[Saegrimr] Mike "Deus Volt" Pence - Errors???

For people who can't read the FNR rules.
looping
Byond Username: Looping

[Saegrimr] Mike "Deus Volt" Pence - Errors???

Post by looping » #227661

Byond account and character name: Looping - Mike "Turning Fag Degeneracy into Renewable Energy" Pence. I may also be identified by such names as:
Mike "Faggot Fulgurator" Pence
Mike "Follow Christ's path or feel Tesla's wrath" Pence
Mike "If he's your wife, 25 to life" Pence
Mike "Punishment is gas if you like ass" Pence
Mike 'Homoshima and Fagasaki' Pence
Mike "Deus Volt" pence
Mike "Gender Bender into the Blender" Pence
Mike "Blast the Gays with Gamma Rays" Pence
Mike "If you like Gay Power, I'll throw you from a Tower" Pence
Mike "Mentioning Evolution will award you a State-Mandated Electrocution" Pence.
Banning admin: Sootgrimer.
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permanennt.
Ban reason and length: You must be over 18 to play on these servers, also IC in OOC.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): AEST 7 something idk do i look like a timeman here i can barely read its a cultural thing ok
Your side of the story: im older than 18, also no ic in ooc happened
Why you think you should be unbanned:
Lets get down to it, quite frankly this ban is about as bad as Coffee brewed with water. I've never been so shocked and outraged before in my life, Trump's election was a very, close second but that was, okay because I had my, wife's son here to calm me down by beating me. into submission. But he's moved out, and taken my wife with him, so now it's just me and my antifa posters up, on the wall and lemme tell you, the arts degree is not doing well, so I decided to pretend, to be a racist!!! on my good ole tgstation and boom i get permabanned outta the blue by this naimelovin,mman called sootgrimr ((probly gay so why hate ur fellow brothrs but he looks pretty white and man so u never know with these white men anywey thewres' about two thigns which make up this ban

ic in ooc

being 18

ahelpin a lot

now ic in ooc is cleared easily because im a good lad never broken the rules before in my life except the rules made to be broken but that doesnt count because i can apply a modern movie quote to it
i made my ooc comment well enuff to see it was clearly a joke too see its a joke they dont gotta be funny but they clearly dont ttt tt g mean much
maybe if smuggums wasnt a boy from brazil and thus hitler german dna he'd understand humour as a concept

being 18 is simple all dingoes come out the womb fully groomed for drinkin
smokin
meth
ice
PINGAHS

ahelpin a lot was naught but a savage retaliation to the admin known as dorfman who ignored my case to slander me in deadchat or alternatively i was just slandered by some random guy fuck you random guy if we met in the streets and you engaged in hostile action that warranted self-defence i would throw my pocket sand in your eyes and you'd be all over just like that yit's almost unbelivable

i enjoy playin HEERE from time to timreeeeee so i reckon i should be unpermabanned tbqhgh
i await the response

to prove my worth i will bring to the table two references of steady worth that being
ingrowntoenailgravy and my wife's son tonto

hello again friends it appears i was put in the trash despite my eloquent post detailin why i should never have been permabanned
i have shrugged off this multi-tag gangbang in the form of lzimann's post genocide and the silent rejection of an autistic lover in good faith
refute me or free me?? my references are testament to my strong character and beneficial words
i have attached proof of the rigged appeal http://i.imgur.com/6qxIjE2.jpg
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: [Saegrimr] Mike "Deus Volt" Pence - Errors???

Post by Saegrimr » #227662

Try again when you can be less australian with your posts.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.