[Hamboy] Degenerate abuse of power

For people who can't read the FNR rules.
lordmummie
Byond Username: Lordmummie

[Hamboy] Degenerate abuse of power

Post by lordmummie » #584580

BYOND: Lordmummie
Admin: Hamboy
What happened? Well I'll tell you what happened. It was a normal round like any other with fucking Hamboy in it. First off he makes my ghost character a teletubbie but honestly that's not why I'm even here. I mean, turning someone into a character from a fucking kid's show? Sure that's real professional, but again whatever.

What I am actually here for is this degenrate abuse of power this autist pulled while the station was evacuating. How is this even allowed? (First picture: https://imgur.com/a/Z4FLCFI). Imagine I have my kid here playing with me. Now I gotta explain to him what anime is as soon as the shuttle lands. Next I'm gonna be catching him watching some loli weeb fucking anime, thanks Hamkid. I can't imagine how someone like him could ever even get admin. This spouting of anime bullshit, belittling the players and encouraging autistic weeb shit really doesn't seem to fit the image that Terry and /TG/ as a whole wants to send.

EDIT: After I was done writing this I returned to the ready room to see that he made fun of a tortured seal (Second picture: https://imgur.com/a/Z4FLCFI). Really dude? I donate to charity every month to help seal's not get clubbed and you post this type of shit? Get your act together and go see a psychiatrist or some shit.

EDIT2: Felinids without underwear when?
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Re: [Hamboy] Degenerate abuse of power

Post by pugie » #584586

Imagine I have my kid here playing with me. Now I gotta explain to him what anime is as soon as the shuttle lands.
Rule 9: Players need to be the age of 18 or above.
I do feel bad for you however if this is not merely a hypothetical I can't imagine your dad explaining that to you.
weeb shit doesn't seem to fit the image that Terry and /TG/ as a whole wants to send.
Here is a screenshot of a recent post by your voted EU Terry Head admin.

I think this might just be a server culture issue, you could try Paradise instead?
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Re: [Hamboy] Degenerate abuse of power

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #584750

This is a poorly veiled shitpost and we are closing this.

Headmin votes:
Coconutwarrior97: Close.
Domitius: Close.
Naloac: Close.