[Deleted] [Eaglendia] Bert Macland - 5 day ban, boh'd the shuttle

Resolved.

Moderator: Board Moderators

Ribbz

Byond Username: Ribbz

[Eaglendia] Bert Macland - 5 day ban, boh'd the shuttle

Postby Ribbz » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:41 pm #506011

Sorry if this is duplicated, I was unsure if my post would go through after I read the second announcement and finally got my account linked.

Byond account and character name: Ribbz / Bert Macland
Banning admin:Eaglendia
Ban type (What are you banned from?): All Servers
Ban reason and length: "Well, you did it. (Shuttle Bohbomb as a nonantagonist Assistant during Traitorchan.)"
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2019-08-03 06:11:03 GMT (i'm assuming?)
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil):Sybil
Your side of the story: In all honesty I just wanted to do it once. I've only got to see a bohbomb happen once before and it caused a crazy instability area that took those who stepped in the area to be transported to some crazy spot on a different Z level and wanted to see if the same thing would happen if it was unleashed on the shuttle. Aside from that, I just really wanted to do a bohbomb once.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I wouldn't necessarily request an unban but possibly shortening the length or allowing me to play on Bagil in the mean time. I know my actions ruined the gameplay for the players that round and I'm sorry I got tunnel vision on performing a bohbomb and let the enjoyment of all the other players go to the wayside.

John_Gobbel

Byond Username: CAPTTLasky

Re: [Eaglendia] Bert Macland - 5 day ban, boh'd the shuttle

Postby John_Gobbel » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:42 pm #506012

You should be able to delete this copy to avoid confusion and to make sure people post in one thread instead of two.

Shaps-cloud
In-Game Game Master

Byond Username: Shaps

Re: [Eaglendia] Bert Macland - 5 day ban, boh'd the shuttle

Postby Shaps-cloud » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:43 pm #506014

Oh fuck I shouldn't have approved the second one oops
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.

Return to Archived/Deleted