[hyrde] Bigbouncyben - Killing as non antag (NOOB ACCIDENT)

For people who can't read the FNR rules.
bigbouncyben
Byond Username: Bigbouncyben

[hyrde] Bigbouncyben - Killing as non antag (NOOB ACCIDENT)

Post by bigbouncyben » #93702

Byond account and character name: Bigbouncyben - (Sorry I don't remember my name, I am new and didn't even set it, so its probably a default. Think it could have been a women's.)
Banning admin: hydre
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Killing random people as non antag.
Ban reason and length: Killing random people as non antag. I do not see a length, which probably means permanently.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2015-02-07 07:48:02 (UTC+01:00)

Your side of the story:
Being relatively new to the game (I played once around 2 years ago) I wanted to play a lag free server, so I joined the yogstation. I spent most of the game nearly being dead, with a nice medic reviving me half of the time. About half way through the power went out, and I spent a lot of time trying to turn on my flash light, and fitted my re breather (which led to me being unconscious on a transport due to it running out). Then monsters appeared from no where. I managed to get to a transport where I became critical, and was then dragged onto a station and revived.
There were guns every where, so I picked one up and tried to shoot at the monsters. I think someone got in the way, and I accidental killed them. I'm still not really sure what happened as it was quite hectic at the time.

Why you think you should be unbanned:
I really did not mean to kill anyone, and I am just getting started with this game. I cant really give a better reason for me to be unbanned, all I can say is that I wont touch a gun until I have a better understanding of the game.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [hyrde] Bigbouncyben - Killing as non antag (NOOB ACCIDE

Post by Vekter » #93761

AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you