference is you escalated more over a personal vendetta. Cutting not one, but two legs and flushing him down disposals several times. And you're let off scot free while the guy eats a permaban for ahelping and being reasonably upset in A-Helps about the situation after the admin asks a pretty dumb question along the lines of 'What do you want me to do about it?'.

But that's not what this is about. A player would get warned for doing this. Why don't you?
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #346770

[03:10:29]SAY: Sasha Lewis/Xandertifft : bruh
[03:10:36]SAY: Sasha Lewis/Xandertifft : i cant breath
[03:10:38]SAY: Sasha Lewis/Xandertifft : im gonna die
[03:10:42]SAY: Sasha Lewis/Xandertifft : its all your fault
[03:11:35]SAY: Sasha Lewis/Xandertifft : your pissy at me for why exactly?
[03:11:41]SAY: Sasha Lewis/Xandertifft : also, i still dont have air

[03:11:44]SAY: Betrays-Its-Kin/Pascal123 : We're hsecurity.

[03:11:57]SAY: Sasha Lewis/Xandertifft : more like shit curity

[03:12:04]SAY: Betrays-Its-Kin/Pascal123 : No.
[03:12:06]SAY: Betrays-Its-Kin/Pascal123 : Shitcurity would do this.

[03:12:08]EMOTE: Xandertifft/(Sasha Lewis) : <b>Sasha Lewis</b> screams.

This is very much unlike the situation I experienced!
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #346771

Pascal the reason he was permabanned is because he has a history of doing this shit.

You don't poke a bear then complain when you get mauled.