General Character Discussion

I cast magic missile at the darkness
Higgin
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Higgin

Re: General Character Discussion

Post by Higgin » #8597

Bottom post of the previous page:

Take this slapfight to a private message while all the cool kids here play a real winner's game.

So. Getting saucy.

Would or has your character had sex on-station?
Did you RP any implications beyond the likely mercurial joining, such as a ~relationship~ or work troubles, lifestyle/personality changes, etc.?

Erik has become a bit more confident since his on-station trysts with Jace and somehow more often ends up in command roles because I feel like it at the time. The former of these things hasn't been very decided in its outcome yet, with both positive and negative reactions from people on-station; the second of these has resulted in increased stress, shouting, panic-drinking, and a lack of the aforementioned nookie due to DUTIES (so far as to have been BWOINKED for RPing while HoS during a wizard round after the wizard was supposedly gone/dead.) 5/10 would greytide for good times.
feedback appreciated here <3
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #8666

The round ends when the wizard dies, so you would know whether or not they're actually dead.
Also, no. No ERP for me.
One of my other characters who I don't play anymore went on a date once. That's it, though.
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #8694

one of my earlier characters was straight up asexual
now they aren't but nah
i'll say lewd shit and be saucy but no cyberfucking
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #8711

One of my characters is unofficially engaged and I am excited for him.

The other one is married and is a family man, a true patriot.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Neerti
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Neerti

Post by Neerti » #8713

One of my characters is dating a computer.

The other character is a computer.

They're not dating each other.

Andrew's forever alone because flat character stand-in.
ImageImage
- Game Admin -
Feel free to PM me on the forums or IRC with questions, concerns, feedback, or just talk about stuff.
Have I not met my hitler quota this month?
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #8715

Where the fuck is nativeforeigner
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Lovecraft
Byond Username: Rabukurafuto

Post by Lovecraft » #8731

Think I've said this, but Ronald and Clark McCoy are married. Wooo buttsex.
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Nobody is worthless. PM me anytime to talk.
Kocoa

Post by Kocoa » #8736

paprika wrote:Where the fuck is nativeforeigner
Also on Bay. (Except she went to Fanime this weekend with all the nerds.)
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #8737

That's a bummer but I also saw it coming for a while now
Mat13295
Byond Username: Mat13295

Post by Mat13295 » #8747

Ash seems to get into some fairly terrible relationships, like emotionally unstable nurse that fucked everyone and magical animu girl who got possessed by some cult magic and has dissapeared for months. Sooo, she's probably going to be single for the rest of her life.
I don't even play here anymore, hue.
Lovecraft

Post by Lovecraft » #8762

This isn't really specifically aimed at anyone, just wanted to ramble a bit about stupid things I've done.
I remember when I first started playing August, and when I really wanted to give off the "eeeeeeevil"vibe, I would make some characters built around him.
Like, I once made a Lawyer called Jake Kelly or something. For ten rounds I played him. He was a refugee from one of August's factories, kidnapped as a kid to be put to work. He couldn't read, couldn't write, but was a loveable lug that wouldn't hurt a kitten. I hinted at his background a lot and actually ended up sharing it with a lot of people.
The round before I stopped playing him, he kept talking to my fellow Security members about how someone threw a severed head through his window with the words "we're coming" carved into it. He payed it no mind, like the idiot he is, but everyone else was slightly concerned.
The next round, as August, I made an announcement at round start saying
"We regret to inform you that Jake Kelly has died of natural causes of age 19. May he rest in peace."
and the Head of Security ran to my office and started threatening me with death while the crew called absolute bullshit.
Was fun. Don't really do stuff like that anymore.
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #8765

That's creative and also quite interesting, good on you
JStheguy
Byond Username: JStheguy

Post by JStheguy » #8783

Lovecraft wrote:Your special snowflake character is sitting at their home, watching the news.
The station, called "Liberty News Network", broadcasts three major pieces, most of which deal with aliens.

"This just in! Word has it that the Super Duper Court that rules over the Sybil, Basil, and Artyom sectors of space, has just declared that members of different alien races may now intermarry!"
How does your character feel about this?
Ural dosen't even react as he washes his hands of grease, blood (his, mostly), and dirt after a days work.
Lovecraft wrote: "We've just received disturbing reports that mega corporation "Finster Corp." may still be using alien slavery! While we have nothing concrete, inside informants suggest that the company is still purchasing slaves from the Syndicate Market and is putting them to work in mining facilities with conditions akin to the Space Concentration Camps of the 2nd Holocaust!"
Does your character approve of the enslavement of alien races?
Ural despises slavery in all forms, after all, more slaves mean less work for paid workers like himself.
Lovecraft wrote: "And to end our broadcast, we'd like to remind those at home that we are still holding our "Steak" poll. How does the galaxy like it's steak? Vote now and see if your choice ranks high!"
How does your character like their goddamn steak?
Edible and big.
Lovecraft

Post by Lovecraft » #8799

paprika wrote:That's creative and also quite interesting, good on you
T-Thanks.
I also played out a young, greaser officer who lived in the Centcom Housing with his ma having is ma kidnapped by Finster thugs until the officer agreed to work for him.
There's also a ton of other things, but that would delve into boring special snowflakey stories that I used to write as a kid.
Spoiler:
Psyentific
Byond Username: Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #8802

Lovecraft wrote: I also played out a young, greaser officer who lived in the Centcom Housing with his ma having is ma kidnapped by Finster thugs until the officer agreed to work for him.
There's also a ton of other things, but that would delve into boring special snowflakey stories that I used to write as a kid.
Little things like this is why Finster is my favorite character. He's a cartoon villain, what's not to like?
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.
ThoughtSynapsis

Post by ThoughtSynapsis » #8812

Mat13295 wrote:Ash seems to get into some fairly terrible relationships, like emotionally unstable nurse that fucked everyone and magical animu girl who got possessed by some cult magic and has dissapeared for months. Sooo, she's probably going to be single for the rest of her life.
This is litterally a soft way of saying Ashlyn needs romance in her life, Prospective sphessmen should be encouraged.

Also Rigel is now officially with Kenzie. RnD may be slightly slower, But you are less likely to die to a grey haired scientist with a massive borg army.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #8814

autumn can only get with dysfunctional broken people to compensate and contrast her optimistic and care-free attitude.
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Mandurrrh

Post by Mandurrrh » #8826

ThoughtSynapsis wrote:
Mat13295 wrote:Ash seems to get into some fairly terrible relationships, like emotionally unstable nurse that fucked everyone and magical animu girl who got possessed by some cult magic and has dissapeared for months. Sooo, she's probably going to be single for the rest of her life.
This is litterally a soft way of saying Ashlyn needs romance in her life, Prospective sphessmen should be encouraged.

Also Rigel is now officially with Kenzie. RnD may be slightly slower, But you are less likely to die to a grey haired scientist with a massive borg army.
Kenzie always wishes she could cheer Ashlyn up even though she doesn't really know her.

Also prepare for super cheesy science romance <3 At least Kenzie and John are fast researchers to begin with so if we get a little distracted oh well. Science!
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #8879

science is for fucking nerds
all the cool people work in medbay
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Lovecraft

Post by Lovecraft » #8883

Security or go home.
Spoiler:
Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #8889

cargonia
Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #8893

New topic for a new page;
SS13 is getting an animated series, and your character is the star! Who would you want to do your character's voice?
Remember to provide a sample of past roles, because we haven't all heard of your VA waifu!
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #8929

doc hammer of course
JStheguy

Post by JStheguy » #8930

Assistant Kahnate of the Jobless Horde 4 Lyfe
Lovecraft

Post by Lovecraft » #8953

Mike Pollock
aka Eggman
[youtube]BhKhd5GX3LU[/youtube]
Spoiler:
Higgin
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Higgin

Post by Higgin » #8960

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIoBrob3bjI
Tom Lehrer for Erik Highlands, except talking a bit softer and higher, without the singing capability.
Last edited by Higgin on Sun May 25, 2014 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
feedback appreciated here <3
Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #8962

Jennifer Hale
[youtube]F3YCDGSs9rU[/youtube]
as334
Byond Username: As334
Github Username: as334

Post by as334 » #8991

Sean Maher.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #9070

Megumi Takamoto

Uguu
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #9094

Psyentific wrote: Remember to provide a sample of past roles, because we haven't all heard of your VA waifu!
>:[
Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #9893

basically the about-to-be-executed
[youtube]QzDCH_MGQXI[/youtube]
Mechoid
Byond Username: Mechoid

Post by Mechoid » #9929

Autotune.
"If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him." - Johnathan Rigel, The Horizon Experiment
Little do people know, Imgur uploads save .DMI file data if you upload it as a .DMI, just download the .png file and open it with dreammaker, bam, correct file.
Silicon Scrapyard: http://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=290
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #9942

I have no idea actually.... kidnap some random girl off the street in Stanley, Falkland Islands for Chrys... and for Rex, Myself I guess?

Admittedly, Steve-O the Clown(Or occasionally Space-O when I get back)... Okay that's obvious.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Mat13295
Byond Username: Mat13295

Post by Mat13295 » #10012

Your average chick from Moscow, probably.
I don't even play here anymore, hue.
Lovecraft

Post by Lovecraft » #10047

Does anyone have a character they would describe as ugly?
I mean, I know we have a lot of 9/10 would date ladies on the station, but it's always nice to see diversity.
August, being the height of a dwarfing and an albino, certainly isn't winning the Miss Station pageant anytime soon.
Spoiler:
Braindude

Post by Braindude » #10053

Mat13295 wrote:Your average chick from Moscow, probably.
Because ashlyn wolfe or whatev is totally a russian name right
I play apple ringer

420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #10073

Autumn is averagely attractive.
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #10076

Chrys is decently attractive, somewhat pearshaped.

Rex could be attractive if he wasn't an uncaring gigantic asshole and took care of his appearance.

Steve-O is Steve-O.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #10078

Lovecraft wrote:Does anyone have a character they would describe as ugly?
Molly is asian and has the benefit of young asian males looking like asian women so yeah but it's really a perspective kind of thing because he's an ugly person even if he looks like a jpop star cosplaying jotaro
Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #10081

I mean, I know we have a lot of 9/10 would date ladies on the station, but it's always nice to see diversity.
August, being the height of a dwarfing and an albino, certainly isn't winning the Miss Station pageant anytime soon.
Janet's, mmm, 7/10? She's got demlegs, but everything else is average. Tall as heck, though. Females don't come in 6'2 very often.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #10083

Psyentific wrote:
Janet's, mmm, 7/10? She's got demlegs, but everything else is average. Tall as heck, though. Females don't come in 6'2 very often.
Autumn is 6'1''. Almost zero body fat. The definition of a lanky, scrappy fucker.

Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #10147

420goslingboy69 wrote:Autumn is averagely attractive.
With her hygiene?
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
ThoughtSynapsis

Post by ThoughtSynapsis » #10253

DESPITE POPULAR OPINION Rigel looks like an acceptable average male. On occasion however he will have horribly baggy eyes and disheveled hair due to long nights of science. Speaking of which his hair actually feel's really nice and smooth. The only person who knows this is Kenzie, Everyone else thinks he's ancient.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #10264

Pandarsenic wrote:
With her hygiene?
You take years of not showering and you'll notice that it actually makes a person look pretty vibrant. It's not like she isn't unclean.

Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #10313

420goslingboy69 wrote:
Pandarsenic wrote:
With her hygiene?
...years of not showering... ...It's not like she isn't unclean.
Okay, keep thinking that you filthy space irish.
JStheguy

Post by JStheguy » #10315

Well, Ural is definatly about as good looking as a low-income odd-job worker is.
So he is very ugly and rarely washes.
WeeYakk
Byond Username: Yakk

Post by WeeYakk » #10333

Why would anyone be ugly when genetics magic can make anyone into a sexy anime girl?
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #10338

WeeYakk wrote:
Why would anyone be ugly when genetics magic can make anyone into a sexy anime girl?
Autumn would opt out of it because it's unnatural
Spoiler:
as would I

Braindude

Post by Braindude » #10344

420goslingboy69 wrote:
WeeYakk wrote:
Autumn would opt out of it because it's unnatural
Spoiler:
as would I
I would make myself look like the hottest motherfucker on planet babe
I play apple ringer

paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #10374

WeeYakk wrote:
Isn't heather north an ic disgusting fujoshi
Lovecraft

Post by Lovecraft » #10383

Huh. I suppose I should add that August has a rugged, almost wolfish appearance about him. Obviously he's older than a lot of the station staff, so he's got a bit of a wrinkly face.
Though he bleaches his teeth, so they're pitch white. The only thing he's altered about himself would be his eyes, which he's had dyed red.
When he was younger though he was a 10/10 would bang young business man who also happened to be lightweight champion of the Basil Sector.
Spoiler: