[Deleted] Mugen Lloris/Nyartholep metagrudging has gone too far

Resolved.

Moderator: Board Moderators

User avatar
Oldman Robustin
 
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 2:18 pm
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Mugen Lloris/Nyartholep metagrudging has gone too far

Postby Oldman Robustin » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:36 am #14414

Your byond account: ForcefulCJS
Your character name: Oldman Robustin
Their character name: Mugen Lloris/Nyartholep
Their byond account: Dawn of Man/Amelius
Server and time: Sibyl 8-9 p.m EST
Logs and/or screenshots:

Holy shit are logs tiny now or what? I'll just leave (what should be) an uncontested summary of the facts:

1) Walking outside medbay and see Mugen Lloris beating a crit guy to death (we're both assistants)
2) Decide to diffuse to situation by dragging the crit dude to medbay where we can find out what happened, I plan to sleep-toxin and heal him in the sleeper until security can show up
3) But I don't even get that far, Mugen comes in with a hatchet and immediately starts trying to kill me with hatchet for "Healing the traitor!"
4) At this point Im doing nothing but trying to run and stay alive, but even after disarming twice, Mugen has his hatchet out and trying to kill me.
5) Mugen runs away for a bit but comes back and fills me with sleep toxin while a medic is healing me
6) Nyartholep comes and arrests me as a lawyer/promoted officer whlie im knocked out and accuses me (when I wake up in brig) of murdering some scientist who also had tried to kill me earlier.
7) Nyartholep refuses to accept that I'm innocent despite the fact that there is absolutely no evidence against me and nobody is claiming on radio that's ive committed any crime, after about 8 minutes the warden orders him to release me and I get ready to leave.
8) I remind Nyartholep that he is shitcurity for brigging an assault victm while ignoring the assaulter. He responds by sealing me in the brig entrance between both doors and telling Mugen (who is now standing at the entrance, waiting for my release) that he can kill me.
9) The warden shows up again and lets me back into the brig. I explain that Nyartholep had just tried to hand me off to someone who just tried to kill me, but nobody really cares.
10) Nyartholep, almost out of options to be a complete shitlord, goes around to the courtroom and calls Mugen to come with him.
11) Nyartholep and Mugen come into the brig from the courtroom entrance and Nyartholep shoots me with a taser while Mugen tries to beat me to death. The HoS and Warden finally wake the fuck up and arrest them both.
12) Eventually im released, I heal up (again), ask the warden to not release Mugen. Warden agrees but Mugen breaks out anyway and I kill him in maintenance before he gets away.

Dawn of Man/Amelius both know me well and I'm never surprised when they go out of their way to try and shit on my round, but this game was just too far. A security officer trying to facilitate murder and a greyshirt trying to kill someone for "interupting their lynching" are a pretty straightforward, clear-cut, rule 1 violation.

Please restore my faith in FNR as something other than a shit-talking forum and crack down on this crap. Even a warning would be nice to remind these two that rule 1 is actually a thing, even when youre trying to be a dick to Oldman Robustin.
Image



Dawn of Man
 
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:16 pm

Re: Mugen Lloris/Nyartholep metagrudging has gone too far

Postby Dawn of Man » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:51 am #14417

It's sad it's come to this. I understand. You feel the need to recapture the playerbase's attention. There are other ways, my friend. You could live up to your name and have all the glory from your performance in combat.

Why have you left out that I wasn't the only one beating this man to death? Why have you left out that the other person was shouting at you that the man being lynched was a traitor? Or that you knew the man was a traitor prior to witnessing him being lynched? Have you become dishonest in your old age? Or is it you that bears the grudge, with your lies in a vain attempt to get me banned? Why would you sleep toxin a random "crit guy" for me? Why did you leave out that prior to you witnessing the lynching that the "crit guy" was murderboning the crew and almost everyone was pursuing him? Or have you come to this board to highlight your poor observation skills?

Finally,

Was it me or you who interfered in the other player's interaction and ignited this?

How could I hold the grudge, you silly old man?

User avatar
Oldman Robustin
 
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 2:18 pm
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Re: Mugen Lloris/Nyartholep metagrudging has gone too far

Postby Oldman Robustin » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:41 am #14422

Dawn of Man wrote:It's sad it's come to this. I understand. You feel the need to recapture the playerbase's attention. There are other ways, my friend. You could live up to your name and have all the glory from your performance in combat.

Why have you left out that I wasn't the only one beating this man to death? Why have you left out that the other person was shouting at you that the man being lynched was a traitor? Or that you knew the man was a traitor prior to witnessing him being lynched? Have you become dishonest in your old age? Or is it you that bears the grudge, with your lies in a vain attempt to get me banned? Why would you sleep toxin a random "crit guy" for me? Why did you leave out that prior to you witnessing the lynching that the "crit guy" was murderboning the crew and almost everyone was pursuing him? Or have you come to this board to highlight your poor observation skills?

Finally,

Was it me or you who interfered in the other player's interaction and ignited this?

How could I hold the grudge, you silly old man?


I wasn't aware that he was a traitor, all I did was drag him to medbay which was ~5 seconds away. I saw 2 conflicting stories and if I believed every person who murdered someone claiming it was the victim's fault... well I'd be gullible. I was defusing the situation and after hearing you shout that it was a traitor I had no intention of simply reviving him and letting him free, either way the dude was in crit and wasn't going anywhere fast. Even if you disagreed with me, trying to murder me for it was just inexcusable. I know I've been warned countless times simply for validhunting as an assistant, I know I wouldnt even be posting here if I tried what you did (validhunting and then killing someone who denies your valids, you admitted as much outside the brig) because I would've been permabanned into oblivion.
Image

Amelius
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 3:29 am
Byond Username: Amelius

Re: Mugen Lloris/Nyartholep metagrudging has gone too far

Postby Amelius » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:47 am #14426

I notice that you give an 'uncontested survey of the facts', yet your perspective is tilted far in your favour, outright ignoring facts that contradict your convictions.

Pertaining to this matter, first off, I arrested you the moment you stepped out of sleeper, I do not think you were still unconscious at that moment. The reason being, a scientist, Wynne or something to that extent, was found murdered in science maintenance. I had headed from the brig to science maintenance, promptly, when he requested aid, and found his tattered remains, whereupon no traitorous materials or weapons were found. Given that Oldman Robustin had claimed that he was being attacked by him in tech storage, a minute earlier, while Wynne vehemently spouted that it occured the opposite way, I found it apt to arrest Oldman as a major suspect. I tried to get the facts straight, despite the Detective being a no-show to confirm that the blood on him was indeed, his own, Oldman repetitively bombarded me with OOC insults, complaints of metagrudging, yelling, calls of shitcurity, and pleas to other officers or the borgs, all of which delayed investigation and searching the speech log for answers. I was actually in the process of releasing him after getting the facts straight, but someone had barricaded security with two bloody machines. Immediately after, however, I was absolutely fed up with his idiotic prattle and decide to give him to someone who clearly wanted him.

You acted worse than day-1 greytiders do when they're arrested. Maybe there's some sort of reason that you've obfuscated that three people, all not antag, in a single round wanted to get rid of or kill you? They can't all be out to get you, can they?

Also, as an ironic cherry on this shit sundae, this is from a while ago, but please forgive me if the irony isn't lost on me. You're complaining about metagrudging, something that I have repetitively said in OOC I do not engage in, while, in the past, you claimed that you were going to metagrudge in perpetuity over one single round where, as antag, I joined security, hunted antags, and was successful in my objectives? See images as proof of that conversation. So even if your claims were founded, which they are not, it's okay if you metagrudge?

User avatar
Steelpoint
Github User
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:37 pm
Location: The Armoury
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Re: Mugen Lloris/Nyartholep metagrudging has gone too far

Postby Steelpoint » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:54 am #14429

Antags can metagrudge till their hearts content, there is no rule against antags metagruding. Now non-antags on the other hand...

All I'll say on this is that Security personnel are held to a higher standard than the rest of the crew, if your superior (The Warden) tells you to release a prisoner, then you release the prisoner. You don't lock them down and invite the person they are in conflict with to come in and kill them, then actively assist them in killing them.
Image

Dawn of Man
 
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:16 pm

Re: Mugen Lloris/Nyartholep metagrudging has gone too far

Postby Dawn of Man » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:58 am #14431

Oldman Robustin wrote:I wasn't aware that he was a traitor, all I did was drag him to medbay which was ~5 seconds away. I saw 2 conflicting stories and if I believed every person who murdered someone claiming it was the victim's fault... well I'd be gullible. I was defusing the situation and after hearing you shout that it was a traitor I had no intention of simply reviving him and letting him free, either way the dude was in crit and wasn't going anywhere fast. Even if you disagreed with me, trying to murder me for it was just inexcusable. I know I've been warned countless times simply for validhunting as an assistant, I know I wouldnt even be posting here if I tried what you did (validhunting and then killing someone who denies your valids, you admitted as much outside the brig) because I would've been permabanned into oblivion.


You were warned because noone likes you.

Noone likes you because of threads like these.

You went on in dead chat about how you were against lynching a harmless traitor. You knew he was a traitor. You weren't beaten down because I "disagreed with you". You were beaten down because you were taking a murderboning traitor to the medbay.

If you seriously did not know, I'd have to recommend you stay away from "defusing" any situation in the future.

Amelius
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 3:29 am
Byond Username: Amelius

Re: Mugen Lloris/Nyartholep metagrudging has gone too far

Postby Amelius » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:20 am #14432

Steelpoint wrote:Antags can metagrudge till their hearts content, there is no rule against antags metagruding. Now non-antags on the other hand...

All I'll say on this is that Security personnel are held to a higher standard than the rest of the crew, if your superior (The Warden) tells you to release a prisoner, then you release the prisoner. You don't lock them down and invite the person they are in conflict with to come in and kill them, then actively assist them in killing them.


So not following orders from a higher power is jobbannable now? So engineers who leave at roundstart should all be banned, despite the CE's calls for help to set up the PA? What about the scientist that doesn't do research, to the RD's dissatisfaction?

Would you listen to someone telling you to release a man who seems to do nothing but spit out insult after insult, is still a suspect of a crime, while another brigmate yells traitor? Not a chance. If you talk shit and act like it, you get treated like it, and you deserve to be. Just like in real life. What I'm saying is that he makes it sound like he's the victim, and yet, it was actually the result of him escalating the situation from a mere murder investigation.

Furthermore, given that a lot of the time Wardens and co. will tell people to outright release convicted murderers with tator equipment just because, or will permabrig people for merely resisting arrest or breaking a window, or even just 'being in the brig'. Why wouldn't you develop an aversion to authority, instead only trusting your own judgement, while taking in the facts from multiple sources when available, when most security-based authority is chaotic stupid, or worse, replaced by a changeling or traitor and parading their authority around?

Given what Dawn has been saying, you were guilty of at least attempting to aid a traitor. You can throw down what you were going to do, what you might have done, etc, but that could easily just be you covering your own ass. Based on the words you've been using, Oldman, you sound like you're trying to gloss over your intention to rescue a murderboning traitor for the sake of it. It sounds like you knew that he was one, and so you thought it in your best interests to bring him to medbay and heal him, earning his gratitude. I can't believe that you intended to sleep-toxin him (because we all know how effective that is), without calling security until your own life was theatened.

User avatar
Oldman Robustin
 
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 2:18 pm
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Re: Mugen Lloris/Nyartholep metagrudging has gone too far

Postby Oldman Robustin » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:33 am #14468

Amelius wrote:Oldman repetitively bombarded me with OOC insults, complaints of metagrudging, yelling, calls of shitcurity, and pleas to other officers or the borgs, all of which delayed investigation and searching the speech log for answers. I was actually in the process of releasing him after getting the facts straight, but someone had barricaded security with two bloody machines. Immediately after, however, I was absolutely fed up with his idiotic prattle and decide to give him to someone who clearly wanted him.

You acted worse than day-1 greytiders do when they're arrested. Maybe there's some sort of reason that you've obfuscated that three people, all not antag, in a single round wanted to get rid of or kill you? They can't all be out to get you, can they?

Also, as an ironic cherry on this shit sundae, this is from a while ago, but please forgive me if the irony isn't lost on me. You're complaining about metagrudging, something that I have repetitively said in OOC I do not engage in, while, in the past, you claimed that you were going to metagrudge in perpetuity over one single round where, as antag, I joined security, hunted antags, and was successful in my objectives? See images as proof of that conversation. So even if your claims were founded, which they are not, it's okay if you metagrudge?


When I was in my cell I didn't say anything about OOC, metagrudging, or anything along those lines. I simply said I was losing faith in security to not be shit since I had been nearly murdered twice unprovoked and without arresting either perpetrator you go straight for the victim and keep me bucklecuffed with a complete lack of evidence. It was even clear from our conversation that you had fundamentally no concept of what had taken place, that I had been in the medbay recovering from lethal injures for the majority of the round and it would've been impossible for me to commit murder as I was bleeding out on the floor in the hallway. You didn't listen, you didn't account for the facts, even the warden recognized how shitty you were being and ordered you to release me. I called you shit because you were being shit, not because metagrudge or anything else. Also, and this is absolutely essential, I was not trumpeting off on my radio like many greytiders do when arrested. Not only was I unjustly arrested, I said everything I needed to to your face and to the warden... your position would be more sympathetic if I was calling you a traitor on the radio and spamming off remarks about how shitty you were, but I was just laying in my cell having a face-to-face conversation where I apparently hurt your feels. I guess for Amelius hurt feelings = confirmed greytide = valid kill.

Truly a stellar example of security.

If you're reading the Mugen's story and thinking "yes he was aiding a traitor", then you absolutely deserve any secban that could be applied. Mugen said himself that he was trying to kill me for interrupting his "Mobile greytide execution squad". It really makes sense why you two would get along so well. Both of you hate due process and evidence, you just want to get to murdering people A.S.A.P... by your logic if you stumble upon me caving someone's skull in with a toolbox in the primary hallway, and you arrest me, you're now valid for aiding a traitor. I also love the second-guessing about my intentions here. My reputation for the last couple years has been much closer to Mugens: Validhunting, Killseeking Shitlorde. I have never run off and helped a known traitor for shits and giggles. The person i rescued was in crit and being beaten to death, there is absolutely NOTHING in space law that says the crew gets to carry out executions in the hallway. I took the dying man to medbay PURELY to diffuse the situation and find out what was happening before I just left some random assistants beat someone to death. The person was in crit and there was 0 risk of them ever escaping, once I heard that he was accused of being a traitor, I was going give him some sleep toxin before starting to heal... and considering the fact you spent 2 minutes staring at my unconscious body in the brig I'd say sleep toxin does a pretty fucking good job of keeping suspects out cold. It's hilarious that people used to shit on my name because I was notorious for killing any and every suspected traitor I ever bumped into, now I'm here actually trying to protect due process and make sure there's no misunderstandings before I let the greytide murder some dude in middle of a hallway and you're sitting here acting like that's a high crime... if you really think that you have absolutely no business playing security, clearly GREYTIDE JUSTICE is the department you need to be signing up for.

I know it's your neck on the line here Amelius but can you at least employ logic above the level of small child here?

You had someone who was actively attempting to murder me, yet you arrest me because you SUSPECT there MIGHT be a POSSIBLE link between me and another murder despite the fact I had been in crit for the last several minutes after the previous crime. You ignore Mugen, you ignore the evidence, you ignore your boss, and you do everything in your power to keep me in the brig for murder as long as you possibly can. Then when you finally do release me, it's just a ruse and you trap me in the science entrance while arranging to help murder me with the help of another assistant.

If you had just brigged, questioned and released me, I wouldn't have even come close to giving a shit after the fact. But locking me into the brig entrance and actively assisting in an attempted murder as a sec officer... BECAUSE I HURT YOUR FEELINGS? Fuck you dude, I really hope you get what's coming.
Image

User avatar
Oldman Robustin
 
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 2:18 pm
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Re: Mugen Lloris/Nyartholep metagrudging has gone too far

Postby Oldman Robustin » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:00 am #14472

Dawn of Man wrote:
Oldman Robustin wrote:I wasn't aware that he was a traitor, all I did was drag him to medbay which was ~5 seconds away. I saw 2 conflicting stories and if I believed every person who murdered someone claiming it was the victim's fault... well I'd be gullible. I was defusing the situation and after hearing you shout that it was a traitor I had no intention of simply reviving him and letting him free, either way the dude was in crit and wasn't going anywhere fast. Even if you disagreed with me, trying to murder me for it was just inexcusable. I know I've been warned countless times simply for validhunting as an assistant, I know I wouldnt even be posting here if I tried what you did (validhunting and then killing someone who denies your valids, you admitted as much outside the brig) because I would've been permabanned into oblivion.


You were warned because noone likes you.

Noone likes you because of threads like these.

You went on in dead chat about how you were against lynching a harmless traitor. You knew he was a traitor. You weren't beaten down because I "disagreed with you". You were beaten down because you were taking a murderboning traitor to the medbay.

If you seriously did not know, I'd have to recommend you stay away from "defusing" any situation in the future.



Maybe because I spent most of the previous 5 minutes in cryo/sleeper stasis.

But I'll take the troll b8 one more time:

1) We were beating a crit guy to death instead of stripping his traitor gear and taking him to security
2) Someone sees us murdering a guy and intervenes
3) So naturally we need to murder him too

If you think those 3 steps form a valid, logical, cohesive argument for why you shouldn't be banned for violating rule 1... then maybe you need to eat a ban and recognize how shitty your thinking really is.
Image

Dawn of Man
 
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:16 pm

Re: Mugen Lloris/Nyartholep metagrudging has gone too far

Postby Dawn of Man » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:11 am #14473

Oldman Robustin wrote:Maybe because I spent most of the previous 5 minutes in cryo/sleeper stasis.

But I'll take the troll b8 one more time:

1) We were beating a crit guy to death instead of stripping his traitor gear and taking him to security
2) Someone sees us murdering a guy and intervenes
3) So naturally we need to murder him too

If you think those 3 steps form a valid, logical, cohesive argument for why you shouldn't be banned for violating rule 1... then maybe you need to eat a ban and recognize how shitty your thinking really is.


I am not trolling you. Only making you look stupid.

The entire murderbone lasted more than 5 minutes. But. Anyhow.

You admit that you had no idea what was happening. So you saw me murdering someone and you were taking him to the medbay. Why would your first action be to sleep toxin him? You barbarian. Do you ever stop griefing? Do you intervene in every beat down and take the victim to the medbay to be sleep toxined?

If we are going to attack logic, we need to attack your lack of it. It's as simple as not jumping into something you have no idea about. You're not security, right?

Also, don't do this:

Oldman Robustin wrote:My reputation for the last couple years has been much closer to Mugens: Validhunting, Killseeking Shitlorde.


It's not flattering when I am compared to you.
Last edited by Dawn of Man on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Amelius
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 3:29 am
Byond Username: Amelius

Re: Mugen Lloris/Nyartholep metagrudging has gone too far

Postby Amelius » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:17 am #14475

Oldman Robustin wrote:When I was in my cell I didn't say anything about OOC, metagrudging, or anything along those lines.

This is blatantly false. You said something along the lines of 'you're making it very difficult to not metagrudge you' at a point, along with other associated phrases when you started blowing up.

Oldman Robustin wrote:You didn't listen, you didn't account for the facts

But I quite did. You realize that the first thing imprisoned traitors do, is create contrivances as to why something could not have taken place. There's a difference between listening, and believing, and that's part of the reason why I called the (absent) detective. You didn't provide names of witnesses to support your story throughout the whole debacle, or anything harder than what I already had, proof-wise. Instead, the moment I gave a shred of disbelief to your testimony, you started bitching.

Oldman Robustin wrote:Also, and this is absolutely essential, I was not trumpeting off on my radio

This is true.

Oldman Robustin wrote:...unjustly arrested

This is not so much true. I've already presented my logic as to why I arrested you, and at the time, it was very much just from my perspective. Even moreso when your whole nonsensical affair with Mugen is taken into consideration along with your bitching and complaining later on which perpetuated your stay alone.

Oldman Robustin wrote:I guess for Amelius hurt feelings = confirmed greytide = valid kill.

More like if you act like a metagrudging cunt, you get treated like one. I didn't kill you either, at that point I just didn't care if someone were to whisk you off to happy land under my watch.

User avatar
Skorvold
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:36 pm
Byond Username: Skorvold

Re: Mugen Lloris/Nyartholep metagrudging has gone too far

Postby Skorvold » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:10 am #14502

This is all just some really stupid, childish name calling.

Dawn Of Man is banned for 2 days.

As for Amelius, why would you immediately arrest a promoted officer under the pretense of what a scientist said? Why the fuck would you hand over any prisoner to be killed by someone?

Enjoy your Security Month ban and a 3 day ban.
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.


Return to Archived/Deleted

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users