Everyone on manual is so nice and accepting it gives me a fucking headache.

I cast magic missile at the darkness
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Re: Everyone on manual is so nice and accepting it gives me a fucking headache.

Post by TheFinalPotato » #646396

Bottom post of the previous page:

I still believe we need to kill people more, people need to get it
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #646397

Pandarsenic wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:14 am But Dean Ivanov, the easiest spaceman to hate, doesn't play on Manuel
he powergames with the belt and gloves every round like it’s 2012 and it warms the cockles of me heart
TheFinalPotato wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:53 am I still believe we need to kill people more, people need to get it
only if you’re going to bring them back into the round in a fun way instead of having everyone sit out forever
Mickyan
Github User
Byond Username: Mickyan
Github Username: Mickyan

Post by Mickyan » #646615

I don't think you're wrong but too often people complain that nothing is happening and that's because there's nobody willing to make things happen, get out there and be a menace

But don't confuse starting a conflict with cheap griefing, walking in the bar and smashing all the glasses without saying a word is not roleplay, there are many interesting ways to cause conflict that can be interesting for everyone involved. Maybe your character is not too fond of that lizard bartender who's handling your drink with their dirty claws, make some passive aggressive remarks about it and see what happens next

And if some metafriends gets mad in OOC, why should you care about someone who can't keep IC things IC? This is how you let them win and the problem festers
ImageI play on Manuel as Swanni, the brain-damaged moth.
Be nice to each other.
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #647071

Mickyan wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:55 pm I don't think you're wrong but too often people complain that nothing is happening and that's because there's nobody willing to make things happen, get out there and be a menace

But don't confuse starting a conflict with cheap griefing, walking in the bar and smashing all the glasses without saying a word is not roleplay, there are many interesting ways to cause conflict that can be interesting for everyone involved. Maybe your character is not too fond of that lizard bartender who's handling your drink with their dirty claws, make some passive aggressive remarks about it and see what happens next

And if some metafriends gets mad in OOC, why should you care about someone who can't keep IC things IC? This is how you let them win and the problem festers
Because I don't want to be A: shunned B: called a shitter forever
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Diax1324
Byond Username: DIAX12

Post by Diax1324 » #656002

Dorkus Hore exists, so that's obviously a problem.
BeansKidney
Byond Username: Overwatch_voice

Post by BeansKidney » #663643

If you think that people are too nice, the problem is you.

Also, I can't go a day playing on Manuel without getting shot by a bald man yelling "LIGGERS" so I'm not sure if we're playing on the same server.
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #663649

BeansKidney wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:14 am If you think that people are too nice, the problem is you.

Also, I can't go a day playing on Manuel without getting shot by a bald man yelling "LIGGERS" so I'm not sure if we're playing on the same server.
Tell me then, what sort of experience do you look for when you play this game?
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
BeansKidney

Post by BeansKidney » #663750

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:01 am Tell me then, what sort of experience do you look for when you play this game?
I go in not knowing what to expect, that's part of the fun. I might have a quiet atmos shift where I teach a newcomer the ropes, one where all of engineering work together on creating the most ridiculous SM setup you've ever seen, I may be a cargo technican running a pizza delivery service through fax machines, or I may be mailing a bomb to security as a revolutionary only for the captain to throw it into medbay.
Itseasytosee2me

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #663758

BeansKidney wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:30 am
Itseasytosee2me wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:01 am Tell me then, what sort of experience do you look for when you play this game?
I go in not knowing what to expect, that's part of the fun. I might have a quiet atmos shift where I teach a newcomer the ropes, one where all of engineering work together on creating the most ridiculous SM setup you've ever seen, I may be a cargo technican running a pizza delivery service through fax machines, or I may be mailing a bomb to security as a revolutionary only for the captain to throw it into medbay.
The conflict and interesting scenerios you describe are made less authentic when every single character takes upon a benign and ambivalent behavior to everyone else no matter the circumstance (unless of course they just had their meta friend insulted, in which case there is still a solid 50% chance that they just call you mean in a cutesy sort of way before trying their hardest to escalate and round remove you.)

It is arguably a lesser roleplaying quality than LRP due to the vast amount of player who just use their static as a conduit for their own feelings and emotions out of game, which is much less immersive than the alternative.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
BeansKidney

Post by BeansKidney » #663800

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:02 am The conflict and interesting scenerios you describe are made less authentic when every single character takes upon a benign and ambivalent behavior to everyone else no matter the circumstance (unless of course they just had their meta friend insulted, in which case there is still a solid 50% chance that they just call you mean in a cutesy sort of way before trying their hardest to escalate and round remove you.)
I'm with you on that one. It's not fun being focused down by a metagang just because I killed their friend as a traitor, however...
Itseasytosee2me wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:02 am It is arguably a lesser roleplaying quality than LRP due to the vast amount of player who just use their static as a conduit for their own feelings and emotions out of game, which is much less immersive than the alternative.
MRP isn't ideal, but I wouldn't say that it's less prevalent on LRP where people don't focus on exploring their characters at all.
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #663848

I'm not sure how many players know how to play an asshole without being an asshole.
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #663859

Hm I should be more of a asshole
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #663933

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:02 am The conflict and interesting scenerios you describe are made less authentic when every single character takes upon a benign and ambivalent behavior to everyone else no matter the circumstance (unless of course they just had their meta friend insulted, in which case there is still a solid 50% chance that they just call you mean in a cutesy sort of way before trying their hardest to escalate and round remove you.)

It is arguably a lesser roleplaying quality than LRP due to the vast amount of player who just use their static as a conduit for their own feelings and emotions out of game, which is much less immersive than the alternative.
I agree with this post strongly
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
BrianBackslide
Byond Username: BrianBackslide

Post by BrianBackslide » #664058

Being an asshole usually gets you bwoinked, even if it's valid IC conflict that falls well within the rules.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #664166

BrianBackslide wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:51 am Being an asshole usually gets you bwoinked, even if it's valid IC conflict that falls well within the rules.
"I can't believe Dalton keeps holding out on giving me a syringe gun. I'm going to smash all of the windows into medbay and then ahelp when he disposals me."
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #664185

cedarbridge wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:51 pm
BrianBackslide wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:51 am Being an asshole usually gets you bwoinked, even if it's valid IC conflict that falls well within the rules.
"I can't believe Dalton keeps holding out on giving me a syringe gun. I'm going to smash all of the windows into medbay and then ahelp when he disposals me."
not giving me the things I want immediately and without question is metagrudge

even if we've never met before

especially if we've never met before
BrianBackslide
Byond Username: BrianBackslide

Post by BrianBackslide » #664388

I mean, what do you expect when you can get banned for pieing someone? Everyone plays looking back over their shoulder not because they're paranoid of their fellow spaceman, but because they're paranoid of getting in trouble for following the rules. Either be milquetoast or risk a ban if you interact with the wrong person.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #664491

BrianBackslide wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:28 am I mean, what do you expect when you can get banned for pieing someone? Everyone plays looking back over their shoulder not because they're paranoid of their fellow spaceman, but because they're paranoid of getting in trouble for following the rules. Either be milquetoast or risk a ban if you interact with the wrong person.
Oddly, a ton of people play on the server without this worry or concern.
rasonj
Byond Username: Rasonj

Post by rasonj » #664560

Manuel feels like the server that could use respawn in a productive way. Require you to respawn as a different character each time and hold them very strictly to the rp standard of manuel. Allowing respawns would help alleviate the big concern of round removing people from a server that typically has much longer round times. I want to play on Manuel more because the high RP standard is great, but I do not because things like mass sabotage are overly restricted for fear of round removing people.
Itseasytosee2me

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #664564

rasonj wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:42 pm Manuel feels like the server that could use respawn in a productive way. Require you to respawn as a different character each time and hold them very strictly to the rp standard of manuel. Allowing respawns would help alleviate the big concern of round removing people from a server that typically has much longer round times. I want to play on Manuel more because the high RP standard is great, but I do not because things like mass sabotage are overly restricted for fear of round removing people.
You are in the right line of thought I think. Round removal is part of the game, at cheap death keeps the game feeling flowy and gritty.
The problem is not killing characters, but letting ghosts get back into the round. We have this with ghost antags, and those are really good for keeping the round going, but perhaps we need more to keep people in it.

Off the top of my head, perhaps an rouge escape pod from a nearby doomed ship random event which dumps some crewmates from station within the vicinity. Perhaps there's a chance one of these crewmates is a syndicate spy, or a changeling.

Something more dynamic than "Oh you just get a new character as if you had started from round start"
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #664571

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:19 pm
rasonj wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:42 pm Manuel feels like the server that could use respawn in a productive way. Require you to respawn as a different character each time and hold them very strictly to the rp standard of manuel. Allowing respawns would help alleviate the big concern of round removing people from a server that typically has much longer round times. I want to play on Manuel more because the high RP standard is great, but I do not because things like mass sabotage are overly restricted for fear of round removing people.
You are in the right line of thought I think. Round removal is part of the game, at cheap death keeps the game feeling flowy and gritty.
The problem is not killing characters, but letting ghosts get back into the round. We have this with ghost antags, and those are really good for keeping the round going, but perhaps we need more to keep people in it.

Off the top of my head, perhaps an rouge escape pod from a nearby doomed ship random event which dumps some crewmates from station within the vicinity. Perhaps there's a chance one of these crewmates is a syndicate spy, or a changeling.

Something more dynamic than "Oh you just get a new character as if you had started from round start"
I feel like MRP lends itself to a slightly more loose allowance for ghost roles interacting with station. Not like, "free golems spawn and join the station like greyshirts" but like, attempts to make contact with station, form trade relations, etc.
► Show Spoiler
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #664630

MRP can be a really good way to produce more interaction. Though, I tend to find that some players read the MRP rules as "wordlessly do your job the entire shift without talking to people and avoid all conflict." Sometimes good IC reasoning for little squabbles and scuffles makes a round fun! Would give security more to do that killing the 18+ traitors that Dynamic spawns every round.

Of course, being able to differentiate IC and OOC fights is important, and some people just can't do so, it needs to be a learned behaviour to just accept things in stride as IC. This post was a little scatterbrained; I have a lot of thoughts about MRP and people being overly nice.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
cybersaber101
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Post by cybersaber101 » #664677

People talk about everyone being nice but I see shitloads of people just shoving eachother or wordless shittery and general douchery so I have no idea what anyone here is smoking.
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-
kayozz
Byond Username: Kayozz11

Post by kayozz » #664681

cybersaber101 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:14 am People talk about everyone being nice but I see shitloads of people just shoving eachother or wordless shittery and general douchery so I have no idea what anyone here is smoking.
Oh no... Shoving...
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR GREENTEXT
cybersaber101
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Post by cybersaber101 » #664683

kayozz wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:54 am
cybersaber101 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:14 am People talk about everyone being nice but I see shitloads of people just shoving eachother or wordless shittery and general douchery so I have no idea what anyone here is smoking.
Oh no... Shoving...
ya, the relentless shove spamming and general aggression.
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #664713

I've played almost exclusively medbay since returning (because apparently medical is way more interesting than it was several years ago) and I've had pretty pleasant experiences so far. Staff talks to staff, paras coordinate with MDs, people stay out of eachother's way or back off if they think they're getting in the way, patients describe their injuries. I've even seen MDs and patients having the "here bite on this stick, they didn't train me in anesthetic" bit. I'm sure that there are still plenty of cases where jobs are so engrossing that people just wordlessly go about their shifts, but that's people. I don't talk to anyone at my office job if I can help it either.
kayozz
Byond Username: Kayozz11

Post by kayozz » #664819

I mostly play a chilled, helpful character on Manuel, usually assistant these days too. But I've also had my fair shair of fist-fights and been arrested a few times but almost always for IC interations and round dynamics- so I guess the level of friendliness and cooperations depends on the round and situation.
Yeah sure people will be chatting in the bar or sometimes wordlessly go about their shift doing whatever they have to do, but Manuel can turn pretty chaotic like any other server. Like anywhere else it depends on several factors such as the robustness of antags/security or if someone is pulling off a gimmick.
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR GREENTEXT
stewydeadmike
Byond Username: Stewydeadmike

Post by stewydeadmike » #664984

I don't really think the problem is that people are too nice but that a lot of the structure of Manuel incentivizes people to play in fairly boring ways and makes more complex forms of roleplay/ character interactions harder to achieve. Which isn't to say people are unwilling to play/ engage with more rough and tumble characters and IC conflicts. I've had plenty of fun, memorable conflicts just playing off character dynamics with my fellow crewmates, but there's just not all that much push to do so and in some cases you're actively disincentivized from doing it.
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #665003

mf's still necro?
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #665660

Necro so powerful it revived Gupta
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #666012

I’m afraid to use the roleplay thread anymore because I might disturb the grave
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
RandumbPhantomb
Byond Username: Randumb Phantomb

Post by RandumbPhantomb » #708866

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:05 am Roleplaying isn't (or at least it shouldn't be) having a polite conversation with someone. What happened to paranoia? Are people not comfortable hating or disliking someone in character but not out of character?
People don't want to offend others, people don't want to make people dislike them OCC. Whenever one person is trying to kill another person they usually try to be funny to show that out of character they are not serious and don't dislike you. This sucks for immersion. The MRP rules certainly aren't helping.

If it helps MRP players, I give you permission to hate and be mean to any other character in-game, without hating them out of character. If you are concerned about it talk with them OCC after the round to make sure there are no hard feelings, and if there are it's their fault for not being able to separate game and reality.

So go out, be speciesist and petty. Mean spirited and paranoid. Insult someone and then throw their drink across the room when they insult you back. Demean a person missing a leg. Try to see characters, and not people behind screens.
Because if you're rude to somebody they can literally just kill you and the admins will not do anything about it
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #709098

manual
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #709120

Current headmins are pushing enforcement towards, "what would be a sane response IRL?" and IRL the sane response is to be nice and accepting, to de-escalate conflicts and avoid hostility at all costs. This is what most people do.

Issue is that on a game like spaceman this mentality sucks, like super mega sucks, and makes for boring snoozefests.
Spoiler:
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #709196

sinfulbliss wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:59 am Current headmins are pushing enforcement towards, "what would be a sane response IRL?" and IRL the sane response is to be nice and accepting, to de-escalate conflicts and avoid hostility at all costs. This is what most people do.

Issue is that on a game like spaceman this mentality sucks, like super mega sucks, and makes for boring snoozefests.
a sane person irl and a sane person in the ss13 verse are distinct creatures, and it feels like you're being intentionally inflammatory by stating our intentions incorrectly anywhere that you find purchase to do so. people are asked to just have grounded reasoning within that universe for things they do, enforcing irl standards doesn't mean shit when a wizard can bust into your workplace at any instant.
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #709212

TheBibleMelts wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:53 am
sinfulbliss wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:59 am Current headmins are pushing enforcement towards, "what would be a sane response IRL?" and IRL the sane response is to be nice and accepting, to de-escalate conflicts and avoid hostility at all costs. This is what most people do.

a sane person irl and a sane person in the ss13 verse are distinct creatures, and it feels like you're being intentionally inflammatory by stating our intentions incorrectly anywhere that you find purchase to do so. people are asked to just have grounded reasoning within that universe for things they do, enforcing irl standards doesn't mean shit when a wizard can bust into your workplace at any instant.
That’s not my intention at all, it’s just what I’ve gathered from what’s been said. Feel free to correct me.

The issue with enforcing the “sane response” ideal, is that it is once again entirely up to the individual admin. What I consider “sane” you may consider “insane.” What Vekter considers “insane,” Scriptis may consider “sane,” and so on, until now you have a meaningless standard that simply enables individual admins to curate the environment how they personally prefer.

If the rules can’t point to a standard of behavior that’s discrete and defined, they are nothing more than moral handwaving in my opinion. Even IC, the “sane” response is often assumed to be the one that generates least conflict.
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #709221

On those rare times I play i dont think I've really truly did Paranoid that much. More just mild asshole, "tired of this shit" or "actively deranged and antisocial". And this is dating back to ancient times. When we had not concept beyond LRP, only had lizards and only one server... okay Grandma needs her nap.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #710308

To an LRP player, crazy frog is just a normal frog...
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #716421

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:50 am IM PURPOSELY A ASSHOLE!(I don't valid hunt anymore due to feeling like I ruin antag rounds as soon as I find you)

(And I try not to round remove and such unless you are actively a threat)

I HATE THESE FUCKS!!!(But it is weird they are a little to nice)
gupta will walk up to me and say he's going to strip the flesh from my bones and play my spine like a xylophone and I'll be like

better be quick. better make it hurt. better take me out in one shot.

it's schizophrenic, but in return, I thieve his shit and pawn off stolen goods right back to him. The Circle will keep turning.

wait holy fucking christ necro thread jumpscare
WALTER BRING BACK CRACK!!!
Lilah
Byond Username: LilahNovi

Post by Lilah » #716630

I think an issue, at least for me, is that Manuel is quite packed. There are so many people on at once, and the server is near full much of the time.
When I play there, I'm often struggling with the sheer amount of overwhelm due to all the speaking and everything that is going on.
I think people were nice - but it was the kind of nice where it was like, "Sorry, I'm carrying 3 conversations at once, what's up?"
(It's very possible this is not the case for others.)

Other than that, in rp land, people sometimes just want to be comfy.
I think the nastiness you're looking for is certainly available on other servers - and I think some of the people on Manuel are looking for a reprieve from all that. It's tiring to hear, "Fuck lizards!!" for the 50586850576794856th time.

If you want some wild action and you get antag, come up with a gimmick that involves people (greentext be damned). You probably won't be shunned if your gimmick is something better than "Kill ALL the people!!" or "I am going to cause frustrating problems for everyone!!"
You could be a debt collector, or a wizard who is like "WOAH WHAT IS THIS NEWFANGLED TIME IM IN"
You could challenge someone to a duel, or pretend you're from the future, and you need to save [person] from dying (or perhaps even kill person) to save the timeline.
Use your imagination and you may find more fun. Mileage my vary depending on your skill in entertaining others.
:heart: Image :heart:
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #716643

seeing this thread crop back up every now and then always makes me do a kind of :L face irl.

there is no way to take a single person's experience and extrapolate it out into a community defining analysis of that entire server. manuel, like any other tg server, is a huge mixing vat of different player types. sure, a certain type of person who's less interested in conflict will probably choose the server with more RP rules, but that extended ruleset is not so constricting that it replaces any trace of what makes other tg servers into tg.

i make sure to play my character in a way where they stand up for themselves and don't take shit from others. i get into fistfights and scuffles because sometimes i'm mean to people and sometimes i retaliate because others are mean to me. it's fun and allowed and even expected. we have gamers just like any other server. we have hugbox roleplayers just like any other server. it depends on who is on the manifest at that particular time, not which server it is. playing manuel at 1pm may as well be a different server entirely from manuel at 9pm. we have come a long way from the early manuel populated by traumatized ex-sybilites who balked at every antagonistic action because they wanted a protected space where the vile and nefarious shitters couldn't disrupt their autism fort projects. nowadays the only real difference to the average joe is how "restricted" antags are handled. otherwise there is plenty of chaos and fisticuffs to go around.

my own personal opinion is that i just like to let people vibe and do their thing within the broad stage afforded them by the rules. i am not and never will be interested in micromanaging player's contributions to the creative space. it's up to them what song and dance they do, not me.

these generalizations are just that: generalizations. they fall apart at the slightest scrutiny and are not worth putting stock in. if manuel is your block, then good! if you don't like it and prefer less RP and more terry gaming, good! i'm glad you're with us either way.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
regie
Byond Username: Regie

Post by regie » #716779

sinfulbliss wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:42 pm

That’s not my intention at all, it’s just what I’ve gathered from what’s been said. Feel free to correct me.

The issue with enforcing the “sane response” ideal, is that it is once again entirely up to the individual admin. What I consider “sane” you may consider “insane.” What Vekter considers “insane,” Scriptis may consider “sane,” and so on, until now you have a meaningless standard that simply enables individual admins to curate the environment how they personally prefer.

If the rules can’t point to a standard of behavior that’s discrete and defined, they are nothing more than moral handwaving in my opinion. Even IC, the “sane” response is often assumed to be the one that generates least conflict.
You really do sound like one of those players who looks for any justification to bash another dude's skull in, no wonder you're taking issue with Manuel.
Itseasytosee2me

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #716781

regie wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:36 am
sinfulbliss wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:42 pm

You really do sound like one of those players who looks for any justification to bash another dude's skull in, no wonder you're taking issue with Manuel.
He won't ever read this.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Itseasytosee2me

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #716787

This problem has gotten better since I posted this over two years ago. I guess times change.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
8bot
Byond Username: 8botticus

Post by 8bot » #718266

i killed some people as a ling once and boy lemme tell ya they weren't nice and accepting
i think they were sent to mental hospitals as a result of their calamitous rage and emotional anguish
that or the butthospital for their butthurt butts
the gamer formerly known as "remanseptim"
DATAxPUNGED
Byond Username: DATAxPUNGED

Post by DATAxPUNGED » #723773

I saw this thread and i was going to ask in what manuel have u been playing then i saw that it is 2021 manuel lmao

Feels like people are much less nice nowadays
- Brazilian Manuel Player

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #723809

DATAxPUNGED wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:27 pm I saw this thread and i was going to ask in what manuel have u been playing then i saw that it is 2021 manuel lmao

ITS THE BI MONTHLY NECRO OF THIS FUCKING THREAD
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #723842

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:04 am
DATAxPUNGED wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:27 pm I saw this thread and i was going to ask in what manuel have u been playing then i saw that it is 2021 manuel lmao

ITS THE BI MONTHLY NECRO OF THIS FUCKING THREAD
It's a good thread because it's depicts the Manuel epoch about the time I stopped playing regularly. It's nostalgic.
► Show Spoiler