[ausops]Smoopadoop - 24 hour metacomms ban

For people who can't read the FNR rules.
Smoopadoop
Byond Username: Smoopadoop

[ausops]Smoopadoop - 24 hour metacomms ban

Post by Smoopadoop » #120895

Name: Smoopadoop | Sadly I can't remember the character's name because I had random name turned on
Banning admin: ausops
Type: Temporary, Bagil and Sybil
Reason and length: Metacomms, bad escalation, killing when I really shouldn't have. 24 hours.
Time: 2015-09-24, 5:39:24, Australian Eastern Timezone UTC +10
My side of the story: Firstly, I'm gonna say that I admit to doing everything that I was banned for, and I am thankful that the ban is not permanent.
Why I think I should be unbanned: Whether I am worthy is up to you. I have learnt my lesson, and just wanna play some more. I have agreed with my friend that we will not skype while playing, and will make sure that this never happens again.

If you don't want to unban me, that's fine. But please change the ending time to midnight so that I can play in the morning?

Thank you very much.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: [ausops]Smoopadoop - 24 hour metacomms ban

Post by Saegrimr » #120898

You were seriously only given a 24 hour ban for metacomms?

You also realize these are usually permanent, and you're still appealing for a shorter ban?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Smoopadoop
Byond Username: Smoopadoop

Post by Smoopadoop » #120899

I Guess?
I'll remove the appeal if nothing's gonna happen.
Sorry for bothering you.

shit where is the delete button
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #120905

Closing thread upon OP's request.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box