Resolved.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: POMFMIN CANDIDATE: POMF123 STILL BETTER THAN ERRO

Post by Timbrewolf » #78521

Bottom post of the previous page:

kingston wrote:tg has been deserving of death
You sure seem like a guy who really has the server's best interests in mind.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
kingston

Post by kingston » #78528

it's an unnatural beast held together by a motley collection of bpd power addicts, some the worst people even a gutter like ss13 has to offer. years of skulduggery have made you all paranoid, wary, and none more than you, anon. like a game of thrones character you seek to keep the throne no matter what, if it requires hundreds of dollars a month in server costs (an heirloom passed down to you by the previous schizophrenic, balkanoid host, himself driven out of power by his own panicky attempts at maintaining it) so be it, if it requires posting unironically about "leak problems" you'll do it, and purging the irc channels of the perhaps-disloyal has become routine. tg has gone the way of baystation - a once decent server now administrated exclusively by those shameful enough to invest hundreds of hours into obtaining and holding power. gone are the people who made it worth playing, but those who drove them away now run the show. for the good of the ss13 community /tg/station must die, and perhaps something better can rise from the ashes. free kingston.
Last edited by kingston on Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #78529

According to our connectionDB you've never even played here.

Nice talking to you but this thread is about Pomf's candidacy and there's a burning question they need to answer.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: STP

Post by Sometinyprick » #78573

kingston wrote:it's an unnatural beast held together by a motley collection of bpd power addicts, some the worst people even a gutter like ss13 has to offer. years of skulduggery have made you all paranoid, wary, and none more than you, anon. like a game of thrones character you seek to keep the throne no matter what, if it requires hundreds of dollars a month in server costs (an heirloom passed down to you by the previous schizophrenic, balkanoid host, himself driven out of power by his own panicky attempts at maintaining it) so be it, if it requires posting unironically about "leak problems" you'll do it, and purging the irc channels of the perhaps-disloyal has become routine. tg has gone the way of baystation - a once decent server now administrated exclusively by those shameful enough to invest hundreds of hours into obtaining and holding power. gone are the people who made it worth playing, but those who drove them away now run the show. for the good of the ss13 community /tg/station must die, and perhaps something better can rise from the ashes. free kingston.
can't free you bby if it's only vg you are banned on
i play leo bonhart, feel free to grief me
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #78607

kingston wrote:it's an unnatural beast held together by a motley collection of bpd power addicts, some the worst people even a gutter like ss13 has to offer. years of skulduggery have made you all paranoid, wary, and none more than you, anon. like a game of thrones character you seek to keep the throne no matter what, if it requires hundreds of dollars a month in server costs (an heirloom passed down to you by the previous schizophrenic, balkanoid host, himself driven out of power by his own panicky attempts at maintaining it) so be it, if it requires posting unironically about "leak problems" you'll do it, and purging the irc channels of the perhaps-disloyal has become routine. tg has gone the way of baystation - a once decent server now administrated exclusively by those shameful enough to invest hundreds of hours into obtaining and holding power. gone are the people who made it worth playing, but those who drove them away now run the show. for the good of the ss13 community /tg/station must die, and perhaps something better can rise from the ashes. free kingston.
lol
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
Not Senaat

Post by Not Senaat » #78662

Please ignore Kingston, he's probably high on Jenkem again.
fartman

Post by fartman » #78666

An0n3 wrote:According to our connectionDB you've never even played here.

Nice talking to you but this thread is about Pomf's candidacy and there's a burning question they need to answer.
ok that's true but could anyone from tg answer the question about why admin logs need to be secret
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master

Post by Sometinyprick » #78683

fartman wrote: ok that's true but could anyone from tg answer the question about why admin logs need to be secret
The general argument is that people will use them to start shitslinging and drama by taking certain logs out of context.
Personally I don't think we should give a fuck about that and just give players who aren't interested in just causing drama the ability to look at how admins you know admin the server. If anything the whole idea that the admin team is one big player hating circlejerk stems from the fact we don't have public logs because players have no proof of the opposite to refer too.
fartman

Post by fartman » #78691

Sometinyprick wrote:
fartman wrote: ok that's true but could anyone from tg answer the question about why admin logs need to be secret
The general argument is that people will use them to start shitslinging and drama by taking certain logs out of context.
Personally I don't think we should give a fuck about that and just give players who aren't interested in just causing drama the ability to look at how admins you know admin the server. If anything the whole idea that the admin team is one big player hating circlejerk stems from the fact we don't have public logs because players have no proof of the opposite to refer too.
^
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #78694

it is a real shame you bowed out, STP.
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master

Post by Sometinyprick » #78705

danno wrote:it is a real shame you bowed out, STP.
I'm not running because I just think pomf and kor are the better candidates.
Kor because the guy is chill as and wants to bring the server back to the 2012 era where we got along just fine with laxer rules
and pomf because he has ran /vg/ for years now and done well, also because he is supporting the one thing I wanted quite badly which was public logs.
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #78776

danno wrote:it is a real shame you bowed out, STP.
please tell me this is like the paprika thing right
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Pomf123
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Pomf123

Post by Pomf123 » #78784

reminder pomf is da bes Image
Aurx
Byond Username: Aurx

Post by Aurx » #78791

ABOVE POST IS UNIVERSAL TRUTH
Head admin, /vg/station
Game admin, /tg/station
POMF FOR HEADMIN
Boxed_T

Post by Boxed_T » #78805

annex when
Amnestik
Byond Username: Amnestik

Post by Amnestik » #78820

i love this post

(even if it is nearly entirely an artistic work of fiction and falsehood)
An0n3 wrote:According to our connectionDB you've never even played here.
>anon goes straight for the dox
classy.
An0n3 wrote:Who locked the henhouse?

Pomf flew the coop but only temporary. The chicken has come back to roost.
why did you think this was an impressive thing to post?
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #78821

Since Pomf wont answer the question and having him run is only attracting shitters from /vg/ to our forums and sacred lands I'm removing him from the running.

Kindly all fuck off back to your own server please.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW: