[Scones] RehabBaron - 10 Minute Ban

For people who can't read the FNR rules.
RehabBaron

[Scones] RehabBaron - 10 Minute Ban

Post by RehabBaron » #104499

Byond account: RehabBaron

Banning admin: Scones

Ban type: Temporary Ban

Ban reason and length: I held up a spork because I am so random, and then I continue to go on about my randomness and how I am looking for random friends. And then I go on, praising The God Emporer and my battle brothers, and then I get banned for "OOC spam."

Time ban was placed: ~11:30 EST

Your side of the story: Here I am, cooking up some danke memes, and then POW! I get that big red text. Obviously there is an injustice here.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Scones obviously doesn't appreciate danke memes, and is a heretic who does not praise The God Emporer.
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

GREETINGS BATTLE BROTHERS I AM NEW. HOLDS UP BOLTER MY NAME IS SERGEANT ARGUS BUT YOU CAN CALL ME BATTLE BROTHER. AS YOU CAN SEE I AM VERY LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR. THAT IS WHY I HAVE COME HERE, TO MEET OTHER BATTLE BROTHERS WHO ARE LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR LIKE MYSELF. I AM 127 YEARS OF AGE ( PRAISE THE EMPEROR) I LIKE TO PURGE HERETICS AND XENO SCUM WITH MY BATTLE BROTHERS ( I LOVE MY BATTLE BROTHERS, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT THE DEAL WITH IT) IT IS OUR FAVORITE ACTIVITY BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR. ALL MY BATTLE BROTHERS ARE LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR TOO OF COURSE, BUT I WANT TO MEET MORE LOYAL SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR. LIKE THE EMPEROR ONCE SAID, THE MORE THE MERRIER. I HOPE TO BOND WITH A LARGE AMOUNT OF LOYAL SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR SO JOIN ME IN PRAISE OF THE EMPEROR. FAREWELL.

PRAISE THE EMPEROR

BATTLE BROTHER
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Re: [Scones] RehabBaron - 10 Minute Ban

Post by Jordie0608 » #104501

Space Station 13 is a domain of Tzeentch, the God Emperor is powerless here.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.