Ban Appeal

For people who can't read the FNR rules.
Hard4Men
Byond Username: Hard4Women

Ban Appeal

Post by Hard4Men » #218604

heyo
So I took a break from SS13 for a while, the craving are here now, so I try to join tg and gives me this ~
Reason: You, or another user of this computer or connection (robschneider) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is:
Arresting and executing the chaplain for having a nautical esword nullrod. Make an appeal on the forums with your side of the story to get this lifted.
This ban was applied by thunder12345 on 2016-09-11 14:13:44, The is a permanent ban.

I think I do remember this. Had a lil too much to drink and thought a guy had a double edged e sword and proceeded to deal swift justice, was wrong.
month and 3 days later and i wanna play on my favourite server again, goon is boring. plez i need the good shit.
Hard4Men

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Hard4Men » #218606

aw shit didn't read the thing its not formatted the way its 'sposed to be sorry bout dat
Hard4Men

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Hard4Men » #218608

also my byond is ded when i try to click the thing on the tg website nothing shows up and ur not the ss13 menu, i have to copy the server id into dreamseeker to actually get on there what to