Duncan Strange and Simon Mathews shuttle shoving.

For people who can't read the FNR rules.
Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

Duncan Strange and Simon Mathews shuttle shoving.

Post by Falamazeer » #107419

Your byond account:Wootanon
Your character name:Crash Zealous
Their character name:Duncan Strange and Simon Mathews
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it):
Server and time:Just now, terrible event that nothing happened with.

Description of what happened:Deliberately shoving an officer and others trying to enter the damn shuttle which the entrance was blown up to. Managed to draw and fire at the two before dropping into crit allowing others to make it in, hopefully those who made it through can speak up in witness as pushing isn't logged. Simon mathews may or may not have been the originator of the slippy grenade, halfway through sure looked like it was his, but I cannot say for certain. Suffice to say, they were both shoving like hell, I started in help intent, but quickly clicked over when strange was help intent swapping with me trying to keep me in space. This went on for long enough to kill me with just pressure as I was at full health and had just had coffee to wake me up from a dosing earlier. I was at full health when my attempt started and my internals were running. so it was a lot of shoving over an extended period of time. Simon was already in and had no reason to even be at the door, so his attempt was even more obvious.
Why they should be banned:
Spoiler:
You fire the hybrid taser!
[Common] Lance Steele says, "Save everyone"
Duncan Stange is hit by an electrode in the chest!
Gazes-Skyward-Nightly makes a strange noise.
Lance Steele says, "What the fuck"
Simon Mathews is hit by an electrode in the chest!
Gazes-Skyward-Nightly makes a weak noise.
You put the hybrid taser into the security satchel.
Charles Barkley gibbers, "I GOT METH"
Crash Zealous has grabbed Duncan Stange passively!
Crash Zealous has grabbed Duncan Stange aggressively (now hands)!
Greytider Khan says, "AAAAAAAAA"
... You can almost hear someone talking ...
... You can almost hear someone talking ...
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Duncan Strange and Simon Mathews shuttle shoving.

Post by Vekter » #109815

Okay so, Strange and Matthews were making a concerted effort to keep people off the shuttle, right?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

Post by Falamazeer » #109857

Oh shit, sorry I forgot this thread, delete it, space wind, this was recently after the change and I could easily have been mistaken.
I didn't know it was such a clusterfuck to walk away from space unless you were at full health/food.

It might have been deliberate, but later after learning how much worse space wind became. I'm thinking It wasn't now.
edit:unless simon actually did throw the nade, then fuck em. but the pushing might not have been what it seemed in retrospect
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #109862

Space wind is a bitch.

Penn.png
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you