Bluespace

Resolved.
firecage
Github User
Byond Username: Firecage
Github Username: Firecage

Bluespace

Post by firecage » #513

He is a good admin. Very friendly, helpful, fun, and stern when he needs to be.

I have personally encountered no problems with him at all, and I personally would like to see him as a fullmin
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: Bluespace

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #564

Bluespace is real cool. One of my favorite admins (And quite often the only one I see around)
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Psyentific
Byond Username: Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #1633

I just skimmed Tunderchief's ban appeal, which Bluespace handled.

That was actually really well handled. Like, wow. A++ 10/10 best admin.

Okay maybe not best admin, but wow I hope it's you I'm dealing with whenever I get bwoink'd.
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #1689

There was resistance to you in adminbus when you were being considered because of, uh, Boris Pepper, (my character's a jerk, not me guys!!!) but I'm really glad we stuck it out and you got your fair shot because whoa. Good sense of humor, doesn't take shit too serious business and drama (like me), responsive, quickly learned how to do all the fun things as well as all the things that take the fun away from the plebs. You've got a future in here. Just make sure not to get bitter and make enemies and you'll be here for years.

One of us.... one of us...

And again, try to lead PMing somebody with starters such as 'Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about x?" rather than 'Hey greytider, mind telling me why you decided to do X?' Because the latter tends to provoke a whole host of unproductive responses from the other person, such as defiance and anger, and escalate or spark a conflict.
RIP
SJ212
Byond Username: Seanjohn212

Post by SJ212 » #1700

Bluespace is a pretty nice admin.
Hibbles wrote:And again, try to lead PMing somebody with starters such as 'Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about x?" rather than 'Hey greytider, mind telling me why you decided to do X?' Because the latter tends to provoke a whole host of unproductive responses from the other person, such as defiance and anger, and escalate or spark a conflict.
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #1702

Hibbles wrote: And again, try to lead PMing somebody with starters such as 'Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about x?" rather than 'Hey greytider, mind telling me why you decided to do X?' Because the latter tends to provoke a whole host of unproductive responses from the other person, such as defiance and anger, and escalate or spark a conflict.
BUT MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, they're playerbase PEASAAAANTS! :cry:
I play Boris Pepper.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #1712

Bluespace interacts with players who are dead in a good way, generally informing deadchat of anything interesting or relevant. Is usually quick on handling issues and is overall a great admin to interact with in game.

As a player on the other hand he knows his stuff, is generally robust, but is brash and aggressive and with just a sprinkle of powergaming occasionally, though I doubt anyone would fault him for trying to kill a Wizard (Who did a good job of killing most of the crew) via "that" method. (I kid he's a good player)

He's great is all I can say, and the fact that he admins Sybil is a great plus in my book.
Psyentific
Byond Username: Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #1729

I wish he would admin Artyom more.
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #1737

Psyentific wrote:I wish he would admin Artyom more.
It's usually 100% taken care of, Arty gets a lot of attention, it doesn't really need me, I do try and come on every now and then, though.
I play Boris Pepper.
Kelenius
Byond Username: Kelenius

Post by Kelenius » #1744

Actually says 'looking' when I adminhelp.

10/10.
Kangaraptor
Byond Username: Kangaraptor

Post by Kangaraptor » #1997

Pretty chill guy, gets onto things quickly and lets you know so you don't feel ignored. Also does fun things ingame. 10/10
Svendelton

Post by Svendelton » #2110

Solid guy, good sense of humor, uses his admin powers in a generally productive and fun way. 10/10
cultist-chan
Byond Username: Corruptroulette

Post by cultist-chan » #2173

Wait boris pepper?

God damn you're boris pepper? I loved your shit as a lawyer.

Also good admin.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #2372

Moved to trashbin so the thread will match other feedback threads but not deleted for the purpose of archive