I cast magic missile at the darkness
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Re: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK

Post by srifenbyxp » #43450

Bottom post of the previous page:

GET DAT DISK
[4]
Have the entire nuke ops go in melee while admins play Rules of Nature.ogg, Esword a Secborg and baton wielding dead shirts to death. Ravish in 360 no scope head shot with dual swords.

PROTECT DAT DISK
[6]
Leave a hand written, stamped, and signed "please do not touch" next to the disk in the office. 2 out of 3 times it actually works. It seems to always work.

How do you fair with my flawless stratagem?
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Ezel
Byond Username: Improvedname

Post by Ezel » #43675

look around the captains room and see his arcade machine with the newest game defeat drugslord and play it (attack attack heal heal recharge attack)
The future is horrible!
looping
Byond Username: Looping

Post by looping » #43866

peoplearestrange wrote:
looping wrote:I'm going to hug the innards out of that other tomato, mano el mango.
[1]YOU RUN TOWARDS THE OTHER TOMATO, SLIPPING ON THE REMNANTS OF THE PREVIOUS TOM-DEATH. THE KILLER TOMATO JUMPS YOU AND BEGINS TO BITE YOUR LEGS. YOU TAKE BRUTE DAMAGE BRINGING YOU DOWN TO 50% HEALTH.
Time to attempt to destroy and consume the tomato.
appeal me now ok think about it admin u could have a friend a friend who comes down to ur house and listens to ur words but doesnt respond to them because he knows that words are for the weak and physical violence is the superior form of communication but u wont accept this ur scared ur stuck in the prefix of pretification yea thats right ur sitting there stuck to the floor from ur goopy liquid glue sweat unable tro answer the door guess whos there its my friend spooner who is requesting appeal me
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #44595

Ok I ACTUALLY finished the post was making last time (https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 193#p43193)

Please read it and change your answers if you wish. Especially if you are:
  • Kraso who's role I totally fucked up (thought they were a syndi for some reason).
  • Ezel who I miss read your dice roll as a 6 (overshoot) instead of the actual perfect 5.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
deathhoof

Post by deathhoof » #48205

(Crew, corrupt warden)
I take all the lasers from armory and break into hops office to take his armored jacket.
Ezel

Post by Ezel » #48654

Buy a emag from my bounced radio and emag beepsky
The future is horrible!
Silavite
Byond Username: Silavite

Post by Silavite » #48763

Latejoin as roboticist.
Make a dozen drone shells.
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #48872

Join as drone, proceed to repair the station by walling off major hallways.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

capi duffman
Byond Username: Capi duffman

Post by capi duffman » #58635

(crew, latejoin as chef)

I run fast to the bar, with clear intentions to grab Pun pun and stock on easy meat and knives.
Hellafied
Byond Username: The-White-Crayon

Post by Hellafied » #58895

Centcomm announces that a routine centcomm inspector will be stoping by. They announce that they have an egun (disabler/kill) and to not fuck with them.

I join the station via the aux shuttle in arrivals. The first thing I hear over comms is FUCK YOU SHIT EATING ASS FUCK. YOU MAN EAT A DONG. EAT PENISES IN YOUR FUCK FACE AND SHIT OUT ABORTIONS OF FUCK AND DOUCHE IT IN YOUR ASS YOU COCK MONKEY SHIT FUCK ASS RAMMER FROM THE DEPTHS OF SHIT as the rouge beepsky arrests someone. I begin to walk to the bridge in search of the captain.
Image ImageImage
Ezel

Post by Ezel » #83677

Im seeking clothes to disguise as a greytide under all the chaos and move with the greytide hordes to the disk
The future is horrible!
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #84303

GAME OVER.

(Theres a new thread Miauw is running)
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box