Elyna

For people who can't read the FNR rules.
dagrimreefah2

Elyna

Post by dagrimreefah2 » #26276

"either way, no. you can appeal again in 2015, any further appeals are just going to be deleted"

So, either this cunt is some angry bitter neckbeard pedophile, or some fat cunt who can't get laid. I mean, its obvious from the avatar/the snotty attitude this piece of shit has and the way he/she throws their petty amount of insignificant power around on a 2D spessman game. That's my feedback, and a little advice: Some real life friends and a beer will do you good you fat pedophile slug lol enjoy your petty power fucking furry faggot

death to all bronies/furries and I'll see you in game thru a proxy dumbasses LOL suck my dick
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: Elyna

Post by cedarbridge » #26277

dagrimreefah2 wrote:"either way, no. you can appeal again in 2015, any further appeals are just going to be deleted"

So, either this cunt is some angry bitter neckbeard pedophile, or some fat cunt who can't get laid. I mean, its obvious from the avatar/the snotty attitude this piece of shit has and the way he/she throws their petty amount of insignificant power around on a 2D spessman game. That's my feedback, and a little advice: Some real life friends and a beer will do you good you fat pedophile slug lol enjoy your petty power fucking furry faggot

death to all bronies/furries and I'll see you in game thru a proxy dumbasses LOL suck my dick
Clearly a asset to the community. Don't go out of your way to come back so fast.