Unban due to me not beign aware of mi misconduct.

For people who can't read the FNR rules.
Space-mista
Byond Username: Space-Mista

Unban due to me not beign aware of mi misconduct.

Post by Space-mista » #544170

BYOND account: Space-Mista

Ban length: Perma

Ban reason is: Murdered a player and then disconnected after being bwoinked. Explain yourself on the forums.

Round ID: in which a ban was placed: (BanID #45897) was applied by GUM DISEASE on 2020-02-18 21:55:45 during round ID 130501.

In My Regard, I'm very sorry to whoever I killed, but I joined the server as a security guard and at the time I came to sec I saw how all the doors where emagged this make me question the situation as dire.
I saw my victim entering sec and rushing through doors suspiciously so I came to pursuit he resisted arrest and I made it quick and killed him.
At that point, I was soon forced to leave my home and left my game. I even though that what I did was awful and as mi leave was so sudden and that I would be banned.

So at 10 pm Atlantic times I decided to login back in.
And there it was Perma Ban.
ADMINS, MODS I ASK OF YOU PLEASE UNBANN.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Unban due to me not beign aware of mi misconduct.

Post by Vekter » #544234

Please use the full template available in this thread: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=44
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: Unban due to me not beign aware of mi misconduct.

Post by PKPenguin321 » #546247

Ban appeals without the banning admin's name in the beginning of the subject line will be deleted.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler: