POMFMIN CANDIDATE: POMF123 STILL BETTER THAN ERRO

Resolved.
Pomf123
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Pomf123

POMFMIN CANDIDATE: POMF123 STILL BETTER THAN ERRO

Post by Pomf123 » #77530

You did not follow the nomination procedure. This is now unlocked however due to An0n3 being a perv.

HELLO I AM POMF123 YOU MAY KNOW ME AS POMF CHICKEN OR D3ATHROW OR THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE FROM 4CHAN, I HAVE PLAYED SINCE 2011 ORIGINALLY ON /tg/STATION THEN ON /v/STATION AND EVENTUALLY GOING ON TO HOST /vg/STATION
I HAVE TAMED THE WILD BEAST AND LED /vg/STATION INTO A GOLDEN AGE OF STABILITY AND !!!FUN!!!, BEFORE HOSTS WOULD LAST A FEW MONTHS BUT I HAVE GIVEN THEM A CONSISTENT PLACE TO PLAY FOR 2 YEARS

MY EXPERIENCE IS THIS
I ADMINISTRATED AND HELPED PROGRAM FOR A GAME CALLED SLAVEHACK BACK IN 2005/6
I HOSTED A LUCRATIVE AND POPULAR MINECRAFT SERVER FROM THE BIRTH OF SURVIVAL MULTIPLAYER UNTIL NOVEBMER 2013
I WAS A CO-PROJECT LEAD AND ADMINISTRATOR FOR A SUCCESSOR TO MINECRAFT'S H-MOD CALLED CANARYMOD
IM THE POMF

YOU NEED SOMEBODY WHO KNOWS AND CARES NOT SOMEBODY WHO THINKS THEY DO

CAN YOU FEEL THAT SPACEMEN? THATS THE FEATHERS OF FREEDOM FLUTTERING IN THE WIND, WILL YOU MERELY LET IT TICKLE YOUR PERIPHERALS OR WILL YOU GAZE UPON ITS BEAUTY? Image
Pomf is not on our admin.txt but has been granted a special exception to run in our headmin election. As the host of /vg/ they have a plenty of relevant experience. If it appears that this is a conflict of interest or some attempt at a chicken-flavored coup they'll be removed. /tg/ stronk.
Mandurrh
Byond Username: Mandurrh

Re: POMFMIN CANDIDATE: POMF123 STILL BETTER THAN ERRO

Post by Mandurrh » #77531

Why do you want to be headmin?

Do you think the power of the position would go to your head easily? If no why not/past experiences that provide examples of you handling positions of power.

Do you think coderbus and the server should remain/are separate?

How do you feel about current administrations attitude? Do you believe negativity towards players is an actual thing? What do you say about newer admin candidates that are encouraged to have this attitude or even selected for it?

What is one policy change you'd really like to be able to accomplish? Or why would you like to maintain current policy if you don't seek a change?

How do you feel about public logs?

What kind of expectations will you have for the administrative team and will you uphold certain standards?

How long have you played space station13?

Mime or clown?

Have you ever played lifeweb?

What are your feelings on singulo.io?
Spoiler:
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #77538

Yeah, Tsar actually nominated Pomf.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Pomf123
Rarely plays

Post by Pomf123 » #77541

Mandurrh wrote:Why do you want to be headmin?

Do you think the power of the position would go to your head easily? If no why not/past experiences that provide examples of you handling positions of power.

Do you think coderbus and the server should remain/are separate?

How do you feel about current administrations attitude? Do you believe negativity towards players is an actual thing? What do you say about newer admin candidates that are encouraged to have this attitude or even selected for it?

What is one policy change you'd really like to be able to accomplish? Or why would you like to maintain current policy if you don't seek a change?

How do you feel about public logs?

What kind of expectations will you have for the administrative team and will you uphold certain standards?

How long have you played space station13?

Mime or clown?

Have you ever played lifeweb?

What are your feelings on singulo.io?
>Why do you want to be headmin?
To whip tgstation back into shape, back into a server worthy of having the chicken name attached to it.

>Do you think the power of the position would go to your head easily? If no why not/past experiences that provide examples of you handling positions of power.
Of course not, see my previous hosting experience posted. on /vg/station my admins are encouraged to point out when i'm wrong about a policy or punishment/ruling. inneradmin debating on cases is encouraged as well so everybody is on the same page.

>Do you think coderbus and the server should remain/are separate?
No, a coderbase that doesn't work with the server leads to an unhappy populace from changes they had no say in and a coderbase thats unhappy or apathetic.

>How do you feel about current administrations attitude? Do you believe negativity towards players is an actual thing? What do you say about newer admin candidates that are encouraged to have this attitude or even selected for it?
Admins are people, people can form grudges and negativity. Every playerbase has shitty players and its typical for players or admins to dislike them. Admin candidates should form their own opinions of players from what theyve witnessed themselves, from objective player notes and from logs.

>What is one policy change you'd really like to be able to accomplish? Or why would you like to maintain current policy if you don't seek a change?
How power/meta gaming is handled. People routinely assume and act as if its a certain gametype when seeing something vague such as an emagged APC or a red space suit.

>How do you feel about public logs?
Public logs are a cornerstone of transparency, admins can't hide in their INTERNAL DISCUSSIONS tower if the people they 'rule' have the means to gather and rally behind objective information that is not controlled by the whim of other admins posting snippets.

>What kind of expectations will you have for the administrative team and will you uphold certain standards?
Checks and balances from the players <-> administration <-> server host

>How long have you played space station13?
Too long

>Mime or clown?
Yes

>Have you ever played lifeweb?
No

>What are your feelings on singulo.io?
indifferent as I come from a server where typical public opinion is posted anonymously anyways.
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #77547

mandurrh honestly some of your questions are really stupid

>Do you believe negativity towards players is an actual thing
>Have you ever played lifeweb
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
Cheridan
Byond Username: Cheridan

Post by Cheridan » #77557

Pomf123 wrote: I WAS A CO-PROJECT LEAD AND ADMINISTRATOR FOR A SUCCESSOR TO MINECRAFT'S H-MOD CALLED CANARYMOD
H-mod? As in H-hentai mod? :oops:
/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.
Man_Shroom
Byond Username: Man_Shroom

Post by Man_Shroom » #77561

Pomf is one of the top hosts of SS13 and as someone who plays both servers semi-regularly, headmin he.
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: STP

Post by Sometinyprick » #77562

i would vote for pomf
did a good job with vg probably would do one here too.
i play leo bonhart, feel free to grief me
jewjewwentworth420

Post by jewjewwentworth420 » #77569

as a player of /vg/ i have to object to this

The community has been starting to hate pomf, after he deadminned one of our top headminds Kingston, and permabanned one of the communities favorite Clowns, Mr Shoe (He also banned his name from the game)

Pomf's shittiness has also leaked onto many players. He made our top coder, N3X15, An Army Marine and Air Force hero who has served us in countless battles in Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom leave due to him ridiculing him. Pomf ERPs with someone named Angelita, a Hispanic teenage girl IRL, and lets her get away with everything. The other day, she burnt down the station during a shitter safari round (or as they say in metasay as the round starts: 'we're sure to reach our ban quotas now!'). Like everyone in that round she wasn't an antagonist tasked with starting a plasma fire. Pomf chicken is addicted to tacos as well and even introduced a Dan's Discount vendor just to impress his Latino whale-girl. Byond that, there's some sort of rule that you can't flood plasma and randomly kill people just to satiate your bloodlust as an antagonist. If you have to steal a Head of Personnel jumpsuit and do as little additionally as stealing that AND the captain's laser, you're getting a permaban.

No people, these are real Nazis. They even have admin-event rounds that glorify Nazism on the one hand and Islamic terrorism on the other. It's ludicrous and like they're just grasping to whatever they can with the goal of annoying people. If you say you're a grill in-game, you will get banned unless you ERP with Chicken or some admin called Fattard.

Do not admin him
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: STP

Post by Sometinyprick » #77573

jewjewwentworth420 wrote:as a player of /vg/ i have to object to this

The community has been starting to hate pomf, after he deadminned one of our top headminds Kingston, and permabanned one of the communities favorite Clowns, Mr Shoe (He also banned his name from the game)

Pomf's shittiness has also leaked onto many players. He made our top coder, N3X15, An Army Marine and Air Force hero who has served us in countless battles in Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom leave due to him ridiculing him. Pomf ERPs with someone named Angelita, a Hispanic teenage girl IRL, and lets her get away with everything. The other day, she burnt down the station during a shitter safari round (or as they say in metasay as the round starts: 'we're sure to reach our ban quotas now!'). Like everyone in that round she wasn't an antagonist tasked with starting a plasma fire. Pomf chicken is addicted to tacos as well and even introduced a Dan's Discount vendor just to impress his Latino whale-girl. Byond that, there's some sort of rule that you can't flood plasma and randomly kill people just to satiate your bloodlust as an antagonist. If you have to steal a Head of Personnel jumpsuit and do as little additionally as stealing that AND the captain's laser, you're getting a permaban.

No people, these are real Nazis. They even have admin-event rounds that glorify Nazism on the one hand and Islamic terrorism on the other. It's ludicrous and like they're just grasping to whatever they can with the goal of annoying people. If you say you're a grill in-game, you will get banned unless you ERP with Chicken or some admin called Fattard.

Do not admin him
calling headmins headminds is a good idea
i play leo bonhart, feel free to grief me
Pomf123
Rarely plays

Post by Pomf123 » #77576

Cheridan wrote:
Pomf123 wrote: I WAS A CO-PROJECT LEAD AND ADMINISTRATOR FOR A SUCCESSOR TO MINECRAFT'S H-MOD CALLED CANARYMOD
H-mod? As in H-hentai mod? :oops:
h-mod was the first SMP server mod made by after the guy who made it. when he quit it eventually got turned into bukkit by the other contributors but in the interim me and a few other people kept it alive as canarymod.
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #77577

Got my vote as long as you agree to take hosting off anon and turn this into glorious 4chan station
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Aurx
Byond Username: Aurx

Post by Aurx » #77578

ADMINCOOP IS GO
THE ROOSTER HAS LANDED
POMF123 FOR HEADMIN 2015
Head admin, /vg/station
Game admin, /tg/station
POMF FOR HEADMIN
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #77579

He merged my pull requests in exchange for premium grade chicken feed.

Headadmin immediately.
Loonikus
Byond Username: Loonicus

Post by Loonikus » #77583

I fully and truly support Pomf for headmin. He is the only person I would be happy to vote for.
whodaloo
Byond Username: Whodaloo

Post by whodaloo » #77584

iamgoofball wrote:He merged my pull requests in exchange for premium grade chicken feed.

Headadmin immediately.
and thus goofball singlehandedly torpedoes pomf's campaign
i love public logs
Spoiler:
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : Beacuse
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : ((im banned))

SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Hos
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Can i bang you]
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : ]plras
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : R; I WROTE THIS SOMG FOR YOU HOS

SAY: Bryce Pax/IcePacks : I THINK I WAS A LITTLE HASTY IN GIVING THE CREW ACCESS TO THE ARMORY

Lusty Xenomorph Maid begins to clean the telescopic baton with the soap...

[Common] Garrett Larson says, "How do i shot pod"

OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : WHodaloo, why are you so fucking aggressive against me
OOC: Engineer Donkin/Whodaloo : i have no idea what you're talking about chief
OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : Cuck sucking dick wanking piece of cock shit head
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #77586

You haven't played on this server in like 2 years, I know you idle in adminbus a lot but how do you think you can be trusted to make the best choices for this server and community when you don't even play here?
Not Senaat

Post by Not Senaat » #77589

I like this guy, my vote goes to him.
Pomf123
Rarely plays

Post by Pomf123 » #77591

tsaricide its simple, the best choice for tg is the same as vg, quality fun and atmosphere(not the simulator but the game itself)
Daedelus

Post by Daedelus » #77592

Pomf123 wrote:atmosphere(not the simulator but the game itself)
Kek, I see what you did there.
Better atmos system for /tg/ when?
Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #77595

Pomf123 wrote:tsaricide its simple, the best choice for tg is the same as vg, quality fun and atmosphere(not the simulator but the game itself)
Doesn't really answer my question.
callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #77598

Tsar I'm 100% certain this is a joke thread

Spoiler:

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
>trucking

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #77600

callanrockslol wrote:Tsar I'm 100% certain this is a joke thread
He could provide a better joke answer, it's like he's putting no effort into it.
Pomf123
Rarely plays

Post by Pomf123 » #77605

Despite common belief tg and vg aren't that far apart, the choices that are good for vg are good for tg as well, and this thread is no joke.
OliveOil
Byond Username: VirginiaXl

Post by OliveOil » #77610

whodaloo wrote:
iamgoofball wrote:He merged my pull requests in exchange for premium grade chicken feed.

Headadmin immediately.
and thus goofball singlehandedly torpedoes pomf's campaign
I'll bet that's his keikaku all along.
Aurx
Byond Username: Aurx

Post by Aurx » #77613

Tsaricide wrote:You haven't played on this server in like 2 years, I know you idle in adminbus a lot but how do you think you can be trusted to make the best choices for this server and community when you don't even play here?
He's a chicken, Tsar. Chickens can't play SS13. Stop being racist.
Head admin, /vg/station
Game admin, /tg/station
POMF FOR HEADMIN
WeeYakk
Byond Username: Yakk

Post by WeeYakk » #77616

SAVE US POMF

EVEN THOUGH THE HEADMIN POSITION HAS RELATIVELY LITTLE POWER IN COMPARISON TO THE HOST AND ANY CHANGES FOR THE BETTER WILL BE COCK-BLOCKED EITHER BY HIM OR THE OTHER TWO SHITHEELS WHO YOU WILL SHARE THE HEADMIN POSITION WITH
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #77622

Best chicken.
私は完璧
Fragnostic
Byond Username: Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #77624

As Headmin, would you advocate for the return of ERP to /tg/(it's banned now)? y/n?
Pomf123
Rarely plays

Post by Pomf123 » #77630

No i'm strongly against ERP in 2d spacemens, its neither the time nor the place not to mention that its just completely awkward to watch or even partake in i'm sure. There's plenty of outlets if you wanna get your jollies off textually with another man masquerading as a woman.
Fragnostic
Byond Username: Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #77631

Who says the person I'm ERPing with is a woman? :^)
Typically, hearing this from a candidate for me is a no.
But I have played on /vg/ just once and I have to say the experience was great and I actually dealt with you in-game with the Haram Liquor Run that my Muslim character and the imam in the chapel did. Very fun and you played along with our prayers and are a great host so you're still great in my books.
Pomf123
Rarely plays

Post by Pomf123 » #77634

Fragnostic wrote:Who says the person I'm ERPing with is a woman? :^)
Typically, hearing this from a candidate for me is a no.
But I have played on /vg/ just once and I have to say the experience was great and I actually dealt with you in-game with the Haram Liquor Run that my Muslim character and the imam in the chapel did. Very fun and you played along with our prayers and are a great host so you're still great in my books.
Daedelus

Post by Daedelus » #77795

Daily reminder that Pomf has to deal with faggots like these all day:
If he can handle the /vg/ community, he can surely handle ours.
Man_Shroom
Byond Username: Man_Shroom

Post by Man_Shroom » #77801

VOTE 4 POMF

POMF LEADS THE WAY TO FREEDOM

WHEN THE FUCK DOES THE GODDAMN VOTING POLL EVEN GO UP
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #77860

RIP Kelotane and Dermaline.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #77869

Is there a risk that voting Pomf in as headmin will lead them here?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #77870

An0n3 wrote:Is there a risk that voting Pomf in as headmin will lead them here?
no, if anything they'll rejoice because they'll think they got rid of the chicken

little did they know he intended to merge his new coop and his old coop into 1
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #77871

Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Pomf123
Rarely plays

Post by Pomf123 » #77872

>pomf wins headmin and unites spacemen 5ever
>pomf loses
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #77873

So if you win headmin here you're going to turn off /vg/ and bring the playerbase here?

Please outline this plan you have for uniting the serbers.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #77874

In before /tvg/station.
callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #77881

/tv/station soon.

Spoiler:

>trucking

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:

imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #77899

You've got about six months, if the term/length thread is anything to go by, to do things as a headmin. It's a long time but also not for some things.

The server has undergone a pretty major transition. SoS is gone, Anon3 has stepped up to be the host, and you'll be put in a position of power that gives you great power and responsibility. You are in a position to direct the administration to carry out any goals or visions you have for the server, you are in a position to maintain the server's population and health. Your ultimate goal hopefully, is the continued operation of this server and a playerbase/community that not only wishes to come back and play on /tg/, but one that sees no loss in player numbers but rather sees players feeling a sense of community and belonging and empowerment to want to participate and contribute back to /tg/. This is important. The server needs fresh blood constantly. The ever ongoing cycle of new players exploring this wicked sandbox 2d shit to finding things they enjoy, to finding players they like playing with, to coming across the forums, and crucially, to find themselves in a position where they want to give back, whether through code, spriting, mapping or even just helping other new players find their way. If this cycle ever stops, the server is dead.

I don't know how you're going to achieve this but if you're going for headmin, it'll be your job to find out how. Whether you do this through making sure the status quo is kept to an acceptable standard so players don't have a particular reason to leave, taking things as they come or whether you have more involved and larger plans to draw in and retain players, that's up to you.

Being a headmin is a pretty big responsibility. It's a financial one too, seeing as the good-natured patreons supporting the new crowd-funded model of this server probably would like to see the server continue on into the future, even if they gave money knowing they had no guarantee that this would be the case.

I meant technically, you probably already have a good enough idea of how to keep a server alive and even more technically, you could probably do just fine by concerning yourself with the odd tricky FNR or discussing and putting into effect a policy change every now and then when a particular situation that calls for one comes up. And maybe that's how you keep a server alive, by doing those things competently. But there is a lot more else out there and you can do a lot given a headmin position and six months.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Daedelus

Post by Daedelus » #78191

callanrockslol wrote:/tv/station soon.
Glorious menes
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #78254

>tfw vg tries to annex the glorious city-state of tgstation
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #78357

i will allow pomf to be headmin
if you bring
botanistpowers
and
theo
to this thread

pls

for my sake

oh and also angelite.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #78358

please stop colonic
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #78359

the only stop now
is
if you pull the handbrakes

and the handbrakes are fucking BROKEN

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahaha
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #78362

>bring theo
literally the only reason i WOULDNT vote for pomf
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #78363

miggles you shit its all part of the plan

i guess u could say im... crashing this plane.