[Sergei Koralev] Blixternix - Have no idea what happened

For people who can't read the FNR rules.
Blixternix

[Sergei Koralev] Blixternix - Have no idea what happened

Post by Blixternix » #618352

BYOND account: Blixternix

Character name: Howard D. Snughts (at least I am assuming this was my name, but more on that later

Ban type: Bartender (again, this is just an assumption)

Ban length: Permanent

Ban reason: Inappropriate name and then responding with Copypasta

Time ban was placed: 2021-10-17 00:31:02

Server you were playing on when banned: Beestation Sage (another assumption)

Round ID in which ban was placed: 33405

Your side of the story: I have not played this game in over a month. Today I tried to log on and found out I was banned. Not only was I banned when I hadn't played the game, but, by coincidence, I was in the hospital for appendicitis at this time. I can't prove that, but I know it is the truth, so I don't really care. I wish I had more information on exactly what happened, but I have been banned everywhere and can't even see the replay for the last round I played. I was never on a server with an inappropriate name (unless you count the one listed above, in which case I have) and then been interrogated and responded with a copypasta

Why you think you should be unbanned: I honestly don't know what happened, and I can't prove that I know, but if I can't get unbanned could I at least see what happened? I would like more info. What copypasta did I supposedly respond with?

References of good conduct: Can't really provide this. I mostly just go onto a light RP server and mess around a little. I kinda just become a Bartender and serve Neurotoxin to people, or become a Janitor and clean the AI's room.

Anything else we should know: I have never been banned before.
EOBGames
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: EOBGames

Re: [Sergei Koralev] Blixternix - Have no idea what happened

Post by EOBGames » #618355

This is the TGStation forum, to appeal Beestation bans you'll want to head to the Beestation forums: https://forums.beestation13.com/