[Deleted] [SpaceDwarf] Plasmafired the bridge because the HoS and other officers were mutinying against thecap

Resolved.

Moderator: Board Moderators

Ikoden

[SpaceDwarf] Plasmafired the bridge because the HoS and other officers were mutinying against thecap

Postby Ikoden » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:40 pm #550948

BYOND account: Ikoden
Character name: random,I dont remember Braylon something
Ban type: Server ban
Ban length: 1 week
Ban reason: Plasmafired the bridge because the HoS and other sec officers were mutinying against the Cap
Time ban was placed: 2020-03-23 19:45:01
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: 132897
Your side of the story: It is what happened on Manuel. HoS, without a reason, mutinied against the cap. He set all sec, but me to overthrow the cap. After looking for me and me protecting the cap I took a plasma canister into to brig. According to space law, mutiny is a capital crime, which warrants death. To protect the cap, whom let me remind all sec but me was for, i took plasma canister to brig. As price for the mutiny is death i lit plasma on fire and llkilled the hos. There may have been other sec who died, but nonetheless mutiny warrants death as per space law. Let me remind all the sec but me were FOR mutiny.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I followed space law. Mutiny warrants death according to space law and ALL sec but me were mutinying against him. As space law says everyone who mutinies is to be executed or permad, therefore I dont think the deaths were invalid. Also I think hos was the only one dead, but im not sure. BTW. May i repeat how the admin said it was the bridge and it was brig? He didnt look into the matter and banned me before I could respond more

Return to Archived/Deleted