(scones) gold slime cores

For people who can't read the FNR rules.
Xilvah Phyre

(scones) gold slime cores

Post by Xilvah Phyre » #82057

I'm still a very new player, I'm sorry for my lack of the rules and was going to reply, but my byond dropped and then when I tried to reconnect to reply I was banned for 3 days, I really like the server and don't want to play on any other, and I promise I won't do it again, heck, you can even just perma ban me if I ever do, I just really want to play, and wasn't aware, I mean...I figured it was bad but didn't know it was a extremely bannable offense, and I crave to play because last night I had played a round as a slime and everyone was enjoying the game and I had fun and obeyed the rules, but I screwed up this time I guess, I understand if I'm perma'd anyway though or the ban isn't lifted....
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: (scones) gold slime cores

Post by Saegrimr » #82060

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=44

Use this format when making appeals.
And your actions were not that of a "new player".

On top of that, read the rules page. https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Rules
Ignorance is no excuse.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Xilvah Phyre

Post by Xilvah Phyre » #82065

Alright, I'll just let it be for now and take it as is, thank you.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #82113

Appeal made incorrectly, locking and moving.

As Scones hasn't ruled on the ban yet, you're welcome to appeal it again, just please use the proper format.

You're probably not actually permabanned, Scones just likely wanted you to come on and explain yourself.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you