Plapatin - Admin abuse to get the 100,000 round

For people who can't read the FNR rules.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Plapatin - Admin abuse to get the 100,000 round

Post by oranges » #468010

Restart votes are auto ignored when admins are no precisely to avoid these kind of illegitimate shenanigans and plapatin only enabled them.

Low down dirty trick, bad use of administrative tools and an insult to the server that deserved the 100,000 round
Spoiler:
terry
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Re: Plapatin - Admin abuse to get the 100,000 round

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #468012

I was there, I don't think this is an incident of admin abuse but more so something deserving of feedback in relation to button pressing. Players had voted for a restart twice, and plapatin restarted the server. I did not observe any overly malignant intent at the time.
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #468023

Coconutwarrior97 wrote:Players had voted for a restart twice, and plapatin restarted the server. I did not observe any overly malignant intent at the time.
This would be more of a YOU DUMB FUCK! YOU RUINED MY ROUND, YOU FUCKING MORON! 50 D K P MINUS! FIFTY! issue. If players vote two times for a restart and it wins both times then normally that means they want the round restarted for good reason. This means that an admin should probably do something instead of go time to sit back, relax, and watch the server go to shit however the catch is that it most likely happened during the 100,000th round so it must not have been a real issue.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #468042

Even headcoders have to use the template, friend
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #468055

Please use the template. Idk if you can edit your OP but if you can then ping me for an unlock
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #468597

I’m putting this in FNR trash because it has been 3 days and your post still doesn’t follow the format.
If you wish to actually pursue a complaint, remake the thread and use the format.