[Deleted] [Bobbahbrown] joshman877 - Unban Appeal

Resolved.

Moderator: Board Moderators

JoshingTons

[Bobbahbrown] joshman877 - Unban Appeal

Postby JoshingTons » Thu May 02, 2019 10:18 pm #491849

Post Content:
Byond account and character name: joshman877 / Mason Jives/Bro(AI)
Banning admin: Bobbahbrown
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server ban
Ban reason and length: "As and AI with "engineers are not human" law took it upon their own accord to kill at least 2 engineers without being asked. Disconnected following this round so I was unable to ask their side in this issue, if they think it is incorrect or unfair they can appeal on the forums." 2 Day ban
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2019-05-02 04:20:40 Server time
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil
Your side of the story: There was one engineer who killed a human before my laws were changed who I noted down and was watching them because of this and requested security to arrest them, then my laws were changed to where Engineers were no longer human, since this engineer did kill a human I decided that they were a threat to the station and had them killed by a borg, unfortunately another engineer got involved trying to save the first and he got killed by interfering, I did make sure to tell the borg to at least take them to the morgue for a small chance of getting cloned. Also I only disconnected at the end of the round because it was like 2 AM in the morning and I needed to go sleep.
Why you think you should be unbanned:
I think I didn't do anything against the AI laws or anything really, I followed them and I was banned unfairly.

Return to Archived/Deleted