[Deleted] Enjoys-Her-Sweets, AKA Reondin: The Headmin who figths for Lizard Rights

Resolved.

Moderator: Board Moderators

Sweets

Byond Username: Reondin

Enjoys-Her-Sweets, AKA Reondin: The Headmin who figths for Lizard Rights

Postby Sweets » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:22 pm #385251

I will be running a campaign this headmin election to fight the gross injustices Lizard kind has faced on this server. It is 2018 and there have been no Lizard headmins and only a handful of Lizard admins.

2018 will be the year of the LIZARD! Below is a summary of my policies and experience.

Campaign Policies:

1. A shift from Low RP/Deathmatch back to the Mid/Low RP of 2014. (Harsher enforcement of metagaming, naming policy and OOC speak IC)
2. Promotion of "Event days" (Admins/Players will be encouraged to think up ideas events and push them forward for a vote to the public. The ones voted on will occur on special event days once a month.)
3. Return of ERP to the state it was in in late 2015 ( Valid, Cannot fight back, subject to admin abuse, rule 8 still heavily applies)
4. Addition of new possible Lawsets for the AI to begin shifts with. (Mother Drone, Hippocratic, ect. After careful review)
5. The unbanning of Repukan.(Limited to ghost roles only probation)
6. Readminning Sawrge who did nothing wrong and was hacked by Miggles
7. Constructing the Kor table of admins.
8. Removal/Lowered round chance of Clock Cult until fixed.
9. Return of Nations and Blob as gametypes

AND THE BIG ONE:
10: TRAITORS ARE NOW NO LONGER VALID KILLS UNLESS SEEN COMMITTING TRAITOROUS ACTIVITY.

What does this mean? Let me give you a few examples.

-Security see's someone with combat gloves or a syndicate balloon walking down the hall. If that Sec officer walks up and harmbatons them to death, that is an Ahelpable offense.
- Security see's someone with a Stetchkin or a an esword walking down the hall. If that Sec officer walks up and harmbatons them to death, that is NOT an Ahelpable offense.
-A crewmember with no criminal record is arrested and found to be in possession of contraband. Executing them without the Captain's permission is against the rules.
-A crewmember with no criminal record is arrested and found to be in possession of contraband. Executing them WITH the Captain's permission is allowed.

This would all be subject to debate and tweaking, but the fact of the matter is we have a problem with security or validhunters going around looking for loot pinatas. We have had this as a problem for the past THREE PLUS YEARS and it is only getting worse.

Experience:I've been playing on /tg/ since 2015 and have a long history with the server. In addition, I am an educator IRL which means I am used to dealing with manchildren and will be available most of the summer. In addition, I beat Arm at Hearthstone.

Viva Lizards!

New policies!
11. Addition of *fart and buttbots.
Last edited by Sweets on Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shadowflame909

Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here
Byond Username: Shadowflame909

Re: Enjoys-Her-Sweets, AKA Reondin: The Headmin who figths for Lizard Rights

Postby Shadowflame909 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:30 pm #385252

A shift from Low RP/Deathmatch back to the Mid/Low RP of 2014. (Harsher enforcement of metagaming, naming policy and OOC speak IC)

>Getting a note or a ban for accidentally using the wrong verb. No thank you.. I think /tg/ has its own unique low rp identity..If I wanted something else, I'd go somewhere else..

Spoiler:

ThanatosRa wrote:My biggest problem is that I can't fix any of this.

Boris wrote:shadowflame either has a brain the size of a pea or one the size of the moon and he's playing 58D chess.

BeeSting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.

BebeYoshi wrote:Saltyflame909

Cobby wrote:The trash bin... have you lost your way home anon?

The_Dreamweaver

Byond Username: The Dreamweaver
Github Username: TheDreamweaver

Postby The_Dreamweaver » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:31 pm #385253

A lot of good ideas, but no solely because you're mean to me...

Edit: on second look, many of the ideas are problematic...
Last edited by The_Dreamweaver on Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Coder, Gondola, Friend

Full Sized Avatar: https://i.imgur.com/gtHhuFd.png

Sweets

Postby Sweets » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:36 pm #385255

Shadowflame909 wrote:
A shift from Low RP/Deathmatch back to the Mid/Low RP of 2014. (Harsher enforcement of metagaming, naming policy and OOC speak IC)

>Getting a note or a ban for accidentally using the wrong verb. No thank you.. I think /tg/ has its own unique low rp identity..If I wanted something else, I'd go somewhere else..

You mistake Mid/Low RP for Mid RP. If you don't want to RP you don't have to.

But if you actively say things like " It's REVS!" or talk about meta knowledge IC, you get bwoinked on a more consistant basis than what we have now. In addition, there would be more "IC consequences" for things like murderboning/Shuttle calling 4 no raisin. (SMASH DAT MFIN ERT BUTTON)

BeeSting12

Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Postby BeeSting12 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:39 pm #385256

sometimes i wonder if the people who come up with these ideas have any idea what the inner workings of the server administration is like.

then i realize if they come up with these ideas they probably dont.

what even makes you qualified to be headmin
Stickymayhem wrote:you're right!

Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day

Click here to make incoherent rants about my badminning.

Sweets

Postby Sweets » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:44 pm #385257

BeeSting12 wrote:
what even makes you qualified to be headmin

I was a player admin on Runescape for 4 years and I have been teaching for 6 years with people working under me for 4 of them? Just because you're an admin doesn't mean you're better or more qualified to be a headmin than anyone else. Joan and HBL had purple names too. You could EASILY be just as bad as them.

BeeSting12

Postby BeeSting12 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:51 pm #385260

What I'm saying is your ideas show a clear lack of understanding of how this works

What makes you think that OOC in IC isn't enforced? If you see it ahelp it and we'll deal with it, we can't watch everything all the time.

Why do you think ERP is healthy for the server when all it's ever caused was drama and attracting the wrong type of players?

Nations isn't even a fucking gamemode and the fact that you're suggesting it makes me think you should be disqualified.

Part of tg's niche is the perfect mix of roleplay and action. I feel like taking away security's freedom especially in conversion modes to execute those with contraband is not a good idea.

Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day

Sweets

Postby Sweets » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:59 pm #385264

BeeSting12 wrote:What I'm saying is your ideas show a clear lack of understanding of how this works

What makes you think that OOC in IC isn't enforced? If you see it ahelp it and we'll deal with it, we can't watch everything all the time.

Why do you think ERP is healthy for the server when all it's ever caused was drama and attracting the wrong type of players?

Nations isn't even a fucking gamemode and the fact that you're suggesting it makes me think you should be disqualified.

Part of tg's niche is the perfect mix of roleplay and action. I feel like taking away security's freedom especially in conversion modes to execute those with contraband is not a good idea.

OOC IC is not enforced equally. ICK OCK is always swiftly jumped on, but I have seen countless amounts of OOC IC with regards to " X IS A CHANGELING!" or "AI MALF" over just simple arrests or refusing a law 2.

ERP was not a problem for YEARS and still wasn't up until the time it was banned. Plus it gives an easy valid outlet for our less RP inclined players.

Nations is no less broken than Clock Cult. With tweaks it can become a once a week game mode.

Policy 10 applies ONLY to traitors. Not wizards, Not Revs, Not cult, Not lings, not Ops. And I fully disagree with your "Perfect Mix", some times there is literally no difference from Hippie. And I've been seeing more and more Hippie rounds lately.

Xhuis
Github User

Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Postby Xhuis » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:36 am #385272

Your extreme hostility when speaking of things you personally dislike, combined with your campaign promises showing that you plan to use it primarily to further your own goals instead of the server's, and with the cherry on top of your nonunderstanding of just what ERP did to /tg/, implies to me that you are an unfit candidate for the role.

Why would you unban Repukan, who has an extensive history of being hostile and argumentative, and has been permabanned twice, and failed probation in less than a month?

Why would you AC Nilons, who is disliked by a large amount of people for being needlessly confrontational, alienates players based on their characters, and acting with such toxicity that he's appearance banned?

What would /tg/ gain from unbanning ERP to make up for the massive amount of backlash and fighting it would cause?
Last edited by Xhuis on Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay

wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity

ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.

CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.

wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay

IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.

wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL

bandit
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Bgobandit

Postby bandit » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:36 am #385273

Sweets wrote:Experience:I've been playing on /tg/ since 2015 and have a long history with the server. In addition, I am an educator IRL which means I am used to dealing with manchildren and will be available most of the summer.

But this headmin term isn't during the summer, it's during the spring, and I don't know what you teach but it is pretty uniformly standardized test season no matter what grade, on top of regular teaching. Are you going to have enough time for this? I am also training to be a teacher but just training, not full time yet, and I still struggle to have free time for spess.

tl;dr: real life is always more important than 2D spacemen

why are so many spessmen players either teachers or nurses also
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls

Sweets

Postby Sweets » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:45 am #385276

I have enough time to do it, I already play around 2+ hours every day.

And Xhuis, when my goals agree with what most of the people of the server want it's not selfish. ERP did nothing that already wasn't being done or STILL IS BEING DONE in ooc comms or on other servers. Clock cult is still an absolute clusterfuck and you can't see it because of your overinflated sense of pride and refusal to take ANY form of criticism.

Repukan would be put in a "Ghost role only" probation period at first. And Nilons is a meme candidate in the same vein as Pax, Robustin and Qbmax.

BeeSting12

Postby BeeSting12 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:56 am #385278

post yfw an educator cant spell fights right

Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

Sweets

Postby Sweets » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:15 am #385284

post yfw according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.

Xhuis
Github User

Postby Xhuis » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:40 am #385289

Your response embodies the exact hostility I'm trying to point out. Your first response to it wasn't to point out the flaws in a normal manner but to explode and personally attack me for holding them. Do you think you can hold back these emotions and act in a more mature manner if you were to win?
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.

wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity

ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.

CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.

IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.

wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL

Sweets

Postby Sweets » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:43 am #385290

If you think that's exploding, I don't know what else to say.

Xhuis
Github User

Postby Xhuis » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:48 am #385291

I will take that as a no.

Sweets

Postby Sweets » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:57 am #385294

Ironic coming from the man who immediately belittles and attacks anyone who criticizes anything he does. Funny how hostility is met with hostility.

DemonFiren

Byond Username: DemonFiren

Postby DemonFiren » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:00 am #385297

I'd just like to note how as a headmin you're going to have loads and loads and loads of shit flung your way and you're expected not to react emotionally at all.
Your responses so far haven't been quite as dispassionate. Do you intend to change that, if yes how and if no why not?
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:

Qbmax32
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Postby Qbmax32 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:13 am #385300

Erp was a mistake and thus so is this thread. ERP is not healthy and neither is neutering security in conversion modes
my admin feedback thread

epic gamer quote compilation
Spoiler:
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.

Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit

Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)

Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores

Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate

BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.

feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing

Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.

Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.

Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread

imsxz wrote:nervore

FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.

afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me

Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....

Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead

CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs

iamgoofball
Github User

Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Postby iamgoofball » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:16 am #385301

>bring back erp

Just go to citadel

BeeSting12

Postby BeeSting12 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:24 am #385303

Citadel actually sounds like it's well suited for Reondin based on his views.

Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

Sweets

Postby Sweets » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:29 am #385305

Frankly I don't think I've been emotional in much of anything I've said. But I guess that's in the eye of the beholder. Xhuis and I do not see eye to eye on many things and there is a lingering hostility there maybe.

QBmax, Why is it every time there has been a vote to bring back ERP it has passed and then Headmins/Admins decide to take it away? If the players want it, let them have it. It's not their fault the Admin crew couldn't control themselves and removed it.

I have never played on citadel goof.

iamgoofball
Github User

Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Postby iamgoofball » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:31 am #385306

We don't need ERP. Citadel has erp shit up the wazoo. Just go there for your creepy fetish.

yorii
Github User

Byond Username: Yorpan
Github Username: yorii

Postby yorii » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:05 am #385332

Shadowflame909 wrote:

You do get a note for this today already, or at least you should be.

DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Postby DrPillzRedux » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:15 am #385334

Just for clarification about reondin and their stance on ERP, they raped me IC without my consent on an escape pod and nothing happened when I ahelped. This was in 2015 and when I brought it up last year they thought I was okay with it (even though I screamed about it in ooc) and also because they never got talked to.

Really makes you think.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz

Sweets

Postby Sweets » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:22 am #385338

I would say you sound salty, but I remember I stole all your Salts.

oranges
Code Maintainer

Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Postby oranges » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:27 am #385340

Which server?

DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Postby DrPillzRedux » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:28 am #385342

Sybil, sometime between Oct-Dec.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz

IkeTG

Byond Username: LizardDreams

Postby IkeTG » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:55 am #385346

Why would you want to bring back ERP?
NSFW:
Spoiler:

Thunder11
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Postby Thunder11 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:18 am #385383

Why would you ever want to unban Repukan
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!

That's thinking on your feet, soldier!

Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all

oranges wrote:

Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.

Can be found on singulo: !!pQe.6/5m0Y
Ruiner of Fun [Badmin], leave feedback at: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578

Denton
Code Maintainer

Byond Username: Denton-30
Github Username: 81Denton

Postby Denton » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:28 am #385388

3. Return of ERP

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door, Citadel club is 2 sectors down

Sweets

Postby Sweets » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:52 pm #385398

Policies have been more clarified in the OP.

Sweets

Postby Sweets » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:56 pm #385401

IkeTG wrote:Why would you want to bring back ERP?

It's funny to watch and creates conflict.

And Thunder. Its highly probationary.

Also JC a bomb.

Xhuis
Github User

Postby Xhuis » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:01 pm #385402

Thank god player candidates have no chance.

Nilons

Byond Username: NIlons

Postby Nilons » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:00 pm #385485

Can you explain how you managed to have a worse platform than goof?
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEVd4c1SV2g

Thunder11
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Postby Thunder11 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:10 pm #385577

Highly probationary or not, how would bringing him back at all benefit the server. He got a shot at probation and he blew it spectacularly. Why do you think this time would be any different?
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!

That's thinking on your feet, soldier!

Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all

oranges wrote:

Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.

Can be found on singulo: !!pQe.6/5m0Y
Ruiner of Fun [Badmin], leave feedback at: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578

TribeOfBeavers
In-Game Game Master

Byond Username: TribeOfBeavers

Postby TribeOfBeavers » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:48 pm #385709

Sweets wrote:
IkeTG wrote:Why would you want to bring back ERP?

It's funny to watch and creates conflict.

It only promotes OOC conflict, which nobody wants.

As you have it in your policies, the people erping either get stabbed to death by someone looking for valids (while not being allowed to retaliate), gibbed by admins, or left alone. None of this creates any meaningful IC conflict.

Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Postby Dax Dupont » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:03 pm #385742

>ERP
Please go to citadel, kevinz can show you the way.

The Clowns Pocket

Postby The Clowns Pocket » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:10 pm #385749

You had me until policy 10.

Sweets

Postby Sweets » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:27 pm #386083

>Can you explain how you managed to have a worse platform than goof?

I tried real hard.

>Highly probationary or not, how would bringing him back at all benefit the server. He got a shot at probation and he blew it spectacularly. Why do you think this time would be any different?

Because if he messes up this time he will eat a discord forum and git ban.

>It only promotes OOC conflict, which nobody wants.

I disagree, it can lead to interesting IC moments too when people remember someone is an ERPer and rib them about it in another round.

>As you have it in your policies, the people erping either get stabbed to death by someone looking for valids (while not being allowed to retaliate), gibbed by admins, or left alone. None of this creates any meaningful IC conflict.

If the person ERPing is an antag, they can use it to bait validhunters to come to them. You also left out Admins doing more creative things than just gibbing them or the lovers running from a hostile mob.

>Please go to citadel, kevinz can show you the way.

I have never, nor will I ever play there.

>You had me until policy 10.

Can you go into more specifics why?

cedarbridge
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Postby cedarbridge » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:28 pm #386107

9 and 10 are dumb
Nations is not a "mode" and never has been. Its also just a rev-like TDM and is fun exactly once.
Blob was rebalanced towards a round-ender antag as opposed to a full-round wizard-like antagonist. Its not meant to be a roundstart antag in its current form so there's no point readding it without remodification.

Giving antags additional protections against being found out merely encourages 1) more security eggshell walking 2) normal players required to look the other way to somebody running the halls with an esword as long as he doesn't hit anyone with it, etc.

11 isn't a headmin decision because it requires both things be PR'd and merged and that will not happen.

PostThis post was deleted by Nilons on Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:03 pm.
Reason: not gonna get baited into responding again
View this post

Doctor Pork

Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Postby Doctor Pork » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:30 pm #387207

Nope.
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander

Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad

Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle

oranges
Code Maintainer

Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Postby oranges » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:52 am #387234

Sweets wrote:and git ban.

not a call you can even make

Rustledjimm

Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Postby Rustledjimm » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:02 am #387239

Running with a policy of "I will unban X person" is really stupid.

It's not even good as a funnay maymay jokette.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback!

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:

Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes

Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:08 am #387241

Rustledjimm wrote:Running with a policy of "I will unban X person" is really stupid.

It's not even good as a funnay maymay jokette.

Especially when said person's play-style is contrary to making the server into less of a deathmatch. :thinking:
Feedback pls (Don't bother though, because I am perfect)
### ListVarEdit by Atlanta-ned: /datum/reagents reagent_list: Water=/obj/item/weapon/gun/energy/alien
IcePacks wrote:>all you have is a taser and the cold realization that you're a haphazard bandaid over a problem that may or may not exist, applied by someone who doesn't know or care enough about their job to do it properly

OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are

Sweets

Postby Sweets » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:30 am #387293

Everyone here is harping on the repukan meme and ignoring the rest of my plight.

And oranges, if the all 3 headmins suggested a gitban it would most likely be enforced.

I am the ONLY CANDIDATE running with promises to:

Improve Lizard respect!
Remove clock cult!
Reduce Security ability to do random "lol ur valid" executions and searches to traitors!

In addition I will force sybil rounds to never have to go to Omega station!

cedarbridge
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Postby cedarbridge » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:57 pm #387369

It turns out that a platform built on things nobody asked for lacks popularity. Who knew.

starmute

Byond Username: Starmute

Postby starmute » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:07 pm #387370

Sweets wrote:
Spoiler:
I will be running a campaign this headmin election to fight the gross injustices Lizard kind has faced on this server. It is 2018 and there have been no Lizard headmins and only a handful of Lizard admins.

2018 will be the year of the LIZARD! Below is a summary of my policies and experience.

Campaign Policies:

1. A shift from Low RP/Deathmatch back to the Mid/Low RP of 2014. (Harsher enforcement of metagaming, naming policy and OOC speak IC)
2. Promotion of "Event days" (Admins/Players will be encouraged to think up ideas events and push them forward for a vote to the public. The ones voted on will occur on special event days once a month.)
3. Return of ERP to the state it was in in late 2015 ( Valid, Cannot fight back, subject to admin abuse, rule 8 still heavily applies)
4. Addition of new possible Lawsets for the AI to begin shifts with. (Mother Drone, Hippocratic, ect. After careful review)

AND THE BIG ONE:
10: TRAITORS ARE NOW NO LONGER VALID KILLS UNLESS SEEN COMMITTING TRAITOROUS ACTIVITY.

-Security see's someone with combat gloves or a syndicate balloon walking down the hall. If that Sec officer walks up and harmbatons them to death, that is an Ahelpable offense.
- Security see's someone with a Stetchkin or a an esword walking down the hall. If that Sec officer walks up and harmbatons them to death, that is NOT an Ahelpable offense.
-A crewmember with no criminal record is arrested and found to be in possession of contraband. Executing them without the Captain's permission is against the rules.
-A crewmember with no criminal record is arrested and found to be in possession of contraband. Executing them WITH the Captain's permission is allowed.

This would all be subject to debate and tweaking, but the fact of the matter is we have a problem with security or validhunters going around looking for loot pinatas. We have had this as a problem for the past THREE PLUS YEARS and it is only getting worse.

Experience:I've been playing on /tg/ since 2015 and have a long history with the server. In addition, I am an educator IRL which means I am used to dealing with manchildren and will be available most of the summer. In addition, I beat Arm at Hearthstone.

Viva Lizards!

New policies!

Fart would be excellent (aside from superfarting). Aside from that most of these aren't very good. We're not hugbox.

Armhulen

Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: Armhulen

Postby Armhulen » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:45 pm #387407

starmute wrote:
Sweets wrote:
Spoiler:

Campaign Policies:

AND THE BIG ONE:

Viva Lizards!

New policies!

Fart would be excellent (aside from superfarting). Aside from that most of these aren't very good. We're not hugbox.

>code promises for head admin position

oh you

Next

Return to Archived/Deleted