[Deleted] War ops and shuttle hunting

Resolved.

Moderator: Board Moderators

Luke Cox

Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

War ops and shuttle hunting

Unread postby Luke Cox » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:18 am #435830

Right now, actively hunting for the ops shuttle during any ops round (war or no war) is banned. This is a holdover from the old shuttle system, where the shuttle could only park in one of six locations. People could just meta the shuttle locations and find it virtually risk free. Now, the shuttle can park anywhere on the z-level. That plus the turrets actually makes shuttle hunting pretty risky. We've also got a problem with ops declaring basically every round and half the station population suiciding immediately. If ops declare war, it makes sense for the crew to know that they're coming. End a mechanically obsolete policy. Add a cost to war ops. Make shuttle hunting legal.

D&B

Byond Username: Repukan

Re: War ops and shuttle hunting

Unread postby D&B » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:36 am #435833

Normal /tg/ policy is two forums up buddy
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?

J_Madison wrote:that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you

ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.

Luke Cox

Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Re: War ops and shuttle hunting

Unread postby Luke Cox » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:50 am #435841

Okay I'm a brainlet

Return to Archived/Deleted