[Deleted] Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Resolved.

Moderator: Board Moderators

User avatar
Bip
 
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:40 am
Byond Username: Pireamaineach

Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby Bip » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:08 pm #545531

Seperation of administration and codebase is absolute.
I may answer questions about the codebase when asked, but I won't delve into it here.

My platform is centred on the /tg/ community, and who we want to be. What we shouldn't be is a hive of degenerates, hence why I believe a rule similar to rule 8 ought to be mirror to the discord. Similarly, I believe rule 8 ought to be more stringently enforced in game.

Additionally, I will take measures to stop the alienation of the playerbase from administration. Especially at the beginning of the last headmin term, we saw administration make decisions that were very much at-odds with the will of the playerbase. This does not mean admin man bad, I'd like to clarify, I just think there's a growing rift in the philosophies of our admins and our players.


To be consise I will make a list.

Who I want on /tg/:
Contributors.
Coders.
Shitposters.
Normal folk.
As334.
Bindy.

Who I do not want:
Hornyposters.
Catpeople.

If you vote for catmins you're a furry.
...



User avatar
terranaut
TGMC Lead
 
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:43 pm
Byond Username: Terranaut

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby terranaut » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:10 pm #545539

What's your opinion on the sexy mime outfit (available in costume vendors and via cargo)?
Image

Tell me I'm a good monki: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=24558

User avatar
Bip
 
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:40 am
Byond Username: Pireamaineach

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby Bip » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:44 pm #545544

terranaut wrote:What's your opinion on the sexy mime outfit (available in costume vendors and via cargo)?


Bad joke, not funny.
...

User avatar
bobbahbrown
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:04 am
Location: canada
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby bobbahbrown » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:20 pm #545553

Bip wrote:Additionally, I will take measures to stop the alienation of the playerbase from administration. Especially at the beginning of the last headmin term, we saw administration make decisions that were very much at-odds with the will of the playerbase. This does not mean admin man bad, I'd like to clarify, I just think there's a growing rift in the philosophies of our admins and our players.


Could you elaborate on this, specifically giving instances or explaining what you mean by decisions that were at-odds with the playerbase? What are the philosophies that our admins and players have a great difference in?
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
bobbahbrown
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:04 am
Location: canada
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby bobbahbrown » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:33 pm #545554

Bip wrote:My platform is centred on the /tg/ community, and who we want to be. What we shouldn't be is a hive of degenerates, hence why I believe a rule similar to rule 8 ought to be mirror to the discord. Similarly, I believe rule 8 ought to be more stringently enforced in game.


You claim you are centering your campaign on who we want to be, do you think that your opinions fall in line with the community? You seem to be on a holier-than-thou crusade rather than a campaign that has genuine interest in maintaining and improving the community.

I haven't seen many people describe the server as a 'hive of degenerates' other than by people who are more interested in starting drama and being in a spotlight than actually playing the game.

Finally, do you honestly feel the enforcement of rule 8 is not stringently enforced in-game? Can you provide examples? I'm sure our sitting administration would be glad to hear of cases that slip past.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Tlaltecuhtli
 
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:16 am
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby Tlaltecuhtli » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:58 pm #545558

sounds about right

User avatar
Bip
 
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:40 am
Byond Username: Pireamaineach

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby Bip » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:30 pm #545561

bobbahbrown wrote:Could you elaborate on this, specifically giving instances or explaining what you mean by decisions that were at-odds with the playerbase? What are the philosophies that our admins and players have a great difference in?


Specifically surrounding how we handle people saying slurs, and what qualifies as harassment. It's a rather weak issue now, but at the beginning of term, before Morto stepped down, I had quite genuine concerns.

Still, I feel admins come across to players and vice versa as entirely different sects of the community. In conclusion, "admin man bad" and "GRR I HATE PLAYERS" are both bad mindsets.

Rule 8, that I've seen, is generally waved when it comes to sub-text, and by that I don't mean catpeople saying nya, I mean shit like a skirt-clad catboy implying everyone wants to fuck him indirectly because people threatened to murder him.

I don't particularly think the community aligns with my viewpoints, but at the same time I'm not going to change my viewpoints for the sake of getting elected. If people don't agree I shouldn't get elected, and I probably won't.
Last edited by Bip on Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
...

User avatar
NecromancerAnne
 
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:55 pm
Location: Don't touch me, motherfucker...
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby NecromancerAnne » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:35 pm #545562

Could you elaborate on those concerns?

User avatar
Bip
 
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:40 am
Byond Username: Pireamaineach

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby Bip » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:52 pm #545565

NecromancerAnne wrote:Could you elaborate on those concerns?

Me not like feel like I get banned for criticise admins.
That's about the extent of it honestly, it's to a degree a non-issue at this point.
...

User avatar
bandit
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:35 pm
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby bandit » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:23 pm #545571

How do you square your talking about "what the players want" with the players clearly wanting, per vote, felinids enabled?
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls

User avatar
Bip
 
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:40 am
Byond Username: Pireamaineach

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby Bip » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:26 pm #545572

bandit wrote:How do you square your talking about "what the players want" with the players clearly wanting, per vote, felinids enabled?


Strange that you put something I never said in quotes.
...

User avatar
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:43 pm
Location: Maintenance
Byond Username: NoxVS

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby NoxVS » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:32 pm #545574

Bip wrote:
bandit wrote:How do you square your talking about "what the players want" with the players clearly wanting, per vote, felinids enabled?


Strange that you put something I never said in quotes.


Bip wrote:My platform is centred on the /tg/ community, and who we want to be.

User avatar
Bip
 
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:40 am
Byond Username: Pireamaineach

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby Bip » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:35 pm #545576

We implies anyone who agrees with me. Please stop reaching to make the issue about catpeople.
...

annoyinggreencatgirl
 
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:55 pm
Byond Username: Uomo91

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby annoyinggreencatgirl » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:38 pm #545577

Bip wrote:We implies anyone who agrees with me. Please stop reaching to make the issue about catpeople.
You brought them up...in the inciting post of your platform.

It kind of sounds like your plan to, as you put it, stop the alienation of the playerbase, is to intentionally alienate subsets of the playerbase?
Brilliant. :?

Bip wrote:My platform is centred on the /tg/ community, and who we want to be. What we shouldn't be is a hive of degenerates, hence why I believe a rule similar to rule 8 ought to be mirror to the discord. Similarly, I believe rule 8 ought to be more stringently enforced in game.
I can't really comment on Discord much because I have almost everything but #help muted and don't often look elsewhere, but even so I don't see rampant hornyposting occurring, is this really a big problem? Every time I've seen anything like that it's very transparently joking bullshit and memes.
As far as in game goes to be honest from my perspective rule 8 is enforced pretty strictly, often overused and misused. What percentage of rule 8 bans do you think involve people who were actually literally ERPing or doing something extremely creepy, compared to people who were just doing something mildly risque and amusing?

You state that you see rule 8 waved because of subtext, but exactly why shouldn't it be? WGW for instance is a TG tradition going back how many years? You don't think the subtext of that is important? What of all the other lewd memes and copypastas about moth feet or whatever? Is that all degenerate "hornyposting" too or is it just possible that sometimes bawdy jokes are funny and harmless and not meant to arouse or harass anybody?

As an aside, and with the disclaimer that I personally don't remotely care about bigoted language and wouldn't be in favor of blanket language policing, it seems really weird to run on some vague campaign of taking out the trash, cleaning up the community, preventing the alienation of players, etc by demonizing rule 8 breakers while digging in to defend people who scream nigger and kike. This doesn't strike you as incongruous?
What would you say to players who genuinely believe that bigoted language and harassment is to them a serious alienating factor and contributes to the community feeling like a hive of degeneracy? I won't put words in your mouth but I strongly suspect something along the lines of "fuck off retard, don't be offended by things that don't matter and learn to take a joke", which is probably also exactly what the hornyposters you intended to target would say to you.

On the whole your platform is very unclear and I'd be curious to hear more about what connection exactly you mean to draw between evil hornyposters, the alienation of the playerbase from the administration, and this looming threat of being banned for criticizing the admins.

User avatar
bobbahbrown
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:04 am
Location: canada
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby bobbahbrown » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:40 pm #545578

Bip wrote:Rule 8, that I've seen, is generally waved when it comes to sub-text, and by that I don't mean catpeople saying nya, I mean shit like a skirt-clad catboy implying everyone wants to fuck him indirectly because people threatened to murder him.


I don't think I've ever seen an instance of this, could you provide a concrete example? I think I'm getting lost in your vague descriptions and theoreticals.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Qustinnus
TGMC Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:30 am
Byond Username: Qustinnus

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby Qustinnus » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:45 pm #545579

I'm not sure someone who goes into the coder chat to yell at people about bugs and then insults them is someone who is fit to run for headmin.

User avatar
Bip
 
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:40 am
Byond Username: Pireamaineach

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby Bip » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:51 pm #545580

Qustinnus wrote:I'm not sure someone who goes into the coder chat to yell at people about bugs and then insults them is someone who is fit to run for headmin.


Excuse me stop derailling discussion with non-sequiturs please.
...

User avatar
Bip
 
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:40 am
Byond Username: Pireamaineach

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby Bip » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:56 pm #545581

annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:
Bip wrote:We implies anyone who agrees with me. Please stop reaching to make the issue about catpeople.
You brought them up...in the inciting post of your platform.

It kind of sounds like your plan to, as you put it, stop the alienation of the playerbase, is to intentionally alienate subsets of the playerbase?
Brilliant. :?

Bip wrote:My platform is centred on the /tg/ community, and who we want to be. What we shouldn't be is a hive of degenerates, hence why I believe a rule similar to rule 8 ought to be mirror to the discord. Similarly, I believe rule 8 ought to be more stringently enforced in game.
I can't really comment on Discord much because I have almost everything but #help muted and don't often look elsewhere, but even so I don't see rampant hornyposting occurring, is this really a big problem? Every time I've seen anything like that it's very transparently joking bullshit and memes.
As far as in game goes to be honest from my perspective rule 8 is enforced pretty strictly, often overused and misused. What percentage of rule 8 bans do you think involve people who were actually literally ERPing or doing something extremely creepy, compared to people who were just doing something mildly risque and amusing?

You state that you see rule 8 waved because of subtext, but exactly why shouldn't it be? WGW for instance is a TG tradition going back how many years? You don't think the subtext of that is important? What of all the other lewd memes and copypastas about moth feet or whatever? Is that all degenerate "hornyposting" too or is it just possible that sometimes bawdy jokes are funny and harmless and not meant to arouse or harass anybody?

As an aside, and with the disclaimer that I personally don't remotely care about bigoted language and wouldn't be in favor of blanket language policing, it seems really weird to run on some vague campaign of taking out the trash, cleaning up the community, preventing the alienation of players, etc by demonizing rule 8 breakers while digging in to defend people who scream nigger and kike. This doesn't strike you as incongruous?
What would you say to players who genuinely believe that bigoted language and harassment is to them a serious alienating factor and contributes to the community feeling like a hive of degeneracy? I won't put words in your mouth but I strongly suspect something along the lines of "fuck off retard, don't be offended by things that don't matter and learn to take a joke", which is probably also exactly what the hornyposters you intended to target would say to you.

On the whole your platform is very unclear and I'd be curious to hear more about what connection exactly you mean to draw between evil hornyposters, the alienation of the playerbase from the administration, and this looming threat of being banned for criticizing the admins.


There is a line between spamming WGW and consistently talking about sucking cock in Discord. While I don't want to name names, there's a subset of people who consistently post such content in the discord. My concern was less so ingame and moreso in the disord. Under current rules you can legitimately post porn in the general Discord channel with minimal censoring.

The line between sexual discussion and saying kike or nigger is particularly subjective, and I happen to fall in a very unpopular group of people where the latter is unacceptable and the former is fine.
...

User avatar
Bip
 
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:40 am
Byond Username: Pireamaineach

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby Bip » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:58 pm #545583

bobbahbrown wrote:I don't think I've ever seen an instance of this, could you provide a concrete example? I think I'm getting lost in your vague descriptions and theoreticals.

Honestly that was a very specific example I thought. I see things such as often, this one was last week on Sybil. Honestly it being on Sybil might've been the problem.
...

annoyinggreencatgirl
 
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:55 pm
Byond Username: Uomo91

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby annoyinggreencatgirl » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:23 pm #545589

Bip wrote:
annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:
Bip wrote:We implies anyone who agrees with me. Please stop reaching to make the issue about catpeople.
You brought them up...in the inciting post of your platform.

It kind of sounds like your plan to, as you put it, stop the alienation of the playerbase, is to intentionally alienate subsets of the playerbase?
Brilliant. :?

Bip wrote:My platform is centred on the /tg/ community, and who we want to be. What we shouldn't be is a hive of degenerates, hence why I believe a rule similar to rule 8 ought to be mirror to the discord. Similarly, I believe rule 8 ought to be more stringently enforced in game.
I can't really comment on Discord much because I have almost everything but #help muted and don't often look elsewhere, but even so I don't see rampant hornyposting occurring, is this really a big problem? Every time I've seen anything like that it's very transparently joking bullshit and memes.
As far as in game goes to be honest from my perspective rule 8 is enforced pretty strictly, often overused and misused. What percentage of rule 8 bans do you think involve people who were actually literally ERPing or doing something extremely creepy, compared to people who were just doing something mildly risque and amusing?

You state that you see rule 8 waved because of subtext, but exactly why shouldn't it be? WGW for instance is a TG tradition going back how many years? You don't think the subtext of that is important? What of all the other lewd memes and copypastas about moth feet or whatever? Is that all degenerate "hornyposting" too or is it just possible that sometimes bawdy jokes are funny and harmless and not meant to arouse or harass anybody?

As an aside, and with the disclaimer that I personally don't remotely care about bigoted language and wouldn't be in favor of blanket language policing, it seems really weird to run on some vague campaign of taking out the trash, cleaning up the community, preventing the alienation of players, etc by demonizing rule 8 breakers while digging in to defend people who scream nigger and kike. This doesn't strike you as incongruous?
What would you say to players who genuinely believe that bigoted language and harassment is to them a serious alienating factor and contributes to the community feeling like a hive of degeneracy? I won't put words in your mouth but I strongly suspect something along the lines of "fuck off retard, don't be offended by things that don't matter and learn to take a joke", which is probably also exactly what the hornyposters you intended to target would say to you.

On the whole your platform is very unclear and I'd be curious to hear more about what connection exactly you mean to draw between evil hornyposters, the alienation of the playerbase from the administration, and this looming threat of being banned for criticizing the admins.


There is a line between spamming WGW and consistently talking about sucking cock in Discord. While I don't want to name names, there's a subset of people who consistently post such content in the discord. My concern was less so ingame and moreso in the disord.
You did state specifically that you want to see rule 8 enforced more stringently in game.

Bip wrote:Under current rules you can legitimately post porn in the general Discord channel with minimal censoring.

From the TG Discord's rules:
5: Do not attach or embed NSFW content. Any NSFW content must be clearly labeled, as well as spoilered or nested in < > to prevent the automatic embed.
8: Anything that is against the Discord ToS or that will make Discord mad at us is not allowed.
This covers both uncensored NSFW content, and also ironically enough depending on how deeply you want to read into it, harassment, to a far more stringent degree than TG's own rules and precedents on it.

From Discord's ToS:
As an example, you agree not to use the Service in order to:
...
  • defame, libel, ridicule, mock, stalk, threaten, harass, intimidate or abuse anyone;


From Discord's community guidelines:
THE FOLLOWING IS NOT TOLERATED. WE WILL REMOVE CONTENT AND ISSUE A WARNING. SUBSEQUENT MISCONDUCT AND CASES OF EXTREME SEVERITY WILL RESULT IN ACCOUNT DELETION:
  • Organizing and participating in raids or other forms of harassment. Do not engage in or post content encouraging the harassment of individuals or communities. If someone is harassing you or your community, be proactive and block them immediately.


Nonethless, a serious question I have is if you think the problem you see with alleged sexual content, be it images or text, would be improved by the creation of a specific NSFW tagged channel? The hornyposting equivalent of #politics-containment, if you will.

Bip wrote:The line between sexual discussion and saying kike or nigger is particularly subjective, and I happen to fall in a very unpopular group of people where the latter is unacceptable and the former is fine.
If your platform is actually just "I hate [thing], as headmin I will remove [thing]." I mean more power to you, but I think flat out stating that instead of framing this as being some grand endeavor to save the community's integrity would have been a wiser choice. Also a very weird single issue platform to run on given the scope of responsibility that headmins have.

Best of luck in the election.

User avatar
Bip
 
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:40 am
Byond Username: Pireamaineach

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby Bip » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:47 pm #545598

If you would like my opinion on other issues I implore you to ask.
...

User avatar
Bip
 
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:40 am
Byond Username: Pireamaineach

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby Bip » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:50 pm #545599

Also if I had just said that there would be a 100% Oranges yeets my thread into oblivion.
...

annoyinggreencatgirl
 
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:55 pm
Byond Username: Uomo91

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby annoyinggreencatgirl » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:52 pm #545600

Bip wrote:If you would like my opinion on other issues I implore you to ask.
I would actually like your answer to this, it was a serious question.
I wrote:Nonethless, a serious question I have is if you think the problem you see with alleged sexual content, be it images or text, would be improved by the creation of a specific NSFW tagged channel? The hornyposting equivalent of #politics-containment, if you will.


As to your opinion on other issues I'd like to see anything you have say in regards to this: As a headmin, what will you do with MRP?

User avatar
wesoda25
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby wesoda25 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:53 pm #545601

what little promise this platform had is gone

-someone who can’t stand the discord
Naloac wrote:Since you have asked for a *community opinion* and im the player voted admin. Ill give you my official opinion straight from the *community* Your fucking retarded

User avatar
Bip
 
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:40 am
Byond Username: Pireamaineach

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby Bip » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:06 pm #545605

annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:As to your opinion on other issues I'd like to see anything you have say in regards to this: As a headmin, what will you do with MRP?


M.R.P. is not for me but that does not mean it doesn't have it's place.
I'd say I'd make rules less stringent but that ruins the M.R.P.

If you remove mirrored bans shitters would grief on Manuel since they don't play anyway.
...

User avatar
Bip
 
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:40 am
Byond Username: Pireamaineach

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby Bip » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:40 pm #545617

wesoda25 wrote:what little promise this platform had is gone

-someone who can’t stand the discord


We soda or we don't soda.
...

User avatar
Domitius
In-Game Head Admin
 
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:30 am
Byond Username: Domitius

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby Domitius » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:55 pm #545622

How would you handle the majority of a headmins job, the administrative duties? Would you be putting time aside each day to review or take a day or two out of your week to go over everything? Would you be okay with people pinging you constantly for the next 6 months to look over and resolve issues? Can you please elaborate on the decisions made last term that were at odds with the community?

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby Timonk » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:06 pm #545628

Literally who


Also, why are you implying that "people who don't agree with me can get out"?
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
Bip
 
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:40 am
Byond Username: Pireamaineach

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby Bip » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:46 pm #545642

Domitius wrote:How would you handle the majority of a headmins job, the administrative duties? Would you be putting time aside each day to review or take a day or two out of your week to go over everything? Would you be okay with people pinging you constantly for the next 6 months to look over and resolve issues? Can you please elaborate on the decisions made last term that were at odds with the community?


I am avaliable at all times I am not asleep, thank you.

Addressed as much as it matters prior.
Last edited by Bip on Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...

User avatar
Bip
 
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:40 am
Byond Username: Pireamaineach

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby Bip » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:50 pm #545643

Timonk wrote:Literally who


Also, why are you implying that "people who don't agree with me can get out"?


I don't see how you got that impression.
...

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby Timonk » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:37 am #545781

God, my brain right now can't find the thing I was talking about 10 hours ago, there has to be some data missing in the codex

I'll find it when I'm more awake

Also please answer the literally who part I really wanna know
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
wesoda25
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby wesoda25 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:39 am #545815

Timonk wrote:Also please answer the literally who part I really wanna know

They’re more well known than you
Naloac wrote:Since you have asked for a *community opinion* and im the player voted admin. Ill give you my official opinion straight from the *community* Your fucking retarded

User avatar
Bip
 
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:40 am
Byond Username: Pireamaineach

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby Bip » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:40 am #545816

Timonk wrote:God, my brain right now can't find the thing I was talking about 10 hours ago, there has to be some data missing in the codex

I'll find it when I'm more awake

Also please answer the literally who part I really wanna know


Me Bip...
...

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby Timonk » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:21 pm #545826

wesoda25 wrote:
Timonk wrote:Also please answer the literally who part I really wanna know

They’re more well known than you



Image
Image
HMMM


Image
Image


HMMMMMM
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby Timonk » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:27 pm #545828

Timonk wrote:Also, why are you implying that "people who don't agree with me can get out"?


dunno which cogs were turning in my brain right there
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
Jimmius
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:00 pm
Byond Username: Jimmius

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby Jimmius » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:32 pm #545844

Timonk wrote:
wesoda25 wrote:
Timonk wrote:Also please answer the literally who part I really wanna know

They’re more well known than you



Image
Image
HMMM


Image
Image


HMMMMMM

yeah i hate to tell you this but you're not famous because you don't have a job

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby Timonk » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:38 pm #545845

im not saying i was famous

i just disproved the cobb
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
Jimmius
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:00 pm
Byond Username: Jimmius

Re: Bip — Bip Pour Le Headmin Trois

Postby Jimmius » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:41 pm #545846

ok i retract my post


Return to Archived/Deleted

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users