Great to see some standards on this server and forum.

For people who can't read the FNR rules.
Xeranos

Great to see some standards on this server and forum.

Post by Xeranos » #218183

TehPear wrote:1. I explained that I never PM'd you as I felt it could have been a one off thing.
Well I'm glad that you are at the very least admitting that you're being a badmin by using your feeling rather than applying an unbiased, logical and thorough administrative mindset & procedure.
TehPear wrote:2. Does it really matter if the object was a rolling pin or tray?
.. Yes, it does matter. The rolling pin is a potent, blind-inducing melee weapon whereas the tray is.. A tray. Read Space Law sometime, and perhaps even the server rules.
TehPear wrote:3. My point is exactly just that. You're wasting time processing someone while the armory is a literal hole to space
A hole to space sucking out the oxygen and pressure that allows me to be near said area AND be alive. Like, how thick are you? I already outlined that I COULD NOT be near/inside the armory because IT WOULD KILL ME.
TehPear wrote:that individual was likely the one who had exposed it. At that point; sending someone off to the gulag is less important than trying to hold down what is left of the armory as well as backing up rest of security.
.. It seems I have to quote the OP to you, AGAIN?

"Ban reason 3, "Despite being warned, immediately turned around and arrested people against the HoS's orders": Also completely false. This was the last reason he PM'ed me with, asking me why i "Disobeyed HoS Orders" by brigging someone, which i DID NOT DO, something I told him the moment he messaged me. As I was in the middle of processing this ONE person the HoS talked me about (He broke into atmospherics and stole the fire-axe & was running around with it with HoS defending him doing it) A syndie in a red hardsuit suddenly busts into the brig from an exploded armory, shooting everyone with the e-bow. I drop the guy that the HoS told me to let go/ignore (NOT brigging him and NOT sending him to the gulag) to go deal with this syndie personally as the 3-4 other people all seemed to get owned by him and at the same time, have said people spam-talk shit about me:

http://imgur.com/a/cAJu1

I go back to trying to release/complete properly processing the fire-axe guy taking his weapons and tools away before, they yet again manage to all get owned by the single syndicate guy forcing me to step in and take him down alone a second time.

http://imgur.com/a/F7N8t "

TehPear wrote:It's obvious the Head of Security wanted you likely worry about the bigger threat than an Atmospheric Technician who has a fireaxe
HE WASN'T AN ATMOSPHERIC TECHNICIAN, HE WAS AN ASSISTANT LMFAO, LITERALLY JUST KEEP QUIET PLEASE.

--------------------------------------------------

You've got one newbie admin who bans without checking any logs or facts and stops communicating entirely after a certain point just to later complain in a ban appeal that someone wasn't specific enough, then you got this ^^^ grade a+ retard trying to defend him by spewing out so much shit, he's cultivated an entirely new sewage system.

Then you have another head-admin step in seconds as I'm in the middle of defending myself, denying the entire appeal with no grounds or even proper reasoning given. GG and good luck. You're gonna need it.
Slignerd
Github User
Byond Username: Slignerd
Github Username: Slignerd

Re: Great to see some standards on this server and forum.

Post by Slignerd » #218184

Could you write up a calm and concise summary of what happened again? Less of a text wall of an angry rant, and more of a quick explanation of the situation.

Admins will be unlikely to hear you out if you don't keep some composure
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Re: Great to see some standards on this server and forum.

Post by lzimann » #218186

Maybe you are the one that need that luck. As for this thread, it's not even a ban appeal so I can't even say denied.