eluvx
Byond Username: Eluvx

[Daxyeen] Eluvx

Post by eluvx » #397467

Byond account and character name: Eluvx, Bubble
Admin: Daxyeen
Time and Server(Bagil or Sybil) incident occurred: Sybil, 12pm GMT, 5/4/2018
ROUND ID HERE: 86094
Detailed summary: Background unrelated to event: as tator PDA was stolen and none of the admins bothered to swap the uplink to the new PDA I gotten from the HoP. No TCs were spent and time was spent with an argument of the competency of certain admins online who persist it will "add more TCs to the round"; a math fail since me spending no TCs means the TCs will remain the same if they only killed the uplink in the old PDA and put a new one in the new PDA. 9 year olds on at the time obviously can't math.

Eventually admins muted OOC. DaxYeen sends a PM to "chill out" despite his lack of ability to think or rationalize already demonstrated. I told him not to PM me anymore if he doesn't have anything to contribute, closing the matter. He decides he has to PM me to show his supremacy and "get the last word in" to "win" the argument. Yeah. Truly a 9 year old. If he hadn't bothered to flip out his wang, I obviously wouldn't have had to tell everyone else his immature behaviour.

He muted me from OOC.

I'm going to point out the matter was already obviously closed after OOC was muted the first time and I also told him there is no more discussion as the admins aren't interested in discussion. He could have left it at that but he instead decided to "show off his power" by PMing me again after I expressly told him NOT to. Just because he has buttons and a childish need to use them to validate himself, doesn't mean its right to harass me after I told him its done and closed, and then fuck me over when the obvious consequence of deliberately ignoring it which is letting everyone else know about it becomes something he takes offence to which would not have happened at all if he just shut the fuck up after I told him to.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: [Daxyeen] Eluvx

Post by Saegrimr » #397471

Are you going to be this much of a whiny faggot because you lost your PDA and got told tough luck?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #397472

This is the most self-entitled post I've ever seen.

You have no right to demand shit of admins when you're too unrobust to keep your PDA of all things.

You are the one being childish and flipping the board over your own failures.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #397473

20 TCs in an uplink + 20 TCs in a new admin spawned uplink = 40 TCs on the station

Admins are not required to give you a new uplink

Admins are not required to shut the fuck up when you tell them to

how old are you?
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #397475

You kept raging and being extremely rude, after toggling ooc didn't help I pm'd you with please chill. To which you replied rudely with don't pm me you 9 year old or something and I'm like okay just stop with the ooc to which you started screaming again so I gave you a 60 minute ooc time-out. His PDA was stolen by a fellow antag and limski handled that ticket. I only explained why we don't have to give you a new uplink if an antag stole yours after you brought it up in ooc and kept complaining for what at least felt like 15 minutes straight to the point it was disruptive. I even told you if you felt that wronged about not getting an uplink you could make a complaint on the forums as ooc was just filled with bad insults from you and people posting the salt emoji.
eluvx
Byond Username: Eluvx

Post by eluvx » #397480

Saegrimr wrote:Are you going to be this much of a whiny faggot because you lost your PDA and got told tough luck?
I'm going to be this much of a faggot because when the matter is closed from not going anywhere, an admin saw it fit to continually harass me with PM which doesn't contribute anything other than to prove that he can let the last word in. You can see the logs for the ahelps for yourself. His last PM literally means nothing nor does it contribute to anything...
Stickymayhem wrote:This is the most self-entitled post I've ever seen.

You have no right to demand shit of admins when you're too unrobust to keep your PDA of all things.

You are the one being childish and flipping the board over your own failures.
...other than to validate his own self entitlement that as an admin, he can get the last word in when he was expressly told not to unless there is something which can contribute to the conversation.
Nilons wrote:20 TCs in an uplink + 20 TCs in a new admin spawned uplink = 40 TCs on the station

Admins are not required to give you a new uplink

Admins are not required to shut the fuck up when you tell them to

how old are you?
20 unspent TCs in an uplink, removed because the ling can't even use it without the code therefore being -20 TCs + 20 TCs in a new spawned uplink = a similar amount of TCs on the station. You have just proven your own maths fail over here.

Admins are not required to change shuttles bought either. Previous round demonstrated this was not the case when the arena shuttle was swapped out for the disco inferno which pretty much killed more than half the people in it (where the arena would be stuck at half) Your consistency to what is IC and what is not pretty much seems to be only be according to your own flawed and stupid interpretations.

And yes, they should shut the fuck up especially when what they are doing is the equivalent of harassment. No contribution to the conversation and the PM only to show off his power? That is textbook harassment.
Dax Dupont wrote:You kept raging and being extremely rude, after toggling ooc didn't help I pm'd you with please chill. To which you replied rudely with don't pm me you 9 year old or something and I'm like okay just stop with the ooc to which you started screaming again so I gave you a 60 minute ooc time-out. His PDA was stolen by a fellow antag and limski handled that ticket. I only explained why we don't have to give you a new uplink if an antag stole yours after you brought it up in ooc and kept complaining for what at least felt like 15 minutes straight to the point it was disruptive. I even told you if you felt that wronged about not getting an uplink you could make a complaint on the forums as ooc was just filled with bad insults from you and people posting the salt emoji.
Toggling OOC didn't help? Like literally after I pointed out you had to mute OOC just to "win" your argument which could do nothing to refute my points, I stopped saying anything until you sent me the PM. I exactly told you after that to not PM me anymore if you have nothing to contribute and never said anything else on the matter. A.k.a. closed until you decided to PM me anyway to "prove" you have the upper hand here as an admin. You are pretty hypocritical to ask me to shut up when you can't even do the same, especially when I actually have points in the conversation where you did not (in the final PM from you I mean)
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #397481

This isn't the server for you. You will not be happy on a server catering to people who are more capable of accepting IC consequences and staffed by people who will give out due banter when it is deserved. Continuing to be on this server, when you need a server where admins are happy to help players who make mistakes or get out-robusted, or a server where players are simply not allowed to often do things like take PDAs, or a server where admins are neutered and won't call out obvious things when they need to be called out, will simply make you unhappy.

I suggest any of the more hardcore RP servers, like Polaris or CM, which enforce some very strict player interaction rules so you won't lose your PDA. I don't know of any servers where admins won't laugh at you but I'm sure you can find some given the popularity of SS13 on byond.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #397484

Please leave because you will get banned here if you keep being such a whiny bitch.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #397489

denied but you did get beesting on post approval if that helps
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #397534

I want to add in a small clarification here.
I told him not to PM me anymore if he doesn't have anything to contribute, closing the matter.
Players, such as you, do NOT close matters and decide when matters are finished. It is up to the admin when the matter is finished and closed.

I also find it frankly quite despicable you use the word harass and harassment in this complaint at all, completely outside the meaning of the word. YOU were causing an issue and the admin was trying to rectify that, it is what they are there to do. You sound like a sovereign citizen whining about the police asking you to stop pissing in the street and then calling it harassment. This is not acceptable, if you are unable to follow our rules and unable to follow basic requests from admins I suggest you find another server.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes