my ban was a injustice and a lie

For people who can't read the FNR rules.
ConteudoGenerico

my ban was a injustice and a lie

Post by ConteudoGenerico » #582264

CoffeeDragon16, he said i killed a AFK person and that i lied at ahelp, to start let me explain what happened, i made a "rage cage" that is basically a bunhc of eletrified griles where people fight until some of them get on crit, well, i saw a med exiting medbay and going to west by the corridor, i asked him if he wanted to be part of a test to the rage cage, then he came to the front of the rage cage didnt said nothing, and i think "ok, he accepted", then i pushed him in the rage cage and he was eletrified, then i thinked "how many times i have to eletrify someone at the rage cage to kill?" well, i tested it on him, he didnt said nothing while i eletrified him, but when he was comming near to death he said "was he, he killed me" and then died, this proofs that he wasnt AFK, what proofs too that my ban was a injustice, well, after he die i said to the chap that was near ressurect him (i didnt took him to medbay myself cuz i accidentally pressed Esc and i couldnt move), after sometime i was eletrified too and taken to medbay, on medbay i saw the med i "killed" (his name was Hank), i said to him that was just a test and he voluntaried to be there, after that he said "fuck you" and i got out of the medbay, after that, the another engi said to me that there was free AA at HoP's office, well, i came to bridge, made a AA to me, and just for pure kidding i got to comms console and said to all station "hey guys, i got in bridge with AA and killed a guy at rage cage, how are u?", was just a joke, after that sec arrested me for murder and took me to the court, then admin said would ban me for lying, a thing that i didnt made, and for murder a AFK guy, another thing that i didnt made, as a proof that he wasnt AFK, he has his last words saying that i killed him; wasnt really murder cuz i asked chaplain to take him for ressurection after he die; and he didnt said no, didnt tried to escape, while he was being eletrified what was like, 30 seconds of time he didnt said nothing, and only when he was dying he said something, and u cant say i took him to there cuz he was going to west, that was the opposite direction of the rage cage, and when i asked him, he got in the front of the rage cage, like, if he advanced more a tile to east he would be eletrified, so he wasnt AFK, and colaborated with me, in another words, who lied was him, he wasnt AFK and said to admin he was, he said i murdered him when he colaborated to my test, and i asked for his ressucitation, my ban is nothing but a lie, he wasnt AFK, i "didnt" murdered him cuz i asked for his ressucitation and he was ressucitated, he cooperated to me all the time, and who lied in ahelp was him, not me, i never lied to a admin, who lied was him that said to admin he was AFK when he wasnt, so i say to please retire my ban, and if possible ban Hank, cuz the lier of this history is him, not me
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Re: my ban was a injustice and a lie

Post by RaveRadbury » #582265

Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Re: my ban was a injustice and a lie

Post by Domitius » #582365

As this post hasn't been updated to use the proper template in a decent amount of time it is being trashed.

Feel free to make another appeal following the forum guidelines should you wish to continue in pursuing this.