Now that is just R U D E

Resolved.
Nerds r us

Now that is just R U D E

Post by Nerds r us » #17487

The conspiracy against DrPillzRedux unfolds. He has been banned for coming back for 1 round and doing nothing as an assistant, apparently. It is only a matter of time before his great wisdom is forever silenced by autists who can't get over the past.

This is your warning.

RUN!!!

why did this happen tho

Spacemanspark
Byond Username: Spacemanspark

Re: Now that is just R U D E

Post by Spacemanspark » #17489

What.
:^)
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #17490

And so she DID get home alright, and everyone was glad to see her the next morning.
I play Boris Pepper.
Helios127
Rarely plays

Post by Helios127 » #17507

who the fu...
just play on /vg/station, go have fun for christs sake
Durkel
Byond Username: Durkel

Post by Durkel » #17515

What a shame, and here I was looking forward to the completion of his rpg.
Sierra Welbe says, "Tim Ebow fucking threw soap everywhere near the HoP office, like I mean 20 fucking goddamn bars AND I CAN'T STOP SLIPPING"
Nerds r us

Post by Nerds r us » #17529

This is it my I DONT KNOW ANY OF YOU friends, I must go the way of terbs. Silenced by the unruly terds; bereft of my one and only HATED love. The ghost of banmast has visited me and he says GO AWAY. I shout in reply "stop being shit". I am met with nothing but laughs... laughs of the tainted, empty husks that are now badmins. These cruel turds do not understand this being nor its purpose. They only seek to wreak sadness and pain. I shall not go this way, I shall go with honor and pride that I can fart, I can pee, I can vomit, and I can HOOT. The realm of fun hath beckoned me and I took the chance. I fled from the horrid place of NO FUN CODERS SUCK ERP ALL DAY and went to fart town. Fart is love

fart is life
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #17531

Nerds r us wrote:This is it my I DONT KNOW ANY OF YOU friends, I must go the way of terbs. Silenced by the unruly terds; bereft of my one and only HATED love. The ghost of banmast has visited me and he says GO AWAY. I shout in reply "stop being shit". I am met with nothing but laughs... laughs of the tainted, empty husks that are now badmins. These cruel turds do not understand this being nor its purpose. They only seek to wreak sadness and pain. I shall not go this way, I shall go with honor and pride that I can fart, I can pee, I can vomit, and I can HOOT. The realm of fun hath beckoned me and I took the chance. I fled from the horrid place of NO FUN CODERS SUCK ERP ALL DAY and went to fart town. Fart is love

fart is life
unfunny/10
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #17532

Nerds r us wrote:Image
now that's just downright abuse
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #17539

It is a mystery.

Take it up with Scaredy. This isn't the place to air your grievances.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you