Divinity 2- Neck Beards and Fuckery

I cast magic missile at the darkness
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Divinity 2- Neck Beards and Fuckery

Post by srifenbyxp » #339308

Aight, so Divinity 2 has a GM create your own adventure feature and I've got a hard-on for it. In fact, I've already gotten a map together and I'm in the process of populating it with NPCs, monsters, the works and I plan on having everything ready by Saturday.

Campaign Synopsis

Epoch's Inclusion - Life Web without the rape edition

The year 3011, technology has stagnated to a primitive state due to cataclysmic in the galaxy and survivors have rebuilt a modest society on a desolated planet. In fear of having their new home destroyed the Evangelion Church constructed a dome of protection around the entire planet, hiding the planet from the sight of sensors and far distances alike. But this success came at a terrifying cost, every day, night, week, seems like an ever-living nightmare.

Once mighty kings now become hobos, clowns become spymasters, and whores become terrifying wizards. Nothing makes a goddam bit of sense anymore, the nightmare continues even through death as where a certain point of time known as the Inclusion, the entire planet regenerates into another horrible dream. How long this Inclusion last is a mystery, sometimes an hour sometimes a month, the true time limit is unknown. What's worst is the inhabitants know this is happening around them and those in power does little to change the status quo.

Somehow through some sick joke, the time period of the Inclusion has extended far past the "normal" time limit, It is up to an unknown group migrates to end this nightmare and rejoin reality.

Map (Actually doesn't fit the entire page)

(Campaign Completion rate 15%-ish) {Chapter 1 is Done}

I am also looking for names of NPCs, Spessmen-ly names are greatly welcomed.

Also there is a ligger killer on the loose!
Spoiler:
Last edited by srifenbyxp on Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Re: Divinity 2- Neck Beards and Fuckery

Post by calzilla1 » #339510

Ground-man Spiff
Also name the Ligger killer Heinrich Ulz
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #339528

What's Ulz's nickname, he needs a cool nickname.

Heinrich "The <title>" Ulz
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #339556

srifenbyxp wrote:What's Ulz's nickname, he needs a cool nickname.

Heinrich "The <title>" Ulz
The Unrelenting Litigator
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #339910

Fucking choice - anyways Chapter 1 of 7 is completed. After I finish up school work it'll be good for playing.

Heinrich "The Litigator" Ulz
Had to shorten the name or else the text would be really small.
Spoiler:

Did someone say Syndicate?
Spoiler: