headmin candindate: dannno

Resolved.
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

headmin candindate: dannno

Post by danno » #77452

this whole thing appears to be a joke so I might as well make the first serious thread ;)

Why do you want to be headmin?

I think that some of the candidates here must be actually insane and will do anything to water down the results of this vote in the hope of making some small impact and possibly preventing someone from becoming headmin

but really after reading kor's thread and seeing their stance on things i'm feeling inspired so hey lets do it

Do you think the power of the position would go to your head easily? If no why not/past experiences that provide examples of you handling positions of power.

last time I had admin powers I spent a month ignoring niknak and spawning myself as a jellyman with healing factor, plantman mutantrace, and wraith jaunt so i could teleport around screaming at people until they killed me and then i quit
it wouldn't go to my head because my head would be leaving with the rest of me
due to how thoroughly disappointed i am with how everything turned out i am actually incapable of being serious enough to let it go to my head

really though i'm a chill dude i don't do that nutty shit

Do you think coderbus and the server should remain/are separate?

i'm at a point where i've realized that no matter what stance anyone takes on this discussion, nothing will change, so you either lump in with them and stop caring or you whine about it pointlessly

yes this is a bad thing
(i think being separate is ok but ignoring feedback is not; being a separate entity is their prerogative.)

How do you feel about current administrations attitude? Do you believe negativity towards players is an actual thing? What do you say about newer admin candidates that are encouraged to have this attitude or even selected for it?

Do I believe in negativity towards players being an actual thing?
who the fuck asks this? Are you kidding? of course it's a thing??
if admin candidates are being chosen specifically for this quality, whoever is choosing them needs to be shot
Admin candidates should be chosen on how well they act and interact with the community as players. It's a video game and the only way this shit is going to recover from the vitriol and hostility it has been soaked in is to lighten it up and start being friendly.

What is one policy change you'd really like to be able to accomplish? Or why would you like to maintain current policy if you don't seek a change?

laxer name policy
reassessment of some of the restrictive policies/rp policies
full reinstatement and standardization of ERP with the punishment of being laughed at and called "space-virgin" for those who refuse to participate

How do you feel about public logs?

why not
seriously, why not? I don't really see any reason that all administrative decisions should be public. I can only imagine extreme cases where things would need to be kept from people.
Setting it up to strip IPs and stuff would be preferable but I'm pretty sure /vg/ doesn't do that and it works out fine
administration should be transparent as fuck. it is no secret how much of a circlejerk it used to be (maybe still is)
we don't ever want that. this is a video game. why not?

What kind of expectations will you have for the administrative team and will you uphold certain standards?

-all that you should have to expect from admins is for them to be nice people god damn
-it's a game, be nice, relax
-levelheadedness is key
-people are your friends
-I'm very tired of seeing short novels written by admins about stuff, keep it simple stupid
-transparency. it's not even uncommon knowledge at this point that the administration has had serious circlejerky clique problems.
-i'm going to make it mandatory to breathe for 10 seconds before posting anything admin related
-it is extremely important that admins stay away from bans or issues that involve them directly as players, or give the reigns over to someone else if they need to handle a player they have a personal distaste or bias against
-remember to take a break once in a while to actually play the game
-handle things a bit more openly and calmly
-Kor's creative ways of punishing minor IC incidents that might result in a ban could be implemented a lot more on a case-by-case basis, which I think would lighten up the mood a lot.
-Too many rules have too many exceptions that turn them into rules that only get used when admins want a certain person banned. It is deplorable and not even subtle at all. This will stop.

How long have you played space station13?

a while
i used a few ckeys (eg. Depress) over the way and didn't interact with the community for a while
maybe 2012? i dunno

Mime or clown?
clown

Have you ever played lifeweb?
yeah, i enjoy it
try and stop me
the game is mechanically superb

One thing I find really interesting about it is the fact that even though it currently has no rules whatsoever, the players still put in a surprising and admirable amount of effort to hold the setting together and RP with each other. It's like a mutual act of consideration that I hope to god someone finds the secret to, because it's fantastic.

What are your feelings on singulo.io?
it's not very good but as long as people know not to pay heed to anything that people try to pass off as serious on it who cares
it's just an image board. what's the big deal?
Dannno is not on the admin.txt but has been granted a special exception to run for headmin. He was the previous super host* of NTStation and has some experience adminning/moderating a portion of the community.
*fixed, thanks for the help goofball
Last edited by danno on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:20 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Re: headmin candindate: dannno

Post by Drynwyn » #77772

I would vote for you, for what it's worth. You at least showed some goddamn initiative with the NTstation situation, something a lot of people are sorely lacking in.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: STP

Post by Sometinyprick » #77774

if you were headmin
and erp was the go
and i burnt a bunch of erpers to death in a glorious blaze
what would you do?
i play leo bonhart, feel free to grief me
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #77776

danno wrote:
Dannos is not on the admin.txt but has been granted a special exception to run for headmin. He was the previous host of NTStation and has some experience adminning/moderating a portion of the community.
DOES THIS MEAN I CAN RUN AS HEADMIN
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
danno

Post by danno » #77780

Sometinyprick wrote:kill erp
When you're out in the halls you learn quickly where the bad bitches and big boys are. I know me a bad bitch mime I would probably arm up and let her pick out a tactical squad of her most lethal swingers and swollowers to ferry to the station on a covert op to take you out. one man doesn't stand a chance to a well trained Emergency Response Party

then you'd get banned because i'm not gonna unban erp
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #77783

danno wrote:
When you're out in the halls you learn quickly where the bad bitches and big boys are. I know me a bad bitch mime I would probably arm up and let her pick out a tactical squad of her most lethal swingers and swollowers to ferry to the station on a covert op to take you out. one man doesn't stand a chance to a well trained Emergency Response Party

man you make me wonder whatever happened to fenex

legit question though

What is your stance on antags in Security? Should there be measures in the code to prevent antags from ever joining Security?
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #77790

What happened to NTStation? What have you learned from that and how will you avoid it happening again?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master

Post by Sometinyprick » #77793

danno wrote:

that did not answer my question
there would be the erpers and there spessmens erp roleplay
then me setting them on fire
and then your response to this

well actually the first bit didn't answer my question but the second bit sorta did but I didn't ask the question in the first place because I merely implied it by asking something else
if you get what i mean
danno

Post by danno » #77802

I think that it's a good thing that security staff cannot spawn as antag. Having someone you can trust not to outright murder you (except when they do because ling or stuff like that) is important, not to mention the security gear + traitor items can be a pretty overwhelming boost for an antag considering they start beside the room that holds most of the guns on the station.

Stopping antags from applying for security should be entirely down to the players. If you want, you can tell people attempting to sign up that they will have to be implanted before they gain access to the brig. This doesn't stop every kind of antagonist, but if the ones who are unaffected can worm their way in to the department without arousing suspicion good on them. I don't really see a reason for it to be completely prevented with code measures when it can be regulated by players. It's the spark of mayhem that ss13 is all about in any case.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NTstation was fundamentally fine. It started a bit rough, but the system that the github wasn't broken, even if it could have been improved with time. Besides one very specific exception everyone who contributed got along and there weren't any incredible hurdles to jump or anything.
Honestly the thing that went wrong was the community. That isn't a personal attack towards anyone who played Artyom. It just became blatantly cancerous. There were some pretty bad instances of circlejerking and metabuddying and uuuuuuuunnnnnnhhhhhghhhhhhhhh

After putting up with some very upsetting problems and getting a little tired of how things were playing out on Artyom, in addition to having to deal with IRL shit that was piling up, I just needed a break and quit. I'm not 100% sure what went down after I left but I guess it petered out and eventually the maintainers decided to can it.

The question is a bit weird because I don't think anything went incredibly wrong with NTstation as much as it did with Artyom. NTstation's system was pretty ramshackle because I took it off the hands of someone who abandoned it because no one else would, but I don't doubt that over time things would have evened out and been fixed. I guess all I learned is to take things easier, like, waaaaaaaaay easier, because getting upset doesn't fix anything

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sometinyprick consider yourself pre-banned, ban effective the moment i become headmin
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master

Post by Sometinyprick » #77813

oh well i was going to vote for you and m-maybe shill a little
but you just had to be rude about it
danno

Post by danno » #77815

consider yourself co-headmin effective immediately if you vote for me and get your family to vote for me as well
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #77816

NT failed ultimately because we couldnt sustain a healthy population.

Once we got into the population deathspiral, NT was doomed to a slow death.
danno

Post by danno » #77921

I never really cared about ERP but I think sometinyprick's stance on it makes sense (not banned but you're free game you little minx)
so i'm officially jacking his style and taking that stance
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #78087

Danno have you ever ERPed before and do you plan to in the future, if or if not as a headmin would you consider embarking a young nubile female with You're Li'l danno
danno

Post by danno » #78088

due to the erp ban I have erp'd constantly.
I have a condition. I am what you might call "too cool 4 school". due to my "rebel without a cause" archetype I was forced to fuck as many e-whores as I could get my hands on (1).
due to the fact that i am unbanning erp i do not plan to erp in the future
i would not embark a nubile female due to the fact that im fffffffffffffucking ggggggay

I will be taking a short break from answering questions as I must go jaywalk and do drugs in public and plan my assassination of the Prime Minister of Canada, Terry Fox
Last edited by danno on Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #78123

danno wrote: plan my assassination of the Prime Minister of Canada, Terry Fox
what method do you intend to use

this is CRITICAL for determining your worthiness as a headmin, i don't want some poison-using chelper in charge
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
danno

Post by danno » #78131

when I was growing up my favorite show was boomerang
i loved watching old cartoons
for this reason i will be painting a tunnel onto the side of a wall. when he drives into what he thinks is a tunnel to the nearest tim hortons he will actually be crashing into a wall and dying.
the plan is flawless because Terry Fox is an infamous speed demon. his recklessness and need for speed will be his downfall.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #78137

NTstation host
Ahaha, no.

You were never the host. Where the hell did you pull that out of, and why would you have the audacity to claim being the host?
The actual host was Scaredofshadows who let us use Artyom for NT code.
danno

Post by danno » #78141

I never said I was host. That was an edit by Anon I didn't see.
Relax faggot.

fixed
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #78158

iamgoofball wrote:
NTstation host
Ahaha, no.

You were never the host. Where the hell did you pull that out of, and why would you have the audacity to claim being the host?
The actual host was Scaredofshadows who let us use Artyom for NT code.
get out of my fucking thread
danno

Post by danno » #78321

Honestly I never had a lot of time to nail out a style or anything so what I really want to do is simply be the person that I think the admins I respect would want
eg.
Kor wrote:Two people got into a fight when Ikarrus made me a tempmin, one ended up dieing to bloodloss without the other person realizing. Instead of banning someone I respawned the victim as a megacarp and told them to go hunt down the person who griffed them. Nobody was banned, everybody was happy in the end.
I think doing things like this is great. I hope that things like this become the norm, because a more relaxed and fun atmosphere is what attracted me to /tg/ in the first place and it breaks my hear to see it go.
miggles

Post by miggles » #78361

lmao wtf
"host" of ntstation is not the same thing as host of artyom, the server
he clearly means he was one of the 3X TRIBUNAL with me and remie and also pete before he had to leave because he was 2pussywhipped
danno

Post by danno » #78372

jesus fucking shitting christ, miggles. how could you even have the AUDACITY to say that?
iteq

Post by iteq » #78429

im voting for danno because he is my metafriend
Spoiler:
Aaron Laborde says, "YOU'RE TYPING LIKE YOU HAVE A BRISTH ACCENT BUT YOURE JUST A SAD VIRGIN"

OOC: TheBibleMelts: the only time i was repulsed by erp was when i saw lindsay donk and dawgas roleplaying out a piss-childplay fantasy

-- Administrator private message --
Admin PM from-Antonkr: You are a nigger lover.
Click on the administrator's name to reply.

OOC: Paprka: boy does talking shit get me horny
OOC: Sawrge: i am getting admin vote and iteq is getting player vote
(F) DEAD: Leo Bonhart says, "luck the only known tg player to trigger someones ptsd and cause a mental breakdown"
Word count of substantiative content of ban appeal: 87
Word count of shitpost copypasta: 195
OOC: Dannno: i fucking hate you stupid piece of shit iteq you fucking idiot one day im going to fucking ban you and you'll be gone for good faggot fuck you
danno

Post by danno » #78434

if you vote for me i will be metafriends with your character
danno

Post by danno » #78443

Do you believe negativity towards players is an actual thing?
Saegrimr wrote:
fartman wrote:...still waiting tho :?
Because We Said So, now chill out.

hm

really though administration is purely public relations. I hope whichever people get voted in realise this and do something to make it more clear.
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #78454

danno wrote:Honestly I never had a lot of time to nail out a style or anything so what I really want to do is simply be the person that I think the admins I respect would want
eg.
Kor wrote:Two people got into a fight when Ikarrus made me a tempmin, one ended up dieing to bloodloss without the other person realizing. Instead of banning someone I respawned the victim as a megacarp and told them to go hunt down the person who griffed them. Nobody was banned, everybody was happy in the end.
I think doing things like this is great. I hope that things like this become the norm, because a more relaxed and fun atmosphere is what attracted me to /tg/ in the first place and it breaks my hear to see it go.
This makes me want to vote for you.

I can't stand the view that "OH GOD ANYTHING THAT ALTERS CHANCES OF TEXT COLORS IS ADMIN ABOOS FAVORITISM DEADMIN HE"
danno

Post by danno » #78457

well hey if it makes you want to vote for me follow your instincts ;)))

I really want to/hope that things here start shifting backwards a bit into a more free state. When I think of /tg/ I think "way too tense", and not like intense, but like tense like the whole collective just seems constantly under stress. We need to move into a more relaxed and friendly zone and loosen up a little.
That goes for the last thing I said too.
danno

Post by danno » #78471

I tried to edit my OP to be a little more descriptive
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #78473

What's your stance on any and all lizard-related "controversies"
Spoiler:
danno

Post by danno » #78481

they call me "scale slicin danno" for a reason
they call me a cold-blooded killer
they call me the "scaley-spacer"
the "tail-terminator"
the "ligger-liquifier"
they call me dannno "pull the trigger on every ligger" gonzales

there's going to be a lizard controversy.
it's going to be a
shoah constrictor
a crococaust
this is my final snakelution
Spoiler:
lizards are subhuman characters stop crying about being at a disadvantage you chose to play a subhuman character no you will not get racial traits go home
Last edited by danno on Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #78482

It is though a thousand DemonFirens cry out in pain
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #78497

>being an admin is all about public relations
>when asked why NTStation failed he throws everyone else under the bus
>"the community was cancerous"

top fuckin' kek
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #78553

This isn't really a question, but I have to say I'd be terrified to admin along side Danno. I feel like he grates against me (and probably a few others) to the point of almost trolling or plainly shitposting against others. While they are reasonably well liked amongst the player base im not so sure they would "play well with others" in terms of administration. I'm not really sure that they can provide the "relaxed" atmosphere they wish to happen.

My opinion would be that though Danno might have some good ideas and possibility make some interesting ideas work, they will ultimately spend most of their time fighting with the other admins/users/coders. So much so I expect to be attacked for posting this view.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #78557

Wyzack wrote:It is though a thousand DemonFirens cry out in pain
Nah, I found it pretty funny.

VIVE LA RES-HISS-TANCE!
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
danno

Post by danno » #78575

I don't know why you feel that way when I like you, PAS
I'm personal friends with a lot of admins, and tbh the admins I had a personal conflict with are all... gone
so
I mean. You can ask miggles or Pete or Remie or anyone involved in NT. I don't think I was objectionable or hostile or any of that during that time.

@anon there isn't exactly any other way to put it and I think you would be hard pressed to find people who disagree. It is what it is.
Saying I "threw everyone under the bus" is a bit much.
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #78602

this thread is 10/10 i chuckled

im going to vote for danno in every election because i am a CONSPIRATOR and have a vote everywhere apparently?
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #78617

danno wrote:I don't know why you feel that way when I like you, PAS
I'm personal friends with a lot of admins, and tbh the admins I had a personal conflict with are all... gone
so
I mean. You can ask miggles or Pete or Remie or anyone involved in NT. I don't think I was objectionable or hostile or any of that during that time.

@anon there isn't exactly any other way to put it and I think you would be hard pressed to find people who disagree. It is what it is.
Saying I "threw everyone under the bus" is a bit much.
I guess I don't directly "know" you in game and I haven't seen you deal with admins so thats partly unfounded.
However from seeing how you deal with the forums I'm intimidated. Thanks for replying decently/seriously though, I appreciate that.

I'm always willing to change my opinions on people, I actually want you to prove me that my feelings are unjust.
Good luck in the vote!
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
danno

Post by danno » #78703

if i win (lol) i swear to god i'll make sure that these votes are a flat public vote for all 3 heaadmins because whaaaaaaat the fuuuuuuuuuck
miggles

Post by miggles » #78778

NT dying really didnt have a whole lot to do with dannos since he was mostly bowed out long before it got close to that
fagboy420

Post by fagboy420 » #79106

miggles 'cut the throat of baby niggles' sanderson wrote:The server, the forums, the Singulo, it's all run by conniving kikes for the purpose of trying to bring down the Aryan race. But they won't bring down ol' Miggles.
danno

Post by danno » #79107

uh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
fartman

Post by fartman » #79108

that is a shocking reveal :?
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #79113

WHAT A SCOOP!

By the way you shouldn't vote for dannos. He doesn't even know how the server works. Code causes lag not players, which is why when I am elected I will be banning 90% of the code to reduce lag.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #79120

Stickymayhem wrote:
WHAT A SCOOP!

By the way you shouldn't vote for dannos. He doesn't even know how the server works. Code causes lag not players, which is why when I am elected I will be banning 90% of the code to reduce lag.
This somehow made me image a game of SS13 DnD, with an admin as DM, running a game with 60 chucklefucks.
Allohsnackbar

Post by Allohsnackbar » #79124

Stickymayhem wrote:
WHAT A SCOOP!

CODE LAG CAN'T MELT SERVER BOXES
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #79132

Allohsnackbar wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
WHAT A SCOOP!

CODE LAG CAN'T MELT SERVER BOXES
It totally can, I've seen things, things you would never believe...
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
danno

Post by danno » #79653

danno

Post by danno » #79729

Guys this is a serious candidacy please don't shitpost my thread
thank you

e: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
fagboy420

Post by fagboy420 » #79833

:lol:
miggles 'cut the throat of baby niggles' sanderson wrote:The server, the forums, the Singulo, it's all run by conniving kikes for the purpose of trying to bring down the Aryan race. But they won't bring down ol' Miggles.