Nerolat

Resolved.
Kangaraptor
Byond Username: Kangaraptor

Nerolat

Post by Kangaraptor » #502

BECAUSE NOBODY HAS DONE THIS YET I suppose I'll do it with my first post.

--------------

Pretty cool guy, has been nothing but reasonable and polite even when having to deal with my shittery and dumb questions. +1
Nalar
Byond Username: Nalar

Re: Nerolat

Post by Nalar » #505

Has been a very helpful and fairly friendly/polite administrator from what I've seen and experienced with him.

-=Forum Global Moderator=-
-=GameAdmin=-
Tell me how I'm doing.
looping
Byond Username: Looping

Post by looping » #557

Great admin from most of my experiences with them.
Polite, professional and informative throughout all of them though.
appeal me now ok think about it admin u could have a friend a friend who comes down to ur house and listens to ur words but doesnt respond to them because he knows that words are for the weak and physical violence is the superior form of communication but u wont accept this ur scared ur stuck in the prefix of pretification yea thats right ur sitting there stuck to the floor from ur goopy liquid glue sweat unable tro answer the door guess whos there its my friend spooner who is requesting appeal me
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #558

I sometimes disagree with some of his shenanigans (IE. Spawning mobs into the singularity to release it during a wizard round.) but other than that, he is good.
I also fucking love taking the piss out of him.
I play Boris Pepper.
cultist-chan
Byond Username: Corruptroulette

Post by cultist-chan » #2176

I always love teasing nerolat. He's really a great guy
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #2178

I recall an encounter with Nerolat's character in game where I was the HoS and he was a Atmo Tech who attempted to flood the station with Plasma, but was caught out, he was dragged to the brig. As the acting Captain I decided to, instead of perma him, just demote him to an assistant and give him a timed sentence and confiscate all his items. He then gets pissy that I am taking his PDA, then he does something I was quite surprised.

"((You know that's metagamey as fuck right?))", Or words to that effect. We had to evac because meteors hit the station. In OOC chat after the round ended he criticised me for being either a powergaming HoS or a metagaming HoS.

That's my experience with Nerolat as a player, as an admin he does it well from what I've seen and is a good guy.
Psyentific
Byond Username: Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #2182

Taking the PDA, as the HoS/Captain? One of the half handful of people that can legitimately claim to and justify having full antag knowledge, even when it's not a given?

That's not metagaming, that's just being good.
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.
Nerolat
Byond Username: Nerolat

Post by Nerolat » #2188

Steelpoint wrote:I recall an encounter with Nerolat's character in game where I was the HoS and he was a Atmo Tech who attempted to flood the station with Plasma, but was caught out, he was dragged to the brig. As the acting Captain I decided to, instead of perma him, just demote him to an assistant and give him a timed sentence and confiscate all his items. He then gets pissy that I am taking his PDA, then he does something I was quite surprised.

"((You know that's metagamey as fuck right?))", Or words to that effect. We had to evac because meteors hit the station. In OOC chat after the round ended he criticised me for being either a powergaming HoS or a metagaming HoS.

That's my experience with Nerolat as a player, as an admin he does it well from what I've seen and is a good guy.
Steelpoint, I had quite a lot of experience with that kind of stuff. I was arrested a ton of times, and security staff taking your PDA because you are being demoted and even when you tell them that the PDA can be recolored in either way doesn't change their mind, it sucks. Besides metagaming, there is no reason to take someone's PDA.

In either way, I was a bit pissed, sorry for that OOC in IC.
Psyentific
Byond Username: Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #2201

Nerolat wrote:
Steelpoint wrote:I recall an encounter with Nerolat's character in game where I was the HoS and he was a Atmo Tech who attempted to flood the station with Plasma, but was caught out, he was dragged to the brig. As the acting Captain I decided to, instead of perma him, just demote him to an assistant and give him a timed sentence and confiscate all his items. He then gets pissy that I am taking his PDA, then he does something I was quite surprised.

Steelpoint, I had quite a lot of experience with that kind of stuff. I was arrested a ton of times, and security staff taking your PDA because you are being demoted and even when you tell them that the PDA can be recolored in either way doesn't change their mind, it sucks. Besides metagaming, there is no reason to take someone's PDA.

In either way, I was a bit pissed, sorry for that OOC in IC.
You were arrested (By the HoS) for trying to flood the station with plasma. That's one of the most clear-cut cases of "Traitor/Antag", and the Head of Security is number one on the list of "People who know how antags work and how to counter them". It's fine that you were mad - Heck, I'd have been torrenting abuse direct from Sweedish pirates if I was cockblocked that hard. That doesn't mean it was metagaming, nor does it mean it was powergaming. Really man - Plasma flooding.

You might have a case if it was a normal Sec, and you'd probably have a pretty good case if it was an Assistant, but this is Nanotrasen-Brand Valid Salad™ (Now with 20% more Valid!)
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.
Kelenius
Byond Username: Kelenius

Post by Kelenius » #2216

I agree with Steelpoint at this.

Also, brackets. Brackets. BRAAAACKETS.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #2384

Moved to trashbin so the thread will match other feedback threads but not deleted for the purpose of archive