I pull out my MS-paint brush and wizard hat

I cast magic missile at the darkness
Post Reply
User avatar
YBS
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:54 am
Byond Username: YBS

I pull out my MS-paint brush and wizard hat

Post by YBS » #619902

What do you do?
Image
Image
BeeSting12
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:11 am
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12
Location: 'Murica

Re: I pull out my MS-paint brush and wizard hat

Post by BeeSting12 » #620005

Ask you to draw me a bee stinging a greytider
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
cacogen
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: I pull out my MS-paint brush and wizard hat

Post by cacogen » #620011

draw an enlightened curator reading from the sacred texts (wgw)
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
User avatar
YBS
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:54 am
Byond Username: YBS

Re: I pull out my MS-paint brush and wizard hat

Post by YBS » #620024

BeeSting12 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:59 am Ask you to draw me a bee stinging a greytider
I do so, drawing the bee humbly burdened by the woes of wrangling greyshit.

Image
Image
BeeSting12
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:11 am
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12
Location: 'Murica

Re: I pull out my MS-paint brush and wizard hat

Post by BeeSting12 » #620026

Hahahaha that's awesome, you truly have talent.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
User avatar
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: I pull out my MS-paint brush and wizard hat

Post by Armhulen » #620027

wtf is that helen weinstein
Image Image Image
User avatar
Notgonnabreaktherule
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:44 pm
Byond Username: Notgonnabreaktherules2
Location: Hell (Europe)

Re: I pull out my MS-paint brush and wizard hat

Post by Notgonnabreaktherule » #620047

kindly ask that you draw security spacing the clown for existing
resident european on basil
► Show Spoiler
do not take books from me
datorangebottle
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:53 am
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Re: I pull out my MS-paint brush and wizard hat

Post by datorangebottle » #620048

Armhulen wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:05 am wtf is that helen weinstein
it says 'dipshit jones' right there...
User avatar
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: I pull out my MS-paint brush and wizard hat

Post by Armhulen » #620100

datorangebottle wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:03 pm
Armhulen wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:05 am wtf is that helen weinstein
it says 'dipshit jones' right there...
thats a valid job title, this is an unnamed spaceman
Image Image Image
datorangebottle
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:53 am
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Re: I pull out my MS-paint brush and wizard hat

Post by datorangebottle » #620101

Armhulen wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:19 pm
datorangebottle wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:03 pm
Armhulen wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:05 am wtf is that helen weinstein
it says 'dipshit jones' right there...
thats a valid job title, this is an unnamed spaceman
alternate answer: no, she's wearing a shirt.
User avatar
YBS
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:54 am
Byond Username: YBS

Re: I pull out my MS-paint brush and wizard hat

Post by YBS » #620167

cacogen wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:58 am draw an enlightened curator reading from the sacred texts (wgw)
Ah yes, the tale of the Curator, once known by other names.
The ballad of a man who craved all knowledge, though he knew not that some knowledge came at a price that man was not able to pay.
Image
Image
User avatar
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: I pull out my MS-paint brush and wizard hat

Post by Armhulen » #620171

draw the head of security armwrestling a nuke op >:)
Image Image Image
User avatar
Pandarsenic
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:56 pm
Byond Username: Pandarsenic
Location: AI Upload

Re: I pull out my MS-paint brush and wizard hat

Post by Pandarsenic » #620172

I humbly request Disky sleeping comfortably in the AI Upload
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
User avatar
Jonathan Gupta
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:16 pm
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar
Location: The Corner

Re: I pull out my MS-paint brush and wizard hat

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #620175

Draw Jonathon Gupta Genius forum poster and Great Chef
NSFW:
Fanfiction is never coming out.
Spoiler:
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Good luck with getting into any other ss13 servers Gupta
This shit is going everywhere
Everyone will know your little scheme
And we will find everyone involved
Fucking POS
Jonathan Gupta wrote:sneezed twice a cute girl must be talking about me :mrgreen:
Agux909 wrote:I get psychological damage every time I read one of Gupta's posts.
Stickymayhem wrote:you know if you just add Jonathan Gupta to your blocked list on the forums you can save /tg/station
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:I keep gupta unblocked because his posts are funnier than spam text
cacogen wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote: you see my inner psyche in each of my posts I'll demonstrate a conversation I had with myself recently "ROCK ON!!!!! Loserx9 *laugh uncontrollably* LOSEEEEEEEER *do a rock sign* *do 20 pushups* TURN THAT SHIT UP!!!! *Invisible remote turns it up* *Chuckle till you go to sleep*" and I'm not happy either when I laugh this all happens within 5 seconds by the way 10 seconds for the pushups.
this sounds like hell
for me, it's wondering why mark Wahlberg is able to get away with what he's done
Farquaar wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:true
I need proof because you're Jonathan Gupta
Nabski wrote:Gupta is one of the three people I've ever bothered to block on the forums.
Fhaxaris wrote:Gupta
User avatar
cSeal
In-Game Admin
Joined: Mon May 17, 2021 2:10 am
Byond Username: O0cyann0o

Re: I pull out my MS-paint brush and wizard hat

Post by cSeal » #620188

Can you draw a mime and a clown being pals
Image
User avatar
Fikou
In-Game Admin Trainer
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:38 am
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Re: I pull out my MS-paint brush and wizard hat

Post by Fikou » #620575

Can you draw a mime and a clown being ENEMIES
User avatar
Pandarsenic
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:56 pm
Byond Username: Pandarsenic
Location: AI Upload

Re: I pull out my MS-paint brush and wizard hat

Post by Pandarsenic » #620601

Can you draw a mime and a clown being ENEMIES WITH BENEFITS
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
User avatar
cSeal
In-Game Admin
Joined: Mon May 17, 2021 2:10 am
Byond Username: O0cyann0o

Re: I pull out my MS-paint brush and wizard hat

Post by cSeal » #620612

Fikou wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:26 am Can you draw a mime and a clown being ENEMIES
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I HATER YOU FIKOU!!!!!!!
Pandarsenic wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:55 pm Can you draw a mime and a clown being ENEMIES WITH BENEFITS
Image
Image
cacogen
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: I pull out my MS-paint brush and wizard hat

Post by cacogen » #620705

YBS wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:51 am
cacogen wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:58 am draw an enlightened curator reading from the sacred texts (wgw)
Ah yes, the tale of the Curator, once known by other names.
The ballad of a man who craved all knowledge, though he knew not that some knowledge came at a price that man was not able to pay.
Image
this is beautiful thank you
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
User avatar
YBS
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:54 am
Byond Username: YBS

Re: I pull out my MS-paint brush and wizard hat

Post by YBS » #621032

Notgonnabreaktherule wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:57 pm kindly ask that you draw security spacing the clown for existing
Once upon a space shift dreary, while I pondered, red and angry,
Over many a report and curious volume of assistant complaints—
While I wandered, out of position, suddenly there came a honking,
As of some one gently griefing, honking at my shitsec door—
"'Tis some valid," I muttered, "honking at my shitsec door—
Only valid and nothing more."
► Show Spoiler
Image
User avatar
Notgonnabreaktherule
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:44 pm
Byond Username: Notgonnabreaktherules2
Location: Hell (Europe)

Re: I pull out my MS-paint brush and wizard hat

Post by Notgonnabreaktherule » #621264

YBS wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:04 pm
Notgonnabreaktherule wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:57 pm kindly ask that you draw security spacing the clown for existing
Once upon a space shift dreary, while I pondered, red and angry,
Over many a report and curious volume of assistant complaints—
While I wandered, out of position, suddenly there came a honking,
As of some one gently griefing, honking at my shitsec door—
"'Tis some valid," I muttered, "honking at my shitsec door—
Only valid and nothing more."
► Show Spoiler
thank you based ms paint man
resident european on basil
► Show Spoiler
do not take books from me
User avatar
YBS
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:54 am
Byond Username: YBS

Re: I pull out my MS-paint brush and wizard hat

Post by YBS » #621645

Armhulen wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:03 am draw the head of security armwrestling a nuke op >:)
Shortly after a rare and honest contest, there was blood and violence anyway.
► Show Spoiler
Image
User avatar
YBS
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:54 am
Byond Username: YBS

Re: I pull out my MS-paint brush and wizard hat

Post by YBS » #621647

Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:04 am I humbly request Disky sleeping comfortably in the AI Upload
You have been visited by the sleeping disk.

You must now post 'Oyasumi, Disky' or never roll antag again.
► Show Spoiler
Image
User avatar
YBS
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:54 am
Byond Username: YBS

Re: I pull out my MS-paint brush and wizard hat

Post by YBS » #621648

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:34 am Draw Jonathon Gupta Genius forum poster and Great Chef
Holy shit is that Johnny Guppers?
► Show Spoiler
Image
User avatar
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: I pull out my MS-paint brush and wizard hat

Post by Armhulen » #621653

YBS wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:36 am
Armhulen wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:03 am draw the head of security armwrestling a nuke op >:)
Shortly after a rare and honest contest, there was blood and violence anyway.
► Show Spoiler
THE GIGA GARS thank you!
Image Image Image
User avatar
Jonathan Gupta
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:16 pm
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar
Location: The Corner

Re: I pull out my MS-paint brush and wizard hat

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #621657

YBS wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:50 am
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:34 am Draw Jonathon Gupta Genius forum poster and Great Chef
Holy shit is that Johnny Guppers?
► Show Spoiler
wow all the tentacles emerging from my back to make 12 forum posts in a minute, it's beautiful.
NSFW:
Fanfiction is never coming out.
Spoiler:
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Good luck with getting into any other ss13 servers Gupta
This shit is going everywhere
Everyone will know your little scheme
And we will find everyone involved
Fucking POS
Jonathan Gupta wrote:sneezed twice a cute girl must be talking about me :mrgreen:
Agux909 wrote:I get psychological damage every time I read one of Gupta's posts.
Stickymayhem wrote:you know if you just add Jonathan Gupta to your blocked list on the forums you can save /tg/station
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:I keep gupta unblocked because his posts are funnier than spam text
cacogen wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote: you see my inner psyche in each of my posts I'll demonstrate a conversation I had with myself recently "ROCK ON!!!!! Loserx9 *laugh uncontrollably* LOSEEEEEEEER *do a rock sign* *do 20 pushups* TURN THAT SHIT UP!!!! *Invisible remote turns it up* *Chuckle till you go to sleep*" and I'm not happy either when I laugh this all happens within 5 seconds by the way 10 seconds for the pushups.
this sounds like hell
for me, it's wondering why mark Wahlberg is able to get away with what he's done
Farquaar wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:true
I need proof because you're Jonathan Gupta
Nabski wrote:Gupta is one of the three people I've ever bothered to block on the forums.
Fhaxaris wrote:Gupta
User avatar
delaron
In-Game Admin
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:44 pm
Byond Username: Delaron

Re: I pull out my MS-paint brush and wizard hat

Post by delaron » #622056

Could you draw a monkey beating up a sec officer with their own stun baton?
-------
I'm not smart enough to meme.
User avatar
Addust
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:03 am
Byond Username: Addust

Re: I pull out my MS-paint brush and wizard hat

Post by Addust » #622612

me riding the small freighter holding a fully loaded retro laser while brutally murdering the clown
I play as Addust Johnson, the whiteship-addicted explorer, and the Anonymous Syndicate Rep, indirect cause of several raids.

Image
Image
User avatar
YBS
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:54 am
Byond Username: YBS

Re: I pull out my MS-paint brush and wizard hat

Post by YBS » #624915

delaron wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:31 pm Could you draw a monkey beating up a sec officer with their own stun baton?
I'm particularly happy with this one

I've always wanted to do this meme
► Show Spoiler
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users