[Rectification] mrspyde - got shocked to crit for just asking antg trade

mrspyde
Byond Username: Mrspyde

[Rectification] mrspyde - got shocked to crit for just asking antg trade

Post by mrspyde » #667095

round id : 200602
map : metastation
i spawned as sci and i got heretic at roundstart and i clicked adminwho and saw a admin there, so why not ask them for antg trade "wiz wiz wiz WIZAINFIANGIN, can i get wizard? if no revenant please". i waited, my heretic status removed, then mins later it came back, ahelp removed, i asked on ahelp "no revenant nor wizard? then i can have traitor?", mins later got shocked, i asked ahelp "can i have a reason for the antg trade? also shock is uncool, mins later i got shocked to crit outside of medbay without any warnings, hell the admin didnt even talk to me, he muted me from ahelp for no reason, i had to leave at that point had things to do irl and couldnt tell the admin that i'am leaving because he muted me from ahelp, if i remeber it was probably a cultist round, and if so he could just said no instead he shocked me into high heavens

if this admin cant speak in ahelp and instead shocks people what happend if its needed ahelp? like a non-antg killed the clown and spaced him? does the admin just ban the non-antg without questioning? what if a guy asked the admin if he can get in heads offices and steal their items as non-antg does the admin say nothing? this is just unprofessionalism of him, instead of ending the ahelp with "no" he just shocked me, if admin cant speak in ahelp then why did he pick the ahelp message? if like ahelp was broken to him he could just teleport infront of me or teleport me in some place and tell me no, this could have been avoided if a simple no said.
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Re: [Rectification] mrspyde - got shocked to crit for just asking antg trade

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #667102

Here is the note I placed on your account that sums up my feelings of the incident:
Continually ahelped after being denied a TC trade. After being smited. Complained about "admin abuse" in IC. If your ticket for a TC is denied by an admin, don't open another one. If you get smitted after opening a second one, take the hint and don't open a third.
I am not your personal antag roller. If you don't want to play heretic, don't have it selected. I have no obligation to trade with you, and I have every right to shock you if you continually ahelp after already having your ticket rejected.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Itseasytosee2me

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #667103

Ticket Summery for those inclined.

Ticket One
wiz? wiz? WIZ WIZ WWZIW IW WI, can i have wizard please? if no, revenant please
mrspyde ➡ Admins
2023-02-22T17:53:15

Rejected by Rectification
rectification ➡ Admins
2023-02-22T17:54:45

Ticket Two
so no revenant nor wiz? then can i be traitor?
mrspyde ➡ Admins
2023-02-22T17:55:26

Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) punished Mrspyde/(Anthony Christopher) with Lightning bolt.
rectification ➡ mrspyde
2023-02-22T17:55:43
Rejected by Rectification
rectification ➡ Admins
2023-02-22T17:55:46

Ticket Three
can i get a reason? shocking me for asking antg trade and not talking is uncool of an admin
mrspyde ➡ Admins
2023-02-22T17:57:17

Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) punished Mrspyde/(Anthony Christopher) with Lightning bolt.
rectification ➡ mrspyde
2023-02-22T17:58:04
]Client disconnected
➡ mrspyde
2023-02-22T17:59:03
Client reconnected
➡ mrspyde
2023-02-22T18:02:55
Client disconnected
➡ mrspyde
2023-02-22T18:05:15

Rectification/(Conrad Kurtz) has created a note for MrspydeContinually ahelped after being denied a TC trade. After being smited. Complained about "admin abuse" in IC. If your ticket for a TC is denied by an admin, don't open another one. If you get smitted after opening a second one, take the hint and don't open a third.
rectification ➡ mrspyde
2023-02-22T18:15:58
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #667112

It's generally considered that you annoy admins at your own risk. Asking once and having it rejected should've been your signal that it wasn't happening. Since you asked again, you opened yourself up to being fucked with.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Itseasytosee2me

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #667125

Forgot to mention, about your heretic status temporarily being removed for a few seconds. Sorry, it was an accident.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Itseasytosee2me

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #667250

After reviewing the note, and deciding it did not describe the situation in the way I intended to present it (as well as having a grammatical mistake). I don't think it reflected on you in the way I wanted it to, and given that we had no conversation about it's placing, I believe it is best to simply remove it rather than edit it with contrivances to better represent the situation
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #680488

In general we encourage admins to communicate through verbage about things when possible/best and things get complicated.

We are happy with Rectifications self-reflection on the matter and uphold this complaint under the assumption that said self-reflection has a positive impact on things.
Hugs