Boogeyman/Kingofcarrotflowerspt1 [FORUMS]

For people who can't read the FNR rules.
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Boogeyman/Kingofcarrotflowerspt1 [FORUMS]

Post by TheNightingale » #110336

Your byond account: TheNightingale
Your character name: TheNightingale (forums)
Their character name: Boogeyman (forums)
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): Kingofcarrotflowerspt1
Server and time: N/A
Logs and/or screenshots: Post; screenshot 1; screenshot 2, screenshot 3.
Description of what happened:
On this thread (a ban request against Metacide for killing a handcuffed traitor on a pod), he thought it'd be a good idea to shout and swear at people, and tell them to commit suicide. When called out on his behaviour, he replied with "Don't care f*ggot, this is a 4chan based server".
Why they should be banned:
Encouraging suicide is not okay. Neither is calling people f*ggot, or acting like a grade-A asshole. The "I beat The Griffon to death and spaced him for having traitor gear" is rather fishy as well, but I'm more concerned about the red-underlined statements, which generally amount to "I don't like you, so I'm going to say homophobic things and tell you to kill yourself".
Boogeyman
Byond Username: Kingofcarrotflowerspt1

Re: Boogeyman/Kingofcarrotflowerspt1 [FORUMS]

Post by Boogeyman » #110341

Butthurt faggot detected.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #110343

Did you really just censor faggot? Can you grow a wee bit of skin there before we go full goonstation feels police?
Boogeyman wrote:Butthurt faggot detected.
See now theres a difference between just being foul-mouthed and outright being an unlikable asshole.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

Post by Falamazeer » #110346

ESS JAY DOUBLEYOU!

But seriously, he made points if a bit offensively that I agreed with. if you replaced kill with fuck, nobody would care if he told everyone to fuck themselves.

And further, there is a difference between lol kill urself and the things people have been blacklisted for wherin an actual threat of it existed possibly, nobody is going to kill themselves because of a difference in opinion about a round of ss13, and if they will, there was no saving them, they were too beautiful for this world, too pure *weep

so don't be dramatic, I don't care, and you shouldn't either, he's just a dick, dicks are everywhere, toughen up or be consumed by them.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #110350

I also noticed you self-censored "R*tarded" in another thread. Does the first vowel in mean words really bother you that much? Does it somehow make the word okay as long as you put a little asterisk there?
I really don't understand this train of thought that somehow it becomes okay afterwards, when it was bad enough in the first place you're willing to try and correct someone.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Boogeyman

Post by Boogeyman » #110353

Saegrimr wrote:Did you really just censor faggot? Can you grow a wee bit of skin there before we go full goonstation feels police?
Boogeyman wrote:Butthurt faggot detected.
See now theres a difference between just being foul-mouthed and outright being an unlikable asshole.
The only outright assholes are the people who are using the administration and rules as a tool to get people they do not like banned. In the original thread the OP was a traitor who was caught with traitor items and executed. He wanted the Security Officer banned for killing a confirmed antagonist. He was just upset that he lost. Those sorts of people are directly responsible for the heavy handedness of some admins.

Funnily enough this is exactly what this poster is doing. I said the word FAGGOT and he went full SJW mode. Shut it down!!! Ban him for hate speech!! He's violating my feelings! Again, using the administration to punish someone who has done nothing wrong aside from hurting your feelings. Why should I treat anyone like that with any sort of respect. I should say, this guy is a HUGE faggot.

Faggot
Nigger
Kike
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #110358

Boogeyman wrote:The only outright assholes are the people who are using the administration and rules as a tool to get people they do not like banned. In the original thread the OP was a traitor who was caught with traitor items and executed. He wanted the Security Officer banned for killing a confirmed antagonist. He was just upset that he lost. Those sorts of people are directly responsible for the heavy handedness of some admins.

Funnily enough this is exactly what this poster is doing. I said the word FAGGOT and he went full SJW mode. Shut it down!!! Ban him for hate speech!! He's violating my feelings! Again, using the administration to punish someone who has done nothing wrong aside from hurting your feelings. Why should I treat anyone like that with any sort of respect. I should say, this guy is a HUGE faggot.
Except when you're being a raving lunatic cunt in front of everybody when there's ideally infinite time in the world to write a calm and collected post outlining WHY you think he's retarded, it really makes me question if you're able to handle faster paced situations in-game where you don't have that time. That and you're probably pissing admins off too and likely to get rule zero'd the fuck outta here.

Take this as a hint: Calm the fuck down dude.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #110360

No feelings police, please. Freedom of speech is to be upheld and if you can't handle it /tg/station is likely not the place to be.

While it was rude, I don't think it warrants admin attention, much less a ban request.

Never did I fucking think I would see a day where someone gets an unironic ban request for saying faggot.

faggot
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Boogeyman

Post by Boogeyman » #110364

Not worth the effort, these are small time issues that I was involved with that I am obligated to post in as I always become the Boogeyman to shift blame unto if I do not speak up. I know, (and every other admin knows) that these issues won't result in a ban. You can look at my other posts where situations were more serious if you want a "calm" rebuttal. Aside from that, these people deserve hostility for being huge faggots.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #110365

Harden the fuck up.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you