[Deleted] If you could overturn a headmin ruling this term, what would it be?

Resolved.

Moderator: Board Moderators

wesoda25

Byond Username: Wesoda25

If you could overturn a headmin ruling this term, what would it be?

Postby wesoda25 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:50 am #478117

Some candidates are throwing out subliminals and expressing displeasure with the past couple of terms headmins, but why?

If you could overturn/redo a headmin ruling/decision/action, what would it be and why?
How Much Does Crushed Stone Delivery Cost?

Summary: Gravel Delivery Prices
Minus crushed rock costs $12-$35 per cubic yard while clean crushed rock costs $30-$50 per cubic yard. Delivery and spreading can double those prices. However, the more material you order, the less the total cost. Delivery is usually free of charge up to 10 miles.

Relevant: https://www.kompareit.com/homeandgarden ... stone1.png

Crushed rock is a type of gravel that has been mechanically broken down into small pieces and sorted by size. It is a highly versatile product, used for driveways, pathways, flower beds or as a base for concrete, pavers, asphalt, retaining walls, sheds or foundations.

Crushed rock is a very strong and durable material, and it offers great traction. It is available for delivery by the cubic yard, typically by landscaping supply companies that also sell products such as mulch, sand and soil.

About Crushed Rock Delivery
There are two basic types of crushed rocks: minus and clean. Both are available in a variety of sizes and colors, but they are used differently.

1. Any crushed rock with the word minus in the description (3/4-inch minus, for example) will also contain smaller pieces of rock, dirt and/or sand. This type packs down tightly, making it ideal for established driveways without drainage problems, as well as a base material for porches, patios, walkways, driveways and the like.
  2. Clean crushed rock does not have the smaller pieces of rock, dirt and/or sand. If it is advertised as 1/4 inch, all pieces are that size. Because clean crushed rock does not pack down tightly, it is not ideal as a base. But it is great for new driveways or those with drainage problems. It also works well for decorative pathways, walkways, plant beds and flower beds.

If you’re unsure of which type to buy, ask a professional, particularly if you have problems such as excessive erosion, improper drainage or muddy conditions.

Crushed rock is typically sold by the cubic yard (27 square feet). Before you place an order, you’ll have to url=https://www.calculatorsoup.com/calculators/construction/square-footage-calculator.php]determine the square footage of the area you need to covero/url] and how deep you want the rock to be. As a guideline, one cubic yard covers about 324 square feet, one inch deep. Similarly, it covers 162 square feet, 2 inches deep.

pPea Gravel Cost
Expect to pay between around $35 per cubic yard or $40 to $45 per ton for pea gravel delivery. The price will decrease significantly for large quantities of pea gravel. If you are looking for a color other than gray, the cost will increase.

Pea gravel is a small hard stone that is about the size of a pea. The most common size is 3/8 inch. It is smooth and generally round with no sharp edges. It is frequently used in home gardening and decorative landscaping projects such as accenting flower beds and gardens.

Cost of Crushed Rock Delivery
The price of crushed rock depends on the type and size you select, and the amount. It is also heavily influenced by your geographic location. Prices in big cities are easily double what they are in many rural areas.

1. Minus crushed rock is less expensive, ranging from about $12-$35 per cubic yard, not including delivery or spreading.
  2. Clean crushed rock usually ranges in price from $30-$50 per cubic yard, also not including delivery or spreading.

Delivery and spreading charges vary, too, but in many cases they will double the price. The more you order, however, the less per cubic yard delivery charges will be.

Source: https://www.kompareit.com/homeandgarden ... costs.html

Nervere

Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Re: If you could overturn a headmin ruling this term, what would it be?

Postby Nervere » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:14 am #478129

I gotta be honest, I really fucking regret that ban with Istoprocent (the lizard detective) and Anuv. I made a stupid decision and realized it far too late. Any criticism of me for that choice is 100% valid.
Last edited by Nervere on Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added clarification

PostThis post was deleted by Shadowflame909 on Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:29 am.
Reason: wait what the fuck I thought this was the NTR Hut im not a candidate
View this post

D&B

Byond Username: Repukan

Postby D&B » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:20 am #478158

Nervere wrote:I gotta be honest, I really fucking regret that ban with Istoprocent (the lizard detective) and Anuv. I made a stupid decision and realized it far too late. Any criticism of me for that choice is 100% valid.

So why don't you?
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?

J_Madison wrote:that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you

ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.

iamgoofball
Github User

Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Postby iamgoofball » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:12 am #478188

this is clearly the "pretend to be self reflecting" thread of the season

Nervere

Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Postby Nervere » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:01 pm #478325

D&B wrote:
Nervere wrote:I gotta be honest, I really fucking regret that ban with Istoprocent (the lizard detective) and Anuv. I made a stupid decision and realized it far too late. Any criticism of me for that choice is 100% valid.

So why don't you?

It's not just about me. I ended up making the reply in the ban thread, but the decision against Istoprocent in the ban appeal a vote among the headmins.
What I regret now is supporting it, and not tipping the scale of the vote when I could. That's part of being a headmin, though. You'll regret some of your decisions and sometimes the best that you can hope to do is learn from it.

PostThis post was deleted by oranges on Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:56 pm.
Reason: not a headadmin
View this post

Return to Archived/Deleted