iamgoofball
Github User

Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

GOOF/BINDY 2020: Return of the Goofcode

Postby iamgoofball » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:42 am #573909

GOOF/BINDY 2020! FREE BINDY FOR REALS!

THE GOOF/BINDY TICKET:
Upon my election as Head Administrator, I will be immediately promoting Bindy Johal/RiskySikh to Vice President, with equal permissions to my own. Bindy will be my replacement should I need to vacate the position immediately. With their experience as an administrator and their immense popularity, they will be a favorite of all players and voters.

LEARN TO BE ORIGINAL
What are you, 12 years old? You still playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on a crappy connection and the world's shittiest microphone? No?

Then why do you still insult people like you're a 12-year-old COD squeaker? Learn some new ways to insult people without going for the basic bitch ass generic racism and shit. Like, come on bro. Is saying the N-word for the 20000th time really going to be that funny? No, it isn't, and you need to like, grow up. Otherwise, you clearly aren't old enough to play on this server bro.

Upon my election as Head Administrator, I'll be instituting a new policy called No COD Squeakers, requiring you to learn to insult people without being a bigoted 12-year-old. Otherwise, you're literally not any better than my shitty 12-year-old cousin who screams at the computer and smashes his desk while yelling the n-word because he got outplayed and outsmarted in a COD MW Warzone match.

TRANSPHOBIA ALSO AINT FUNNY
Imagine being like, 12 years old and not having anything better to do with your life than insult people cuz you don't agree with how they live their life. Are they directly impacting you? Are they actively targeting you? No? Then grow the fuck up lmao.

Upon my election as Head Administrator, I'll be instituting a new policy called Stop Being Insecure About Your Masculinity, Dumbass. Nobody cares how insecure you are in your masculinity and how trans people existing makes you shit yourself. You'll just get banned and we'll all have a good laugh at your meltdown because you got told not to be rude for once in your life.

FREE 2BEARD
2beard is a fine player and he could use another chance. I will unban him provided he obeys the policies laid out in this thread and the rules.

TRANSPARENT ADMIN HIRING
Right now, nobody really knows how admin hiring works outside of the admins.

Upon my election to Head Administrator, I will be instituting a new policy called Admin Hiring Practices. We have a lot of old guard admins and we honestly need more. So, we'll make the admin hiring process more open, inviting, and transparent, allowing for us to recruit more admins, for the community to have more trust in its recruits, and to ensure everyone enjoys their time at /tg/station 13.

VOTE GOOF/BINDY 2020! A VOTE FOR GOOF IS A VOTE FOR A BETTER SS13!

terranaut
TGMC Lead

Byond Username: Terranaut

Re: GOOF/BINDY 2020: Return of the Goofcode

Postby terranaut » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:42 pm #573932

lol

i encourage anyone whos new to look this clown up so you dont accidentally vote for him

Tell me I'm a good monki: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=24558

tinodrima7020

Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

Postby tinodrima7020 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:44 pm #573933

terranaut wrote:lol

i encourage anyone whos new to look this clown up so you dont accidentally vote for him

He's the 3rd best candidate we have so far though
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.

actioninja
Code Maintainer

Byond Username: Actioninja

Postby actioninja » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:54 pm #573936

Based alert

capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master

Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Postby capn_monkeypaw » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:17 pm #573940

So you're just going to arbitrarily add a fourth headmin, who also happens to be running for the same position?

vkalls

Byond Username: Vincent Kallstrom

Postby vkalls » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:26 pm #573943

This is so unbelievably based I cannot believe it.
Banning stupid insults for babies that rely on something a person can't change? Based. Like find something to REALLY insult someone about.
Banning transphobia? BASED AS FUCK.
The whole Bindy part is a little iffy, but Goof's got the spirit.

Question: Would you campaign for a forum area where people can apply to be admins as some others have proposed?
Question: Who is 2BEARD and why is he being freed? I mean we already got that other guy unbanned, isn't that enough?

Qustinnus
TGMC Maintainer

Byond Username: Qustinnus

Postby Qustinnus » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:38 pm #573946

Upon my election as Head Administrator, I will be immediately promoting Bindy Johal/RiskySikh to Vice President, with equal permissions to my own. Bindy will be my replacement should I need to vacate the position immediately. With their experience as an administrator and their immense popularity, they will be a favorite of all players and voters

and you think the other 2 headmins will agree with this because?

No COD Squeakers, requiring you to learn to insult people without being a bigoted 12-year-old. Otherwise, you're literally not any better than my shitty 12-year-old cousin who screams at the computer and smashes his desk while yelling the n-word because he got outplayed and outsmarted in a COD MW Warzone match.

this is such a vague post. a rule like this coming from someone who only has experience with american culture where things such as the word cunt are highly offensive will surely pan out to be really shit and vague. Can you actually elaborate on what you're banning or is there going to be a tribunal where you get to decide what words are okay to use against people and which ones are not?

RiskySikh

Byond Username: RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:33 pm #573958

Goof, I am not associated with your campaign. Nor I am not running with you. I also got a strong feeling that you are leeching off of me, which is why Oranges or anyone in charge. I am not running with Goof.

wesoda25

Byond Username: Wesoda25

Postby wesoda25 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:08 pm #573963

I think you would get more votes without a platform

MrStonedOne
Host

Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Postby MrStonedOne » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:28 pm #573977

You have a tendency to poe your way into an argument because you didn't understand how the other person was being facetious, to disastrous effect.

Why do you think anybody should vote for somebody who fails so hard at communicating and can't take a joke?

How would you even hope to have a productive communication in headminbus with your headmin brothers and sisters in arms?
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder

MrStonedOne on Reddit(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord.

Jack7D1 wrote:After reviewing the history of our previous host(s) I conclude that MSO is our most favorable host to date. To remove him would be very unwise.
Jack7D1 wrote:I seem to be mistaken

Agux909

Byond Username: Agux909

Postby Agux909 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:25 pm #573985

Reading through your OP insta-killed some or my neurons, I can only thank you for being considerate enough to not make it longer, or I'd be braindead.

Bindy and you are now toe to toe for the last place in my personal candidate list, and you might've singlehandely skyrocketed all other candidate threads' relevance, which sucks, cause I had almost made my mind already >.<

Good luck with your campaign.
You stole the item he cannot renew while your arts n crafts are theoretically unlimited, is it that hard to understand?

Armhulen
In-Game Game Master

Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: it's a long story

Postby Armhulen » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:32 pm #573986

that's right goofball, drag that bindy fucker bleeding, screaming and bawling into office. that's fucking right, do it
Go to bed bro, she's not thinking about you.

Armhulen
In-Game Game Master

Postby Armhulen » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:35 pm #573987

in fact, i want you to take the patreon money, and use it to travel the entire world, and put a bullet in the head of anyone else except you and bindy who dared to run.

capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master

Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Postby capn_monkeypaw » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:52 pm #573995

Here's a timeline of 2beard/beardbeard/sideburns' appeal history taken from his most recent ban appeal, in case anyone is unfamiliar:

capn_monkeypaw wrote:Gonna post this timeline here in hopes that it will be found by future generations of spessmen:

2014-06-02
[hornygranny] Beardbeard Permaban | Posting as Beardbeard - Denied

2015-08-28
[Tsaricide] Beardbeard - I have a dream | Posting as Beardbeard - Denied

2016-01-15
[hornygranny] Beardbeard - new year new me | Posting as Beardbeard - Denied

2017-06-29
[i forget] Beardbeard - Make /tg/station great again | Posting as Beardbeard - Denied

2018-01-18
[jordie0608] Beardbeard - Blacklist Appeal | Posting as Sideburns - Denied

2018-06-09
[jordie0608] Beardbeard - Blacklist Appeal | Posting as Sideburns - Successful

2018-07-04
24 hour server ban applied by togopal
Code: Select all
Rule 1 ban - As a silicon with custom laws (https://i.imgur.com/PkxIfoB.png), killed a HoS for "not typing proper english". Custom laws do not allow you to kill without reason. Adminhelp log https://i.imgur.com/ogckiR5.png

2018-07-04
[togopal] sideburns - patriotism gone too far | Posting as Sideburns - Denied

2018-07-09
Permanent server ban applied by lazengann
Code: Select all
On round ID 90715, set the SM up to delaminate and then disconnected. It was extended. Please explain on forums.

2019-06-01
Ban evades on the event hall during database downtime
"I was playing on the event hall yesterday while the ban database was down and I want to continue doing that."

2019-06-02
[Lazengann] Beardbeard - Ban Appeal | Posting as Beardbeard - Denied

2020-06-25
You are here ---> X

Gigapuddi420

Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Postby Gigapuddi420 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:56 pm #573996

the candidate that collects all the admin (you)'s

godspeed you crazy diamond
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.

Armhulen
In-Game Game Master

Postby Armhulen » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:57 pm #573997

Do you want me to delete carl jower's post, king?

Lumbermancer

Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Postby Lumbermancer » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:56 pm #574004

i like goof because he saved sec jumpsuits once before, he's got my vote
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge

oranges
Code Maintainer

Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Postby oranges » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:57 pm #574006

I am closing this campaign because goof is trying to run with someone who has no relationship with him.

Goof you are free to remake the campaign, but you cannot claim to be running with someone who you haven't even bothered to speak to.

also you need a better platform.

oranges
Code Maintainer

Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Postby oranges » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:12 pm #574011

Armhulen wrote:Do you want me to delete carl jower's post, king?

This is an incredibly irresponsible post, and if I see you doing things like this again you will be put on post approval in this forum.

Return to Archived/Deleted