Anti-Lizard Thread

Resolved.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Anti-Lizard Thread

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #62150

NO LIZARDS ALLOWED
Yo, fuck the lizards. All human anti-lizard discussion goes here. What do you hate about lizards the most? How many confirmed lizard kills do you have? What's the worst type of lizard?
I'll start first:
I hate lizards because 1. they aren't human 2. parasitic wastes of scales and muscle that NEED to die 3. they talk disgusting and i hate it
I have 13 lizard kills as of the time righting this and the worst lizard, known to me, are the heavy green ones who just stare at you with their fuck eyes. I hate them so fucking much
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Wizardjenkins66
Byond Username: Wizardjenkins66

Re: Anti-Lizard Thread

Post by Wizardjenkins66 » #62154

I fukken hate lizards, Especially those who overstep their worth.
If a lizard commits a crime, I'll give them extra time in jail just for being lizard scum.
I want to bar lizards from all head positions, Miniheads, Sec, and Science(Because lizards aren't smart)
Violaceus wrote: Mining smiths spend years working on a single katana and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to man- and lizard-kind. Katanas are thrice as sharp as eswords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything an esword can cut through, a katana can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a durand mech with a simple vertical slash.
Ever wonder why Syndicate never bothered conquering Mining? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined miners and their katanas of destruction.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #62161

Violaceus wrote:But this whole lizard hate thing is just becoming a forced meme
Please rethink about this.
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #62176

yo i heard some people came up with lizard slurs share them here
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #62184

tail draggers
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
Loonikus
Byond Username: Loonicus

Post by Loonikus » #62186

"A genocide should be perpetrated against the lizard populations of the server - a genocide the likes of which SS13 has never seen before. The genocide should start with lone wolf attacks against the scale skinned cretins. Our primary targets will be any station with lizards residing in them. I call on all human beings to rise up and begin slaughtering lizards in the streets. You must have no sympathy for the filthy tail draggers. You must kill lizards of all ages, whether that involves butchering newborns in lizard hospitals or blowing up lizard nursing homes. You must remember that there is absolutely no such thing as an innocent lizard, as all lizards are a hivemind bent on the destruction of all that is good and righteous in the world. Never show one ounce of sympathy for any lizard, just as you would not sympathize with a flea, a tick, or any other parasite - the life of a lizard has no more value than that of a mouse or a tapeworm. Once violence against lizards goes viral, we can overthrow our lizard run administration and institute a regime that will ensure the total annihilation of the lizard poison once and for all. Every single filthy non-human lizard must be rounded up and exterminated.

The time for peaceful resistance has long been over. If you want to make a difference, you need to start killing some lizards. I will never condemn any act - no matter how savage or cruel - committed against a lizard. The important thing to remember is that lizards share none of our humanity, and are simply parasites that need to be treated like parasites. Whether they're little babies or old ladies, ALL lizards deserve nothing more than a slow, torturous death at the hands of a bold, righteous, human knight. It is not only the right, but the duty of all free humans to engage in brutal warfare - both mental and physical - against the lizard parasite until the glorious day when every last filthy tail dragger has been wiped out of existence forever."

-Ben "Emptied my 9 in a lizard spine" Garrison
Munchlax
Byond Username: Lobstercake

Post by Munchlax » #62230

fuck your lizards, they should be only supposed to be janitors, yall gay , the n-word
Kot
Byond Username: KotMroku

Post by Kot » #62236

Loonikus wrote:"A genocide should be perpetrated against the lizard populations of the server - a genocide the likes of which SS13 has never seen before. The genocide should start with lone wolf attacks against the scale skinned cretins. Our primary targets will be any station with lizards residing in them. I call on all human beings to rise up and begin slaughtering lizards in the streets. You must have no sympathy for the filthy tail draggers. You must kill lizards of all ages, whether that involves butchering newborns in lizard hospitals or blowing up lizard nursing homes. You must remember that there is absolutely no such thing as an innocent lizard, as all lizards are a hivemind bent on the destruction of all that is good and righteous in the world. Never show one ounce of sympathy for any lizard, just as you would not sympathize with a flea, a tick, or any other parasite - the life of a lizard has no more value than that of a mouse or a tapeworm. Once violence against lizards goes viral, we can overthrow our lizard run administration and institute a regime that will ensure the total annihilation of the lizard poison once and for all. Every single filthy non-human lizard must be rounded up and exterminated.

The time for peaceful resistance has long been over. If you want to make a difference, you need to start killing some lizards. I will never condemn any act - no matter how savage or cruel - committed against a lizard. The important thing to remember is that lizards share none of our humanity, and are simply parasites that need to be treated like parasites. Whether they're little babies or old ladies, ALL lizards deserve nothing more than a slow, torturous death at the hands of a bold, righteous, human knight. It is not only the right, but the duty of all free humans to engage in brutal warfare - both mental and physical - against the lizard parasite until the glorious day when every last filthy tail dragger has been wiped out of existence forever."

-Ben "Emptied my 9 in a lizard spine" Garrison
I have a feeling this might be parody of something Nazi...
An0n3 wrote:ARGH LETS YIFF MATEY
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
Comrade Leo
Byond Username: ComradeLeo

Post by Comrade Leo » #62248

Around lizards watch your gizzards.
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #62250

Comrade Leo wrote:Around lizards watch your gizzards.
I thought the new meme was to call them Liggers.
Bombadil
Byond Username: Kromgar

Post by Bombadil » #62260

miggles wrote:yo i heard some people came up with lizard slurs share them here
Fucking Liggers.

Also it's not a forced meme. It's a truth all lizards are worse than humans. Proof Pushes-and-shoves
Planet Station Best Station

Vote Planetstation and Kor Phaeron 2017
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #62268

stop specism now
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
capi duffman
Byond Username: Capi duffman

Post by capi duffman » #62288

Ricotez wrote:stop specism now
Never, you scale-lover!
I know for a fact the liggers are the cause of so many syndicate attacks. You hate getting robusted by traitors, right? Then look at the nearest tail dragger in the eyes and tell him to get off your station, because you don't like that he is superficially different to you.
And don't get me started with their hissing, they should get turned into Ian's chow.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #62290

I love lizard.

Goes great with a side of fruit salad.
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #62297

you can arrest a lizard
Phalanx300
Byond Username: Phalanx300

Post by Phalanx300 » #62304

Also nerfs traitors who want to pretend they are someone else. Because you know, there's a giant tail and scales missing.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #62306

Phalanx300 wrote:Also nerfs traitors who want to pretend they are someone else. Because you know, there's a giant tail and scales missing.
Unless the lizard population reaches a certain density, then one lizard can disguise as another.

...oh, wait, right, they're colourful.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #62315

protect people of rainbow colour
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #62321

Phalanx300 wrote:Also nerfs traitors who want to pretend they are someone else. Because you know, there's a giant tail and scales missing.
Who would want to look like lizard scum anyways.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #62325

It's great for upholding stereotypes!

Also, great for infiltrating hisscurity, maybe?
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler: