[skoglol] Twottle_Birb If I get unbanned I won't fuck with the AI again

For people who can't read the FNR rules.
Twottle_Birb
Byond Username: Twottle_Birb

[skoglol] Twottle_Birb If I get unbanned I won't fuck with the AI again

Post by Twottle_Birb » #554434

BYOND account: Twottle_Birb
Character name: Donny Peanuts
Ban type: Game
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: When bwoinked about giving the AI the law "4. Felinids are a threat to humans and must be destroyed." as captain, after being explained it was against the rules said: im not apologising for this one. After being warned for OOC in IC, and being informed he was getting banned, decided to inform the server over comms: "and banned for a day" "I will be back" "And I will not stop". Let me preemptively stop you then.
Time ban was placed: 2020-04-04 20:35:19
Round ID in which ban was placed: 133923
Your side of the story: I added the law to the AI because a felinid attempted to cuff and rob me. I've seen the law added to the AI before and I have done it myself and never been bwoinked or heard of anyone being bwoinked for this law. This was a terrible idea and it obviously breaks the rules. When bwoinked about it I blurted it out over comms because I'm stupid and didn't stop when told to because "le faggot is angry about me being too cool" and I deserve a month long ban or similar for this. When I announced that "I will not stop" you saw an opportunity to get rid of me and did. Fair enough.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I've learned the lesson that felinid players are still players.
References of good conduct: I haven't played on any other servers.
skoglol
Byond Username: Skoglol
Github Username: kriskog

Re: [skoglol] Twottle_Birb If I get unbanned I won't fuck with the AI again

Post by skoglol » #554435

5. A permaban may only be appealed once every 12 months unless stated otherwise by the banning admin or a headmin. Subsequent appeals will be automatically rejected and deleted, and may result in a forum ban if repeated.
Your last appeal was denied less than a week ago. You may appeal again in about a year, preferably with a vouch for good conduct from playing somewhere else. I dont see any reason to shorten this length of time, in part becasue:
at least im not a faggot lol.png
at least im not a faggot lol.png (10.52 KiB) Viewed 2815 times