[Naloac] Konigstiger_ii - Homer Simpson says D'OH

For people who can't read the FNR rules.
Königstiger
Byond Username: Konigstiger_ii

[Naloac] Konigstiger_ii - Homer Simpson says D'OH

Post by Königstiger » #582483

Rewriting because i had seen other posts made later than mine have passed moderation, first one was poorly written anyway, and i have the logs now.
Edit: Yeah using the URL i can see that 28042 was deleted, my original appeal

BYOND account: Konigstiger_ii
Character name: Homer SImpson
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Metacommunications with ILoveYouLots silently sabotaged the SM
Time ban was placed: 2020/10/26 17:02:50
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 149115
Your side of the story: Joined with ILoveYouLots as Marge and Homer Simpson, our intentions were not malicious; we have done this several times before as a joke and its gone pretty well. Now to the ground of the issue, ILoveYouLots is a long time player, and he mentored me in atmospherics and engineering. To that extent, we can be pretty fluid when working together as we know what we both like to do and what we need to do them. We only metacommed before the round, which was me saying "Ay lets go on TG and join as Marge and Homer again" and nothing else. Essentially what happened is the current atmos setup was... not to our liking and was weird. Looking at the logs, ILoveYouLots noted how the plasma line was poorly setup, and joked that we should plasmaflood. This was in fact a joke, as he said it directly in front of the other atmos tech to elicit a response; he was drawing light on how easy it would be to just waltz in, change a single pipe, and leave. We continue to make our improvements to the SM, which usually is installing a fuckton of freezers and multilayering the space cooling pipes. As they are my mentor, ILoveYouLots lead this endeavor and started taking the canisters to the intake. You see, if we where truly intent on sabotaging the SM we would have taken advantage of the sprawl that is atmos and piped directly in the engine, which would be far more effective. After all there was only one other atmos tech. We put more gas in the setup and it slightly destablisises, which isnt too bad, but we lost our sense of co ordination as we split up to apply our oun fixes. If i remember correctly i turned off an emitter to slow it down. Anyway, the crystal stops destabilising and starts recovering, we are both watching the screen at this point. The admin Bwoinks me and asks some questions. I entirely forgot that conversation but it was casing questions if i remember right, i was too focused on figuring out why the stability of the SM started dropping again. I was banned after that
Why you think you should be unbanned: It was a simple misunderstanding. Yes, the married couple gimmick could be considered metaganging, and yes, we caused a slight issue with the sm unintentionally, but we meant to cause no harm.If you deem it suitable, i ask that you either remove the ban, or give it a shorter length
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Re: [Naloac] Konigstiger_ii - Homer Simpson says D'OH

Post by Domitius » #582516

Duplicate appeal, trashing this one.