headmig candidate: miggles

Resolved.
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

headmig candidate: miggles

Post by miggles » #78122

AN0N3 SAID I COULD DO IT SO I AM

Why do you want to be headmin?
hooooly shit there are so many things wrong with this server. maybe im just old and jaded and /tg/ nowadays is super "progressive" but i can legitimately say that this server i used to love so dearly has become a shithole. i want to fix that.
if not even that then id like at least to be like dannos and sap some of the votes. no offense but there are some candidates here i really dont want to see with any more power than they already have.

Do you think the power of the position would go to your head easily? If no why not/past experiences that provide examples of you handling positions of power.
nah not really. i dont care enough to abuse or even get involved in a bunch of drama. look at when i was an advocate or running NTstation, i was both chill and pretty serious about it.

Do you think coderbus and the server should remain/are separate?
no lol. but i know theyre not gonna change.

How do you feel about current administrations attitude? Do you believe negativity towards players is an actual thing? What do you say about newer admin candidates that are encouraged to have this attitude or even selected for it?
yes, it is most certainly a thing. ive seen (personally) and heard (anecdotally) many complaints about admins approaching players like theyre accusing them of something, being dicks in ahelps, etc. no names right now because thats not what this thread is for. but its something i want to put a focus on changing.
ive also noticed people changing their attitudes entirely when going from player -> trialmin. i want to look into that. ive seen a few good people do a 180 on their personalities and that sucks dick.

What is one policy change you'd really like to be able to accomplish? Or why would you like to maintain current policy if you don't seek a change?
im really biased towards making petkillers valid but thats such a small issue that doesnt really matter.
if i could make one large over-arching change, though, it would definitely be to make sec policy way more lax. sec players get tons of shit if they arent model officers, and its a huge pain in the ass.

OH OH and the name shit. fuck the name policy changes. there is no reason to axe more "unconventional" names because you disagree with the form of rp the other player is using. rp policing like that is not for tg.

How do you feel about public logs?
:+1:
theres no reason to be against them unless you have something to hide

What kind of expectations will you have for the administrative team and will you uphold certain standards?
1. be fucking nice, honestly. unless someone is a dick to you straight up, approach them as if they havent done anything wrong yet (unless they blatantly have)
2. be consistent.

How long have you played space station13?
not sure. i think i started in either 2011 or 2012. mostly on tgstation.

Mime or clown?
mime
at least some mime players make good waifus

Have you ever played lifeweb?
yes and i fucking love it, too. no, i dont advocate childrape. fuck off with your ignorance mandurrh.

What are your feelings on singulo.io?
its hilarious and everyone there is stupid (including me)
Last edited by miggles on Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Re: Headming Candidate: miggles

Post by Ricotez » #78221

What is your earlier experience with administration? Have you ever been an admin on /tg/station or another SS13 server? Or for another game/organization?
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #78222

Miggles was part of NT.
私は完璧
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #78233

Remie Richards wrote:Miggles was part of NT.
Yes, but if I remember correctly, he was a coder, not an admin.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #78259

miggles wrote: Mime or clown?
mime
miggles "waifu-a-day" goldberg everybody. give him a big hand.
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
miggles

Post by miggles » #78308

dannos is funny

ive adminned on a small SS13 server before, and was a game admin on TG for about a week because SoS made me one
im fairly experienced with using the interface, including var-editing and the ban panel.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #78419

What about experience with dealing with players? Have you resolved issues between players, explained policy to someone who didn't understand it, given someone a ban?
Spoiler:
miggles

Post by miggles » #78458

Ricotez wrote:resolved issues between players, explained policy to someone who didn't understand it
miggles wrote:i was an advocate
Ricotez wrote:given someone a ban?
ive adminned on smaller ss13 servers and banned players, yes
fartman

Post by fartman » #78459

what ones
miggles

Post by miggles » #78466

freestation and a community-run station for a different gaming forum that was around a few years ago
sos made me a game admin on artyom for a while, too, but i didnt ban anyone there
TZK13
Byond Username: Thurgatar

Post by TZK13 » #78478

miggles wrote: Mime or clown?
mime
Examples? It's important to clarify your taste in waifus.
miggles

Post by miggles » #78480

idk i havent actually seen many good mimefus lately but i like space mime continuum
just because thats a great name
danno

Post by danno » #78483

it really is a great name
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #78555

I'd vote for Miggles just because I know eventually he'll give me a chance to go 'migger pls' and shitpost about him on singulo :^)
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
miggles

Post by miggles » #78774

i dont know if you should vote for me considering this new lizard policy im writing up : )
Feretal
Byond Username: Feretal

Post by Feretal » #78800

You've been here for ages, you like mimes, and want to give sec more freedom?
Vote miggles 2015

if you're elected, please be more forgiving of people trying to appeal an old ban. If they've been banned for over 4 months they should have another chance rather than an instant no
fagboy420

Post by fagboy420 » #79636

miggles 'cut the throat of baby niggles' sanderson wrote:The server, the forums, the Singulo, it's all run by conniving kikes for the purpose of trying to bring down the Aryan race. But they won't bring down ol' Miggles.
fartman

Post by fartman » #79637

Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #79645

I don't even anymore.
私は完璧
danno

Post by danno » #79649

miggles

Post by miggles » #79661

miggles

Post by miggles » #79665

Death oNly comes to THosE who deserve it
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #79668

This became self-shitposting real fast.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #79685

Spoiler:
whodaloo
Byond Username: Whodaloo

Post by whodaloo » #79712

This is some avant-garde shitposting.
i love public logs
Spoiler:
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : Beacuse
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : ((im banned))

SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Hos
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Can i bang you]
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : ]plras
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : R; I WROTE THIS SOMG FOR YOU HOS

SAY: Bryce Pax/IcePacks : I THINK I WAS A LITTLE HASTY IN GIVING THE CREW ACCESS TO THE ARMORY

Lusty Xenomorph Maid begins to clean the telescopic baton with the soap...

[Common] Garrett Larson says, "How do i shot pod"

OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : WHodaloo, why are you so fucking aggressive against me
OOC: Engineer Donkin/Whodaloo : i have no idea what you're talking about chief
OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : Cuck sucking dick wanking piece of cock shit head
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #79717

callanrockslol wrote:This became self-shitposting real fast.
miggles is trying to appeal to the shitposting demographic but I've already got that vote locked up
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #79722

Shitposts removed. Please take this seriously.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
miggles

Post by miggles » #79730

danno wrote:Guys this is a serious candidacy please don't shitpost my thread
thank you
WeeYakk
Byond Username: Yakk

Post by WeeYakk » #79745

This is a serious video game election please take this video game election seriously you guys. We're not here to have fun we're here to have a serious video game election.

:neigh:
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #79746

miggles

Post by miggles » #79760

i love you steelpoint
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #79797

What Miggles' middle signature quote says.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
fagboy420

Post by fagboy420 » #79811

An0n3 wrote:Shitposts removed. Please take this seriously.

>headmin elections serious

gooooood april fools joke dood :lol:
miggles 'cut the throat of baby niggles' sanderson wrote:The server, the forums, the Singulo, it's all run by conniving kikes for the purpose of trying to bring down the Aryan race. But they won't bring down ol' Miggles.
Lovecraft
Byond Username: Rabukurafuto

Post by Lovecraft » #79829

Alright, April 1st, time for the reveal this was a joke thread the whole time.
...right?
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Nobody is worthless. PM me anytime to talk.
miggles

Post by miggles » #80412

you know i never really questioned it thus far but who edited my topic to say headming instead of headmin
miggles

Post by miggles » #80413

another question why didnt you name it "headmig" instead that would have been way better
miggles

Post by miggles » #80414

im going to do that myself
Lovecraft
Byond Username: Rabukurafuto

Re: headmig candidate: miggles

Post by Lovecraft » #80419

What is your view on in-game rape/sexual assualt and should it be a bannable offense

If you and another staff member got in a disagreement over how you handled a particular situation, and the player involved filed a complaint, how would you resolve it?

I have a crippling addiction to giant porn and can't seem to relate this to anyone I know personally. How can I make others comfortable with the fact I want to be 1 inch tall in their presence? I feel like I live a lie in this 6'ft body..
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Nobody is worthless. PM me anytime to talk.
miggles

Re: headmig candidate: miggles

Post by miggles » #80470

Lovecraft wrote:What is your view on in-game rape/sexual assualt and should it be a bannable offense
yes
Lovecraft wrote:If you and another staff member got in a disagreement over how you handled a particular situation, and the player involved filed a complaint, how would you resolve it?
ask the spirits to guide me on the path of light
Lovecraft wrote:I have a crippling addiction to giant porn and can't seem to relate this to anyone I know personally. How can I make others comfortable with the fact I want to be 1 inch tall in their presence? I feel like I live a lie in this 6'ft body..
i can refer you to someone i know with the same fetish