Headmin Canidate: NikNakFlak

Resolved.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Headmin Canidate: NikNakFlak

Post by NikNakFlak » #77336

I've been apart of /Tg/ since the late 2012's. I didn't really engage the community until sometime in 2013. Since that point, I held the admin observer rank for quite awhile doing various tasks such as managing the library database, moderating the forums, and looking through the ban database. I've been a game admin for almost a year. I ran for the last headmin elections for administrators and came runner up to Ikarrus. This year, I decided to run again.

I'm not exactly the admin who runs events all the time and engages in OOC to much. I do a lot of background work for the server that isn't really seen. Spending hours combing the database and going over every single ban that goes through each day is something I do for the server that I'm quite proud of. While I'm not one for friendly banter in a regular environment, I still care very much about this community which is why I dedicate a lot of time to it. I spend more time making sure the assholes who ruined the game for others don't continue to ruin that experience than I do playing the actual game. For every couple of rounds I play, I spend twice as long making sure everything checks out with every ban, ever made. Database stalking aside, I feel like if I became headmin I could help improve the server more than what I do now.

The biggest thing I think there should be more of is coding solutions to in-game problems rather than administrative solution. In my opinion, coding solutions work better most of the time. When we had an issue where cultists were summoning nar-sie even though it wasn't their objective, a coding solution to make this impossible was implemented and I haven't heard a single complaint about it ever since. While this relates more to coding, as headmin I would push for coding solutions over administration intervention. Policy is policy, but coding solutions always work better.

Public logs is always a touchy subject and I am generally against them. Public notes was a disaster with people trying to knock them and shrug them off like it was a disease. Notes weren't prepared to be shared with the public and lots of notes to watch certain individuals suddenly were useless. That being said, Public notes and public logs are two different things and regardless of all the fears and assumptions, they are just that. I am willingly to give public logs a chance. Everyone always assumes that people are going to use them for grudging and shitflinging but we can't really know unless we give them a chance. We could make public logs and to certain people's surprise, the server doesn't explode. Or the opposite could happen and they could be abused like everyone said they would be, but honestly, we'll never know unless we give them a chance. As headmin, I would push towards implementing public logs for the above reasons. I don't really think it's a good idea, but again, they work on /vg/ and I don't see why we can't at least give them a chance here.

Singulo.io is something that everyone more or less knows my standpoint of. I am probably the most outspoken person against singulo. I believe it spreads hate, rumors, lies, and general division of the server. It tried to serve it's purpose of letting people vent and share their feelings but it just turned into a whirlpool of hate and crap. I honestly think bringing back stenography would be better than keeping singulo around. If everyone is content with that, that would be something I would push for as headmin.

I honestly think the server is mostly fine. Despite a few outcries of drama on the forums now and then, any time I administrate the servers, everyone mostly has a good time playing. Not everyone visits the forums, but I don't see alot of outcry over anything server wise really. Maybe some minor adjustments here and there but really, the server seems to be mostly content. The previous headmins did a pretty good job in my opinion. In the end, it doesn't really matter who wins, as long as the headmins continue to do a good job. In the end, if people are having fun playing the game, then it's mission accomplished.
Mandurrh
Byond Username: Mandurrh

Re: Headmin Canidate: NikNakFlak

Post by Mandurrh » #77344

Why do you want to be headmin?

Do you think the power of the position would go to your head easily? If no why not/past experiences that provide examples of you handling positions of power.

Do you think coderbus and the server should remain/are separate?

How do you feel about current administrations attitude? Do you believe negativity towards players is an actual thing? What do you say about newer admin candidates that are encouraged to have this attitude or even selected for it?

What is one policy change you'd really like to be able to accomplish? Or why would you like to maintain current policy if you don't seek a change?

How do you feel about public logs?

What kind of expectations will you have for the administrative team and will you uphold certain standards?

How long have you played space station13?

Mime or clown?

Have you ever played lifeweb?

What are your feelings on singulo.io?
Spoiler:
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #77368

Who do you find you have more of a loyality towards (if any); Coderbus, playerbase or admins?

Whats your opnion on the recent suggestions of changes to antag status?

If you could change anything about the server what would it be?

If you could change anything about the community what would it be?
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #77428

There would legitimately be no worse outcome

Please tell me why anyone should vote for you when you word for word advocate for admins being less friendly and not letting "the spirit of the game get in the away of administrating".
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #77527

Why do you want to be headmin?
I mostly covered this in the thread now that I updated it, but I want to become headmin to mostly give a chance to all those things that are shot down. I lean towards the negative on alot of things the community is pushing for, but as stated above, there is a lot that could be compromised on that was never considered. Compromise is basically the deal here.

Do you think the power of the position would go to your head easily? If no why not/past experiences that provide examples of you handling positions of power.
I've held an in-game rank for almost the entirety of my stay in the /tg/ community and I spend almost all my time doing background work and helping out from behind the scenes. I do the grunt work for the players and expanding to headmin doesn't change a lot for me. I don't believe it will go to my head.

How do you feel about current administrations attitude? Do you believe negativity towards players is an actual thing? What do you say about newer admin candidates that are encouraged to have this attitude or even selected for it? I feel like there is a mix. Some admins are very friendly while others need to work on their bedside manner. I'm guilty myself being robotic (as I've been told) but downright rudeness should be dismissed. Admins are expected to have a polite but business like tone when respond to adminhelps and I feel this isn't followed as well as it could be. Negativity towards players is a thing, but it's all subjective based on certain admins, what the player did, and or how the player responds. If someone is an asshole to an admin, they usually give it right back. Responding to the new admin candidates claim, I believe this to be false. All the new admins recently have probably been some of the most polite I've ever seen. Peoplearestrange, Fayrik, Tedward, Skorvold all come to mind as very polite and non-negative administrators. I don't believe admin candidates are selected for this reason, It's more or less a completely false claim.

What is one policy change you'd really like to be able to accomplish? Or why would you like to maintain current policy if you don't seek a change?
As stated above, the one big thing I want to push for is more code solutions to administrative problems. It isn't really policy but it has a lot to do with policy by making certain policies obsolete with the implement of a code solution that does the job far better.

How do you feel about public logs?
As mentioned above, I lean towards not having them but at the same time, the only reason they are declined is because of fears and assumptions. I strongly believe in giving them a chance and seeing what happens. If they work out, fantastic but if they are abused then everyone gets a big "I told you so" and they are removed.

What kind of expectations will you have for the administrative team and will you uphold certain standards?
I have very high expectations and standards for the admin team. I believe they should try to uphold all merits and values that they should. I'm tired of certain admins taking more grudge work while others are just "eventmins". Admins first duty should be to work out conflict that players come up with during the game. Events are nice and all but adminhelps continue to be ignored even with 4 administrators on. I believe the administration team should be kicked in the butt alittle honestly.

How long have you played space station13?
Since November 2012. I've taken a break here and there for a couple of months, but I've been here awhile.

Mime or clown?
Mime.

Have you ever played lifeweb?
I played about five minutes because scones recommended I play it. I got onto the server, was figuring things out and then the server went down.

What are your feelings on singulo.io?
NikNak's opening statements wrote: Singulo.io is something that everyone more or less knows my standpoint of. I am probably the most outspoken person against singulo. I believe it spreads hate, rumors, lies, and general division of the server. It tried to serve it's purpose of letting people vent and share their feelings but it just turned into a whirlpool of hate and crap. I honestly think bringing back stenography would be better than keeping singulo around. If everyone is content with that, that would be something I would push for as headmin.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #77528

danno wrote: Please tell me why anyone should vote for you when you word for word advocate for admins being less friendly and not letting "the spirit of the game get in the away of administrating".
This is commonly misunderstood. There is a difference between being friendly and maintaining a polite business tone. Being friendly is a good trait for an admin to have but being overly friendly even when a player deserves a punishment for malicious punishment is misplaced. Same goes for the spirit of the game. Some admins let players off even if they shouldn't simply because shit happens in the game and they don't want to have to deal with it. Sometimes, administrators just have to be the one to put the foot down even if they don't want to. Administrators un-willing to take a stance because they don't want flak is not as un-common as you think.
danno

Post by danno » #77552

polite business tone.
this is a video game
this is a video game, nik nak flak

anon said we can express how bad a person is in these, so

Niknakflak is without a doubt the worst possible candidate in the running yet. Including the joke threads. Without a doubt not over 18, he thinks this is some kind of job, he thinks he's important because he sits with 3 database windows open all day or whatever
Back when he was an admin observer or whatever those were called he would pretend that he was a real admin and scream at me in asay about what i should or shouldn't do before doing it himself anyways, building himself up like he was somehow crucial to whatever system he thinks administrating is because he would do the "heavy lifting" or whatever that no one asked him to do
he's not
he's weird, cold, treats the game like a job, and is purely unfit for this

alright maybe it's unfair to say he's the worst
we all remember goofball's brief "midimin" period
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #77603

I think you have a grudge for me expressing distaste over the things you did with the coder rank. When I was an admin observer, I would shift through the database all the time because that's what I had access to do, and that's what I had the ability to do. I don't think you understand where the term "Polite business tone" comes from. This is from the admin guide and admins are taught to do this when trialminned. I also don't think it's fair to lie about my age. I have proven that I am over eighteen to the entirety of adminbus due to the runnning meme that came about long before this.
danno

Post by danno » #77604

it's not a grudge, it's my opinion of you as an admin, based on my experience with you
that's how it works
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #77606

Fair enough but you're an ass about it.
OliveOil
Byond Username: VirginiaXl

Post by OliveOil » #77607

So, you understand that headmins need to spend more time interacting with other players and admins instead of sifting through ban/code database, right?
Also the way you and Sticky bother with singulo is rather silly. Even if you do bring back steno, will you campaign against singulo (though let's face it, it'll be useless).
Kangaraptor
Byond Username: Kangaraptor

Post by Kangaraptor » #77609

NikNakFlak wrote:Fair enough but you're an ass about it.
The fact that you'd say this is proof enough to me (as if your behaviour since I've been on /tg/station wasn't enough) that no, you are infact not suited to be a headmin. The fact that you'd say this when you actively condone the administration behaving like asses and yourself conduct yourself as an insufferable cunt (the sniveling type who probably hasn't had an original thought in his life at that; think the rat-dude from Harry Potter) and are clearly not mature enough to take the reigns of the server's administration. The fact anybody thought you were suited to a game admin role alone is perplexing to me and, I'm sure, many others. The fact that you'd say 'you're being an ass about it' when you yourself present some of the most underhanded and passive-aggressive responses on these forums that I've ever seen is nothing short of hilarious.

I say this with the best of intentions, kid, but you're barking up the wrong tree. You take the idea of being an overseer in a videogame way too seriously but seem to lack the technical knowledge or capacity for critical thinking required to do anything other than log-dive and provide out of context 'evidence' to smear shit on people and assert yourself as important. It's clear enough that you're either underage (and severely underdeveloped; we're talking early teens here) or your brain isn't firing on all cylinders. To do a job like this - to manage the managers - takes a lot more to do properly than the ability to parrot your colleagues. You need to be able to think for yourself and be willing to disagree with the people that you work with.

You, however, have proven yourself totally incapable of that.

With that said, my question(s) to you is this:

Do you genuinely believe you're suited to the role?

If so, why?

EDIT: Did some tidying.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #77612

There is a difference between expressing distaste for a certain candidate and making up lies about them. Having a vendetta against admins is not uncommon for players to have because they think administrators are out to get them. Back around the times of Artyom with NT code, I would get into constant arguments with Danno about his abuse of the coder title. I was upset that they wore the title like a badge rather than actually using to continue development and fix bugs. We never really saw eye to eye because of these conflicts. Coming in after dissapearing from the forums for awhile just to slander as much as possible is poor taste.
Admins are allowed to have opinions of people, there is a difference from keeping your cool and being respectful when dealing with an in-game administrative case, and rebuffing the lies and hatred of someone. If me expressing through the word of "ass" really sells it for you, then I won't really argue. A single word does not define characteristics of an individual.

Log diving and ban database stalking is something I do on top of frequent and regular game administrating. I've never run into people who have a conflict me on the servers because people who play aren't the vocal majority. That is not say that there are people who disagree with how I do things but I think your blowing it out of proportion. People don't see a lot of what goes on the background. In a lot of cases, they aren't allowed to. To make all those claims you did in that post based on a single word kind of shocks me to be honest. I'm not going to back down from anything because a few select vocalists have some issue with me. I do my best as a game admin and to say that I can't think for myself despite doing this job for close to a year now is just illogical. I've had a lot of arguments about policy with the headmins and adminbus isn't always holding hands. Through no fault of their own, players don't get to see the stuff that goes on in adminbus but a lot being tossed into the headmin election thread is not reflected in adminbus.

I believe I'm suited for this role, but so are lots of other people running. Headmin elections is a lot about what you agree with how said candidate is going to run things in my opinion. I'm not going to shill or beg or say I'm really above anyone else running because I think most of them will do a good job regardless of who wins.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #77617

If you have any issues with me, you can ping me on IRC anytime.
Fragnostic
Byond Username: Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #77623

Admins are allowed to have opinions about people
Not when administrating. You're so supposed to be as impartial as possible.

On a different note:
Would you advocate for the return of ERP with the position of Headmin y/n?
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #77641

I believe ERP should stay off the server. I would say "banned" but I don't think anyone was ever banned for ERP, just the fear of it if they refused to not do it. The way we work now where people escalate relationships until the point of the ERP and then use another medium outside the server is working well in my opinion.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #77642

Who do you find you have more of a loyality towards (if any); Coderbus, playerbase or admins?
I don't find loyalty in of these groups. I play with players, I administrate side by side with other admins and I attempt to code with various coders. I find this to be a loaded question.

Whats your opnion on the recent suggestions of changes to antag status?
I dislike them. I gave even a lot of resistance towards restricting even ninjas. I don't believe in antag restrictiveness of any kind. If a common administrative problem arises due to some sort of antagonist, I will always opt for the coding solution as I so heavily have stated already.

If you could change anything about the server what would it be?
I honestly don't know that much. I tend to like how the server is right now. People like to blow everything out of the proportion when it comes to the state of the server. I think it's going more smoothly than people like to think.

If you could change anything about the community what would it be?
More community events. It was suggested in the round table and I think it's a great idea. It doesn't even have to be in SS13, we could literately do anything. Lots of admins are talking about this. Regardless of headmin or not, I plan to look into this more anyway.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #77663

Thanks for answering my questions.

I really enjoy admining along side NikNakFlak, they're a wealth of knowledge in both experience and game mechanics.
However some of my views over running the server are slightly different. I wish you luck in the vote!
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #78536

Would you mind if I brought up some of your early forums administration from wild hogs?

You know like embarrassing baby pictures.
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #78539

I cannot say I know what NNF (you say that phonetically, like you're pushing something) is like as an admin at all because I don't think I've ever witnessed him adminning, but he was pretty chill in the wild hogs days if I remember right. I think he was with me, Pete, Russell, Rae, and sawrge for a few google hangouts or something. Might have him mixed up with someone else. Either way, that guy was pretty cool.

I'm tired.
Spoiler:
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #78611

The beginnings of forum administration aren't the best examples of me, I will admit. I was pretty new to moderating anything really, and I did tend to take a more harsh stance on the forums than usual. I got a few admin complaints about it which anyone is free to read. Regardless of potentially a rough beginning, I still moderate to this day on this forum but it's more about moving threads around and taking care of duplicates rather than deleting offending posts. I will say that I have talked with all the people who made admin complaints about my forum conduct and straightened things out with. (Yes, terbs included.) Feel free to bring up anything you want adressed and i'll do my best explaining it.

I'm not sure about google hangouts so that may be a mix up but I definitely use to play games with you guys once in awhile. Most notably the one time we played on a roleplay gmod server as a big /tg/ group and everyone just kept arresting each other.
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #78622

Do you believe security should try to be more coherent towards space law? Not in the sense of following by the book but more along the lines of reasonable security and not utter shit. I've experienced rounds where security would be complete assholes by:
Questions/Statements below!
1. Giving unreasonable increases to the timer
2. Beatings and brigged
3. Arresting for the most petty of offenses (This one's a freebie you'll probly answer it with no problem)
4. ACTIVELY harassing a player, I've had the captain of the ship once make multiple uncalled for shitty insults which were rule 1 violation and even after admin helping he still went on with needless insults.
5. (VERY IMPORTANT!) Encourage Admins to pay more attention to security than any other role. I've been playing less spessmen than I use to because I see alot of shitty security behavior following the: Just because I could, means I should! policy knowing full well they're pissing off the player.
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #78624

Oh no not for complaint purposes your spelling was just bad at the time and I thought it would be a tad embarrassing.
fagboy420

Post by fagboy420 » #78638

1) To run for headmin a candidate must be at least 18 years of age. To play here you should be at least 18 years of age anyway. Somehow I think some people are forgetting both of these.

you fucked it idiot
miggles 'cut the throat of baby niggles' sanderson wrote:The server, the forums, the Singulo, it's all run by conniving kikes for the purpose of trying to bring down the Aryan race. But they won't bring down ol' Miggles.
danno

Post by danno » #78639

Maccus wrote:I cannot say I know what NNF (you say that phonetically, like you're pushing something) is like as an admin at all because I don't think I've ever witnessed him adminning, but he was pretty chill in the wild hogs days if I remember right. I think he was with me, Pete, Russell, Rae, and sawrge for a few google hangouts or something. Might have him mixed up with someone else. Either way, that guy was pretty cool.

I'm tired.
that was marza bro
marza was a real swell dude.
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #78641

No wait that was Neinhaus

Carry on
Spoiler:
danno

Post by danno » #78642

nienhaus is also a real swell dude.
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #79177

Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

danno

Post by danno » #79184

jesus fuck my ass that signature
you fucking sociopath
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #79239

I think the spacing is off between two bottles of wine there on the right...
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #82357

Any last questions anyone has, feel free to ask them now. Voting is upon us, and if you honestly despise me, Tedward is also a good choice in my opinion (as I have already said).
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #82358

I think you would be a capable and effective headmin.
But you don't have public backing, so I won't be voting for you, sorry mate.
I play Boris Pepper.
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #82362

Bluespace wrote:I think you would be a capable and effective headmin.
Again, anyone on the .txt has their vote thrown out.
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #82364

QuartzCrystal wrote:
Bluespace wrote:I think you would be a capable and effective headmin.
Again, anyone on the .txt has their vote thrown out.
Oh right sorry ignore my autism.
I play Boris Pepper.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #82797

I made the run-off vote as well as sometinyprick and tedward. I put a lot of effort into administrating and I will do my best if elected headmin. Players, vote for who you think will do the best job and supports your views of how you think the direction of the game should lead, there is not much else to it.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #83373

I'm out of the final race. Anyone who voted for me, I personally support tedward so I recommend him for voting in the final run-off. Thanks to everyone who did vote for me, but my run is over. In other news:

Goooooooooo Tedward!!!!