percent mark on the power play away from home. The

Resolved.
zgr123

percent mark on the power play away from home. The

Post by zgr123 » #274366

LAS VEGAS, Nev. - Floyd Mayweather worked far too hard against Marcos Maidana their last time out to have to do it again in the rematch Saturday night. Mayweather dominated Maidana from the opening bell, using his boxing skills to keep the Argentine off balance and pile up points on his way to a unanimous 12-round decision to retain his welterweight and super welterweight titles before a crowd at the MGM Grand that sometimes booed the lack of action. It almost came at a cost, though, in a bizarre scene in the eighth round when Mayweather claimed that Maidana bit him on his wrist while they were in a clinch near the centre of the ring. "He bit me!" Mayweather yelled to the Showtime announcers working ringside. Mayweather remained unbeaten in his remarkable 18-year pro career, winning for the 47th time and doing it with such dominance that about the only one complaining about the decision was Maidana. "I was pressuring him and I was the aggressor," Maidana said. "I won the fight." Mayweather earned at least $32 million for the rematch, bringing his total purses to more than $100 million in the last year. Though he wasnt marked up, he was upset over the bite. "We were tangled in the centre of the ring and I didnt realize what it was. Then I saw that he bit me," Mayweather said. "After the eighth round my fingers were numb, I couldnt use my left hand." Maidana denied he bit Mayweather. "How can he say I bit the glove with my mouthpiece?" Maidana asked. "Im not a dog." The fight was a marked contrast to their first bout in May, when Maidana roughed Mayweather up in a close fight. Mayweather won that bout, but it was close enough for Mayweather to offer an opponent only the second rematch of his career. Maidana wont get a third fight after failing to land any big punches. Two ringside judges scored it 116-111 for Mayweather, while the third had it 115-112. The Associated Press had it 117-110. "I felt sharper in the first fight, my rhythm was off," Mayweather said. "I got hit with some shots tonight I shouldnt have gotten hit with. But that comes with the sport." Mayweather complained long after the first fight that Maidana was a dirty fighter, and complained even more when Maidana seemed to try to hit him below the belt in a clinch in the eighth round, then apparently tried to bite him. Mayweather immediately jumped back and gestured to referee Kenny Bayless that Maidana bit him on the wrist. He went to his corner and showed Bayless where the bite was, then went over to the Showtime announcers table to complain. Maidana would later be penalized a point for tackling Mayweather as he tried desperately to find something that would work. By the end of the ninth round, Maidana was so out of sorts he went to the wrong corner when the bell rang. Maidana spent many of the early rounds trying to figure out a way to get inside like he did in May. Mayweather kept him at a distance, circling around and landing left jabs and hooks, then scampering out of the way before Maidana could respond. Punch stats showed Maidana throwing far more punches (572-326) while Mayweather landed more (166-128). Mayweathers was hit with only 22 per cent of punches while landing 51 per cent of his own. "I do have some bumps and bruises," Mayweather said. "But I listened to my dad (trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr.) who always said hit and not get hit. Thats the way you last in this sport." Mayweather was a 6-1 favourite in the fight, even though Maidana gave him a tough time in their first bout. He showed why in the early rounds as he moved and boxed while Maidana chased him futilely around the ring. Mayweather was determined not to let the fight become anything like the first, when Maidana went after him wildly and mauled him at every opportunity. For the second fight, Mayweather came out boxing and did so beautifully during the opening rounds. Maidana was more cautious early than he was in the first fight, willing to take his time to find Mayweather. He finally began to pick up the pace in the fourth round, trapping Mayweather on the ropes and landing some shots to his body and head. Mayweather, though, showed he learned his lessons from the first fight, when he was cut over his right eye and took a lot of shots to the top of his head. A defensive wizard, he fought moving sideways and backward, throwing his left jab out and slipping the big punches thrown by the Argentine challenger. Joe Thornton Canada Jersey . TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie tweeted Monday morning that Callahan - who is set to become an unrestricted free agent this summer, is now open to a six-year contract at less than $7 million per season. Ray Bourque Jersey . Maricopa County spokeswoman Cari Gerchick says thats the finding from an autopsy conducted Thursday by the county Medical Examiners Office. http://www.hockeyteamcanadajerseystore.com/brad-marchand-Canada-jersey/ . - Jayden Hart scored once and set up two more as the Prince Albert Raiders downed the host Red Deer Rebels 5-3 on Tuesday to clinch the final Western Hockey League playoff berth. Corey Crawford World Cup Jersey . Espanyol midfielder Sanchez intercepted Bilbao goalkeeper Gorka Iraizozs clearance and, having spotted a gap, risked using his less-favoured left foot to fire a beautifully precise long-range shot that bounced in from high up the near post in the 24th minute. Dale Hawerchuk Team Canada Jersey . With one week left in the regular season, Cornish - voted The Toughest Player To Bring Down - is a leading candidate for the CFLs Most Outstanding Player award. He has rushed for 1,799 yards and could break Willie Burdens club record for rushing yards in a single season with a 98-yard performance against the B. The Colorado Avalanche are looking to take advantage of a home-heavy stretch and figure to have the right club visiting them next. The Edmonton Oilers will try to avoid a team-worst 12-game road slide in the first meeting between the Western Conferences two last-place teams Friday night. Colorado (14-15-8) beat Philadelphia 4-3 at home in overtime Wednesday on Ryan OReillys winner. OReilly has four points in his last four games to bring his season total to 21. Scoring a goal and contributing to a win is something Ive been missing a lot lately, so definitely to have that is a relief and something Ive got to continue to bring, OReilly said. The Avalanche, last in the Central Division, began a stretch of five home games out of six. We have five of our next six games at home and I thought it was important to start with a win, coach Patrick Roy said. Hopefully that will bring some confidence to our team. Confidence is in short supply for Edmonton (8-22-8), owner of the worst record in the league. The Oilers are 2-14-7 in their last 23. I think this team is pretty fragile right now, said winger Matt Fraser, claimed off waivers from Boston on Monday. I heard it a long time ago that losing can be contagious, and part of that, being a new guy in here coming from an organization like Boston, is youve got to bring that element of your game when youre not content with losing. Edmonton is 0-6-5 on its road slide after Wednesdays 4-3 overtime loss to Calgary. That matches the team record of 11 straight defeatts set Dec.dddddddddddd 23, 2009-Feb. 20, 2010, with all of those coming in regulation. Fraser scored on the power play as the Oilers were 1 for 3 after going 0 for 26 in their previous 12 road games. Edmonton has an NHL-worst 6.5 percent mark on the power play away from home. The Oilers are giving up 3.39 non-shootout goals per game for the leagues worst average, while the Avalanche allow an average of 34.0 shots on goal at home to rank last in the West. Edmonton has blown two-goal leads in its last two games, recovering to win 3-2 in a shootout over Los Angeles on Tuesday. Right now I love our starts, said winger Jordan Eberle, who ended a nine-game goal drought Wednesday. I love the way were competing for 40 minutes. It seems like the last two games, weve almost let them come at us and weather the storm and thats not how you win hockey games in this league. Edmontons Ben Scrivens is 0-4-4 with a 3.95 goals-against average in eight road starts while backup Viktor Fasth has an NHL-worst 3.50 overall GAA. Colorados Semyon Varlamovs eight regulation defeats against the Oilers match his most against any opponent. He is 1-4-0 with a 4.69 GAA in his last five starts versus them. The Avs took two of three from Edmonton last season. Game Notes: COL was 2-1-0 vs EDM last season COL has gone 4-2-0 past 6 at home vs EDM Colorado: 1-2-0 past 3 games, 11GA (won last), 6/10 on PK MacKinnon (0PTS) last 2 games Edmonton: 1-0-1 past 2 games, 5GF, 1/6 on PP Hall (2A) past 2 games Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: percent mark on the power play away from home. The

Post by cedarbridge » #274371

Denied. Grow up.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #274375

Shoe on head
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #274381

Can you provide a reference from another server?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #274383

Fucking validhunting power player away from home.