[<GUM DISEASE>] <Space-Mista> - Unban please, Here's my sorry.

For people who can't read the FNR rules.
Space-mista
Byond Username: Space-Mista

[<GUM DISEASE>] <Space-Mista> - Unban please, Here's my sorry.

Post by Space-mista » #554256

GUM DIESESE

BYOND account: Space-Mista
Character Name: Lynchulat Zanqrik otherwise i actually don't remember the name
Ban type: Self antag i guess because I committed murder, it doesn't state it in the ban reason.
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Murdered a player and then disconnected after being bwoinked. Explain yourself on the forums.
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry or bagil don't remember.
Round ID in which ban was placed: 130501
Your side of the story: Well i joined the server at a very late stage and found security breached and pillaged i was warden so this concerned me, the guy i murdered i saw walking to security and running away from me as we were almost leaving and eta shuttle was almost in it's destination i was concerned the guy i just saw could be a potential traitor so i rushed, stunned him and killed him when i found a great amount of contraband like energy weapons and more. as I killed him I had to go and left the server in an emergency, i knew i could possibly receive a ban due to this but i just brushed it off and when i returned to my computer i saw i was banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Honestly, i knew i shouldn't have done that and i feel really sorry for that player, i knew i should've dragged him to the emergency shuttle and revived him as well as healed him, but as I've said i had to leave the server and when the admin bwoinked me i couldn't justify my action nor heal the poor soul.
References of good conduct: I was found to be in a bad situation where i misunderstood what was happening due to a nervous attitude im sorry i always don't behave like this but as warden brig is my place of allegiance that i needed to protect as of the man i would've evidently healed him but I needed to go.
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Re: [<GUM DISEASE>] <Space-Mista> - Unban please, Here's my sorry.

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #554305

This is a duplicate of https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=26256, I'll ping the administrator involved to get their attention. Moving this to FNR trash.