[Deleted] i spend

Resolved.

Moderator: Board Moderators

TheTerbs
In Game PermaBanned

i spend

Postby TheTerbs » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:44 am #17254

All night get drunk drink heavily want to do heroin more can't find it

Spend hour on top of parking garage trying to jump can't do it piece of shit great disappointment spend time with gun in mouth can not pull trigger to big of pissy parents hate me hate job fuck friend is die shot himself in brother bathroom no note no closure last friend beat me up with his meth dealer

Meth dealer is going to kill me he knows where I live he is going to come. He is going to kill me entire life is fallen to pieces cannot do anymore why can't I kill myself tried last year tried in high school can't do it ttoo big of pussy can't do it bought shitty car with borrowed money from parents can't get car driving can't afford title transfer can't afford plates don't want to be alive nemore tired so fuvking tired I'm going insane can't stop drinking started stealing liquor from grocery store haven't paid fumes in over 4 months owe so much money want to go back to crime can't go back to crime too big of pussy why still alive did not proof read why do you out up with me
you're gonna carry that weight

Alexander De'Foe

Byond Username: Murakame

Re: i spend

Postby Alexander De'Foe » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:01 am #17256

It's a shame you don't live in the south-east. I could use a guy like you, for some jobs. After you clean up.
♣-Having a gun and thinking you can shoot, is like buying a piano and believing you're a musician.

TheTerbs
In Game PermaBanned

Postby TheTerbs » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:05 am #17258

Alexander De'Foe wrote:It's a shame you don't live in the south-east. I could use a guy like you, for some jobs. After you clean up.

experienced in getaway drive and malicious firearm use will travel
you're gonna carry that weight

Alexander De'Foe

Byond Username: Murakame

Postby Alexander De'Foe » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:12 pm #17285

Okay, after your new post I reconsidered. You would of been the fall guy through an intermediary third party but shit man. I couldn't do that to you now after knowing something about your life.
♣-Having a gun and thinking you can shoot, is like buying a piano and believing you're a musician.

Comrade Leo

Byond Username: ComradeLeo

Postby Comrade Leo » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:23 pm #17301

>All this pseudo GTA nonsense.

Return to Archived/Deleted