[Deleted] Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Resolved.

Moderator: Board Moderators

feem
 
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:13 pm
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby feem » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:13 am #385007

"optimal way to sway the masses"

"susceptible"

this is pathetic



EagleWiz
 
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:23 am
Byond Username: EagleWiz

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby EagleWiz » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:29 am #385038

iamgoofball wrote:welcome to the 2016 presidential election, i've been running the populism strong-man campaign since then and it's still working somehow


but you have yet to make headmin, most of the admin team really doesnt like you, and you narrowly avoided getting banned. If this is your idea of a campaign working then I shudder to see what your version of SS13 working looks like.

PostThis post was deleted by oranges on Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:59 pm.
Reason: low effort post, no substantitive comment
View this post

User avatar
Xhuis
Github User
 
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 1:04 pm
Location: North Carolina
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby Xhuis » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:14 pm #385097

Oh, please. Don't you try to play the good guy and make the people putting down your "campaign" out to be the villains. The fact that you're attempting to apply peer-pressure political tactics to a volunteer election for a tiny niche server that averages less than 200 concurrent players in a tiny niche game is despicable.

How desperate for power are you? You don't care about the well-being of the server. You care about winning an election for a position so inconsequential in the long run that less than 0.1% of the world's population knows about it at all that you resort to this every six months, every election. You pretend to care for the server when you don't log on at all. You say yourself that the other headmins could suppress your psychotic ramblings you call a platform, so why run in the first place? What do you gain out of winning a tiny administrative role that the majority of other candidates are running for to help them server they care about?

I am sick of you doing this every election, and so is everyone else. The only reason you ever get close to winning is because you call players from other servers who've barely heard of /tg/ to inflate your vote count and because the filters applied haven't been improved as much as they could be. If you really have a care for the server, then show it by playing, making contributions that aren't meme PRs that don't compile half the time, by listening to the players who give you feedback instead of whipping them like slaves, especially because you don't even fucking play or observe to know the state of the server whatsoever. If you can't do that, then I sincerely hope that every pathetic attempt you make at this election crashes and burns so disastrously that you're barred from ever running in it again.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay

wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity

ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.

CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.

wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay

IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.

wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL

User avatar
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:45 am
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby DrPillzRedux » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:21 pm #385099

I can't imagine taking a free 2D game for autists as seriously as the people above me. Then again the people bashing goof ITT spend time to do it every election.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:06 pm #385114

Imagine taking a free 2d game so autistically seriously you run for a head position every 6 months and attempt bribery to win every single time
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Xhuis
Github User
 
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 1:04 pm
Location: North Carolina
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby Xhuis » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:13 pm #385115

Imagine having nothing more meaningful to do than go onto a headmin thread when they usually never leave the hut and complain about people for taking something seriously.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay

wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity

ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.

CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.

wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay

IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.

wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL

User avatar
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:45 am
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby DrPillzRedux » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:25 pm #385118

Only goof has the power to get me to leave the safety of the hut and its dworfy posts.

Let's look at the other options.

Beesting is a passive aggressive sperg

Citrus is a cool guy ooc but never seen their admin side

Xhuis is a smelly, overly sensitive cat

Brotemis is an oldfag who would probably be okay as a regular admin

Sticky is a massive faggot

Armhulen is the best choice for current admins for sure but I'm eating his frog legs soon

Goof is a longtime player and coder who whispers sweet words into your ear. The most real person right next to citrus and arm.

And the rest are literally fucking who's.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz

PostThis post was deleted by oranges on Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:00 pm.
Reason: low effort post, no substantitive comment
View this post

PostThis post was deleted by oranges on Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:00 pm.
Reason: low effort post, no substantitive comment
View this post

PostThis post was deleted by oranges on Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:00 pm.
Reason: low effort post, no substantitive comment
View this post

User avatar
RobustAndRun
 
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:14 pm
Byond Username: RobustAndRun

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby RobustAndRun » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:37 pm #385213

Will you remove catgirls as a roundstart option?

User avatar
Slignerd
Github User
 
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:27 pm
Byond Username: Slignerd
Github Username: Slignerd

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby Slignerd » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:54 pm #385217

Image

Why is Goof campaigning on Reddit?
It would appear that I'm a high RP weeb who hates roleplay and anime.

Armhulen
 
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: Armhulen

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby Armhulen » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:03 pm #385218

Slignerd wrote:Image

Why is Goof campaigning on Reddit?

Why is Goof campaigning? I dunno, slig. It's an anomaly.

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby oranges » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:20 pm #385220

everyone after 2015 a reddit player anyway so it makes sense to advertise there
Image

LifeReign
 
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:57 pm
Byond Username: LifeReign

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby LifeReign » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:08 pm #385234

Why hasn't anybody campaigned for headmin on the promise of removing reddit? Seems viable as a meme tactic.
Bagil- Eats-Shoots-and-Leaves: Probably the botanist

User avatar
Aloraydrel
 
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:14 pm
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby Aloraydrel » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:20 pm #385239

oranges wrote:everyone after 2015 a reddit player anyway so it makes sense to advertise there

t. reddit player

EagleWiz
 
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:23 am
Byond Username: EagleWiz

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby EagleWiz » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:07 am #385266

Slignerd wrote:Image

Why is Goof campaigning on Reddit?


Just to check - people who don't actually play on TG (i.e low connections/playtime) don't have their votes count right?

User avatar
iamgoofball
Github User
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:50 pm
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby iamgoofball » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:06 am #385298

EagleWiz wrote:
Slignerd wrote:Image

Why is Goof campaigning on Reddit?


Just to check - people who don't actually play on TG (i.e low connections/playtime) don't have their votes count right?

Yes

User avatar
captain sawrge
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Sawrge

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby captain sawrge » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:31 pm #385394

captain sawrge wrote:Headmin is very much a PR concerned role. You are expected to be the one to resolve conflicts within the admin team as well as between players and admins, be a leader people will follow and have trust in, keep a cool head and be approachable to any member of the community that has a problem.

In my general experience, you are quick to start arguments, insult and berate people, throw tantrums, let your emotions get the better of you, and now by your own admission, manipulate others to get their approval.

How do you think you will fare in the role given that you have demonstrated generally mediocre interpersonal skills? Should we expect a character 180 from you? Are you going to re-ignite the fires of adminbus drama? Or are your proposed adminbus reforms going to try to replace the existing moderators with sycophants that can deal with your tantrums?

You've demonstrated that you can act calm and reasonable, but as feem pointed out, your behavior seems so wild and erratic you are either very unstable or pulling the wool over everyone's eyes, and neither makes for a good leader.


Quoting this because I'm curious about the answer. I made some edits in the quote, not bothering to change the original post.
Image

User avatar
Slignerd
Github User
 
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:27 pm
Byond Username: Slignerd
Github Username: Slignerd

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby Slignerd » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:41 pm #385395

iamgoofball wrote:
Wyzack wrote:If it is so easy then why has no other group of headmins been able to do so at any point during the existence of this game? What do you intend to do if the other headmins disagree with your plan of action on this?

The other headmins will go along with it, because it is perfectly reasonable to do so unless they are deliberately being obstructionists, at which point you have to ask whether they're right for the job.

This doesn't really answer the question.

You've been asked what would be your plan of action if other headadmins disagreed with your vision, and you dodged it by saying that you'd think badly of them because you believe your vision objectively improves everything, and anyone who doesn't agree is bad and evil. Effectively, it just means you would be unable to carry out your fancies.

Your platform is "all admins will have the same opinions", while your answer to questions about specifics is "just do whatever", which is a mix that results in an incoherent, self-contradictory fever dream. In general, you fail to back up how having you as headadmin would actually improve the server.
It would appear that I'm a high RP weeb who hates roleplay and anime.

User avatar
The_Dreamweaver
 
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:40 am
Byond Username: The Dreamweaver
Github Username: TheDreamweaver

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby The_Dreamweaver » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:37 pm #385575

Hey so I guess you have to participate in a goofball thread to be viable or something.

I agree with feem here, I've seen Goof be a completely reasonable person at times, and then something flips and he starts acting like the self that so many people know him for. This is saddening because he probably could make an okay leader if he fixed this apparent instability issue. I'm rooting for your growth and health Goof.
Coder, Gondola, Friend

Full Sized Avatar: https://i.imgur.com/gtHhuFd.png

User avatar
Bawhoppennn
Github User
 
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:42 pm
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby Bawhoppennn » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:08 am #385617

Same thought aswell. Goof can be very reasonable, but can also be very unreasonable at times.
Just a week or so ago he was extremely polite and sensible on helping convince Yogstation to rebase their code. But then at other times he posts Goatse on the github.
Almost like he is bipolar or something. Or maybe he's just a master troll who knows just how to rile people up and toe the line enough to get away with everything.
Image
<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen

DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.

User avatar
iamgoofball
Github User
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:50 pm
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby iamgoofball » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:44 pm #386168

Image
Image

User avatar
Supermichael777
 
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:42 am
Location: Silver II hell
Byond Username: Supermichael777

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby Supermichael777 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:03 am #386198

How do you respond to the allegations that you have been sleeping with other servers? Do you think that any such activity could compromise your decisions?
oranges wrote:It's my game, not yours

Never forget the corruption of these halls

Image
You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I actually care.
Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Omar Beail says, "You guys should fuck for my entertainment"
Classy, TG, Classy

OOC: KorPhaeron: Admins aren't allowed to have friends

OOC: Daman997: I HAVE POSTED VIDEOS OF A MAN FUCKING A SNAKE IN OOC GIVE ME THAT LINK PUSSY

An0n3 wrote:Take the same brand of retardation and invert it and you have people saying "It's okay for a game to cost more because I enjoyed it!
Spoiler:
Q: Why does everyone assume I’m a pervert just for wanting to play as a cat girl?
A: Because they’re degenerate cocksuckers who cannot fathom that another person might have pure intentions in wanting to play as the cat girl master race. Their wish fulfillment fetish-tier races like elves, aasimars, goliaths, and hobgoblins are perfectly fine in their mad, lust-filled minds, such that the purity and perfection of cat girls burns at their evil perverted hearts.

Q: Where are the cat boys?
A: I don’t follow.

User avatar
iamgoofball
Github User
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:50 pm
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby iamgoofball » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:39 am #386205

Supermichael777 wrote:How do you respond to the allegations that you have been sleeping with other servers? Do you think that any such activity could compromise your decisions?

I keep tabs on all downstreams and the other codebases to make sure AGPLv3 license violations aren't occuring, and to mock Citadel for having vore code.

User avatar
Deitus
 
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:26 pm
Byond Username: Deitus

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby Deitus » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:49 am #386257

ill get around to making a long list of why goof is not a good candidate sometime when its not midnight and i havent slept for almost two days, in the meantime ill bump this thread in the hopes that people will read through some of the earlier points given and goof's "answers" to them
Image

Zarniwoop
 
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:47 pm
Byond Username: Dagum

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby Zarniwoop » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:55 pm #386761

Half inclined to give him the vote so he can fuck up like he always does and we can be rid of him once and for all. But given that he's still not gitbanned after all the shit he's pulled, we really can't expect the staff to bother doing their jobs, can we?

User avatar
kevinz000
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:41 am
Location: Dorm Room 3
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby kevinz000 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:15 pm #386767

Zarniwoop wrote:Half inclined to give him the vote so he can fuck up like he always does and we can be rid of him once and for all. But given that he's still not gitbanned after all the shit he's pulled, we really can't expect the staff to bother doing their jobs, can we?

while true your attitude in every thread makes me blegh

Zarniwoop
 
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:47 pm
Byond Username: Dagum

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby Zarniwoop » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:39 am #386931

The staff's attitude towards trolling players instead of making serious responses makes me blegh.

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby oranges » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:48 am #386936

Zarniwoop wrote:The staff's attitude towards trolling players instead of making serious responses makes me blegh.

sorry, who the fuck are you again?
Image

Zarniwoop
 
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:47 pm
Byond Username: Dagum

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby Zarniwoop » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:59 am #386948

Case in point above.

Armhulen
 
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: Armhulen

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby Armhulen » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:00 am #386949

oranges wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:The staff's attitude towards trolling players instead of making serious responses makes me blegh.

sorry, who the fuck are you again?

i'm worried about him he must be sick

and just to be clear for anybody who comes across his abysmal post admins have NO say over the code so his entire point is moot

Zarniwoop
 
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:47 pm
Byond Username: Dagum

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby Zarniwoop » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:40 am #386977

I didn't say anything about the admins controlling the code. Are you sick? Should we worry?

Armhulen
 
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: Armhulen

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby Armhulen » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:57 am #387034

Zarniwoop wrote:I didn't say anything about the admins controlling the code. Are you sick? Should we worry?

yikes!! you did... you want admins to ban him for git stuff... sorry... you lose... that sucks......

Zarniwoop wrote:But given that he's still not gitbanned after all the shit he's pulled


"B-But I said staff!"

no, it makes no sense you're criticizing forum mods who have no power over git or the game and game admins who have no power over git or the forums on something he's doing on git. goofball being head admin and fucking up wouldn't even get to something git related because like i said, admin stuff doesn't pour over into git.

PostThis post was deleted by oranges on Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:03 pm.
Reason: thanks colonic
View this post

PostThis post was deleted by oranges on Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:03 pm.
Reason: not about the candidate
View this post

User avatar
iamgoofball
Github User
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:50 pm
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby iamgoofball » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:14 pm #387183

billy herrington has died

i am very sad now

Zarniwoop
 
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:47 pm
Byond Username: Dagum

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby Zarniwoop » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:50 am #387254

You people just go with whatever mangled rhetoric you think works. The fact goof is around at all is a failure of all staff. If you have to start using semantics to put words in my mouth to argue against a point I never made, you don't have an argument.

Poorman
 
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:06 pm
Byond Username: ThePoorman

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby Poorman » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:19 am #387258

Holy shit is goof actually running or is he joking

Either way it's a pretty good joke

User avatar
Qbopper
 
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby Qbopper » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:52 am #387299

Poorman wrote:Holy shit is goof actually running or is he joking

Either way it's a pretty good joke


goof runs and he claims it's not ironic but then he acts like an insane moron in public so nobody knows

he's tried to bribe voters and bring in outside voters to influence the election before

modedit:snipped out personal attack
Limey wrote:its too late.

User avatar
Grazyn
 
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 am
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby Grazyn » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:27 pm #387349

Posting here just to announce that this time I won't be campaigning for Goof for personal reasons. I wish him good luck even though I doubt he will be able to replicate the success of the last election when victory was snatched from his grasp for a handful of votes.

Zarniwoop
 
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:47 pm
Byond Username: Dagum

Re: Iamgoofball - Goof 2018 - Make /tg/ Great Again For The Players

Postby Zarniwoop » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:49 pm #387630

I'll be putting goof at the top n all the most "reasonable" of you at the bottom. I'd rather he fuck the server up than listen to the establishment troll the playerbase with a shit eating grin.

modedit: snipped out all the crap

PostThis post was deleted by oranges on Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:00 pm.
Reason: ermm
View this post

PostThis post was deleted by oranges on Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:01 pm.
Reason: not about the candidate
View this post

PostThis post was deleted by oranges on Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:01 pm.
Reason: not about the candidate
View this post

PostThis post was deleted by oranges on Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:02 pm.
Reason: bad post
View this post

PostThis post was deleted by oranges on Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:01 pm.
Reason: not about the candidate
View this post

PostThis post was deleted by oranges on Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:02 pm.
Reason: not about the candidate
View this post

PostThis post was deleted by oranges on Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:02 pm.
Reason: not about the candidate
View this post

PreviousNext

Return to Archived/Deleted

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users