i know this dosn't belong here

For people who can't read the FNR rules.
MoonTruther

i know this dosn't belong here

Post by MoonTruther » #399885

i cannot seem to post anywhere else on the fourm so ill post here

i have noticed that admins seem to enjoy banning me before other people. for example: Today there was a guy carrying a plasma tank, and a lighter down the hallway. so i opened the plasma tank hoping that it would catch him in it. Instead i got messged my an admin pretty much saying i fucked up, i shouldnt do it. and that i was going to be banned. i assume while i was being banned there was an antag killing people with a laser sword near the evac point. he got disarmed, so i grabed the sword and threw it out the airlock. then an engineer threw a banana undear me, draged me out the airlock, and threw me out for no reason. when i informed the admin of this issue, the admin said nothing and banned me after about two more minutes.

Yes i know i have a track history

Yes i know i was being banned at the time.

But that dosn't matter, i have had several issues while messgeing admins, that i got killed for no reason, or spaced, lit on fire, etc. i was also killed in a bombing that an admin blamed me for, and i had to argue with the admin for about 5 minutes so i wouldnt be banned. i know i fucked up, and deserved the ban. but every time people break the rules on me, or around me. nothing happens, or i get blamed for it.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: i know this dosn't belong here

Post by Armhulen » #399886

it isn't blog appeals guys